It was nice knowing you guys

>Russia has moved two powerful S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems close to the Finnish border, the Interfax news agency reported Wednesday.

>with President Vladimir Putin warning Finland in July that there would be consequences

themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-places-s-400-anti-aircraft-missiles-on-border-with-finland-55421

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/report_defence_cooperation_with_finland_would_increase_risks_for_sweden/9156867
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Macedonia_to_NATO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America will handle it

>russians are our best friends we should lick their ass and suck their dicks furiously and even let russians dictate our internal and foreign policy because they are so great and putin is so great
>t. putinbots

are you a pilot? why do you care?

bud why?

Russians are literally retarded enough to think that threatening countries will stop them from joining nato.

In a few months you'll be looking to either Trump or Hillary for help.

Good luck with those options.

Gotta be fake, right?

Literally fake

This is what you trained for in conscription, Finland
I hope you were paying attention

>S-400s
>powerful

>just finished serving my year in the army
>Putin is about to start some fucking war
Fuck off Vlad, jeez, let me rest

>there would be consequences
for what exactly?

We would get crushed by them in a few hours. Being neutral has worked out for us in the past. Playing mr big dick isn't sensible.

>implying we would let a first world, somewhat western nation get attacked without support

>Russia has moved two powerful S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems close to the Finnish border
How dare they

Why Finland and Sweden so afraid of Russia? You guys are both two developed countries, with almost no resouces. Russia doesn't need your land.

>Being neutral has worked out for us in the past
Like all those times during the past thousand yers when finns have been neutral and russians have attacked us
Sure, you dumb fuck.

>thousand yers

Most of the last 1000 years we've been under Swedish rule.

I'm talking about the entire period since WWII. 10% of our exports went to Russia before the sanctions. We could be 10% richer as a country.

Instead you want to join NATO, the same people who cause the refugees that flood our countries.

Be real, being a country this small we should not ever aggro russkies.
If they so want they'd run us over no questions asked.
Best cause of action is to stay neutral with some benefits to them, importing goods for example. But that is not as effective since EUSSR made drop that shit to put pressure on them. Like that'd work...

>Most of the last 1000 years we've been under Swedish rule
As you should be. Independent Finland was a mistake.

The only people causing refugees to come in is your lack of European border enforcement

Russians taught you how to eat human's food. Russian Empire gave you an autonomy, Sweden in its turn forced you to know Swedish. Finns are the worst, your hatred based on the old times and what's more important it's what Russia's government decided to do, not the citizens.

>its the russians are the bad guys of the planet thread
Wew, how dare we manuever weapons within our own territory, while noble americans plant them all over the world

Isn't the whole point of your military to default into guerilla warfare almost immediately? And then keep that up until NATO arrives?

At least that's what a Fin was saying on here a few weeks ago I believe.

The better question is whether or not Finland has the military might to defend itself should anything happen. Neutrality only works if it's extremely well armed nuetrality.

>Russia has moved two powerful S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems close to the Finnish border

It is a defensive system, just don't attack Russia and it would never have a chance to be used.

Finns should exterminate another 500k rus

All finns are trained and autistic soldiers.

Funns should invade russia and fuck their shit up.

They're just upgrading their S-300's. And it's not an offensive weapons system anyway. Try reading the news next time.

>they can't be used to cover an invading force

Are you retarded son? I know Canada doesn't war so good so you have an excuse.

>keep that up until NATO arrives

We're not in NATO and never will be. NATO will collapse soon.

>We're not in NATO
Since when?

Submissive fin boipocci

I hate Putinbots, but I also don't get why America can't tolerate one strong nation with a dictator. We don't have to control the entire fucking world, our politicians are beyond delusional. We're digging our own graves and nobody realizes it.

FUCKING THIS

Since always, quite a lot of Finnish armor is Russian/Soviet produced

did you know your pants can't hide your shart m8?

We've never been in NATO. Finnish military always says we should do what Sweden does but a recent study by the Swedish military dismissed an alliance with us as a threat to their security.

We truly are scumbag cowards 2bh

Yeah it pretty much works the opposite but I'm not suprised ex KGB doesn't understand that.
Start training with an iron sight rifle Pekka.
How long are you considered a reservist for.
While not in NATO they could probably convince NATO since Eesti is right there. If the Swedes aren't turbo pussies they'd probably help out as well.

You shouldnt piss your pants about this. Even though it has a 400 km range for its biggest missile, 40N6, it would be har for it to detect and shoot fighter jets at that range. Remember that SAM burn up their fuel early in the flight and that doing manouvers the end would eat up its KE so much you could basically evade it. It's probably more meant for shooting down AEW&C and other big planes at that range.

That's kinda dumb. You and Sweden are american puppets anyway, might as well let them pay for your defense.

Finland kills 1 million rus soldier

Norway kills 1 million rus solfier

Sweden kills rest of rus solsoldier

Poland and usa invade russia

Mosciw captured in 2 days

Russia partitioned.

Did you know that killing your enemies is a good thing? I know dudeweedlmaoman says otherwise but it's true.

Is Vladimir affraid of the fearsome Finnish Airforce?

Newsflash, now go read more of your quality news.

how many enemies did you kill brave warrior?

Japan takes oslands and siberian strips chinavtakrs all of east poland and finland take all of west.

>Russians taught you how to eat human's food.
What did he mean by this?

How do defensive anti aircraft systems could possibly threaten Funland?

Its more along the lines of we put all our anti-aircraft weapons on Mexico or Canada's borders because you know they must have scary air forces.

Moving S-400s around isn't a declaration of war. This is Cred Forums-tier "HABBENING".

No, this is good. It's a wakeup call to the warmongering Russia haters. Our neutrality is sacred. Fuck NATO.

>Report: Defence cooperation with Finland would increase risks for Sweden
Finland would benefit more than Sweden from a bilateral defence cooperation arrangement, according to a new defence and security policy report released in Sweden on Friday. The analysis was authored by seasoned diplomat Krister Bringéus, and it also focused on the merits and demerits of NATO membership for Sweden.

>"Finland will get a security boost, but for Sweden the cooperation means exposure to risks," Swedish Radio quoted the analysis as concluding

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/report_defence_cooperation_with_finland_would_increase_risks_for_sweden/9156867

Chileans literally teach their army songs saying they will slaughter us

Russia playinf with their toys is nothing

>1849
>1916
>1945
>1956

If the Russians want to invade the country, I'll just surrender. No point in fighting.

Americans aren't that better either anyway.

>putting SAM batteries right at the border
>defensive

Russia basically secured air superiority over southern Finland without breaking a sweat

This is probably the biggest obstacle to Europe's defense now

I...I don't even.....the're one of your neighboring countries how do you not know they have never been part of NATO?

>Our neutrality
Oh, come on. You suck american cock just as hard as anyone else in Europe. There is nothing neutral about Finland.

yeah they never wanted to be part of NATO, which was pretty smart since it kept them out of the geopolitical arena.

Also the serbia thing really dissuaded them from joining as well

>strong nation with a dictator.
We tolerate many and it's not even ones that don't like us. It's when we are part of their us versus them argument (except maybe Maduro because he's a fucking retard and watching him fail and blame us is entertaining).

I always assumed so. It just seems logical.

fug the NATO is so huge it is difficult to track who is a member and who is not

>Southern Finland
You mean around St. Petersburg, one kf Russia's most richest and important cities? Gee I wonder why.

Cтoим мы нa пocтy, пoвзвoднo и пopoтнo
Бeccмepтны, кaк oгoнь. Cпoкoйны, кaк гpaнит.
Mы - apмия cтpaны. Mы - apмия нapoдa.
Beликий пoдвиг нaш иcтopия хpaнит.

He зpя в cyдьбe aлeeт знaмя.
He зpя нa нac нaдeeтcя cтpaнa.
Cвящeнныe cлoвa "Mocквa зa нaми!"
Mы пoмним co вpeмён Бopoдинa.

Bpyчили нaм oтцы вcecильнoe opyжьe.
Mы Poдинe cвoeй пpиcягy пpинecли.
И в жизни нaм дaнa eдинcтвeннaя cлyжбa:
Oт cмepти зacлoнить гpядyщee Зeмли.

He нaдo нac пyгaть, бaхвaлитьcя cпecивo,
He cтoит нaм гpoзить и внoвь c oгнём игpaть.
Beдь, ecли вpaг pиcкнёт пpoвepить нaшy cилy,
Eгo мы нaвceгдa oтyчим пpoвepять.

>look at all these nukes at your border
>still thinking about joining NATO?
Can't make this shit up, it's as if Russians are literally all brain damaged.

Smart estonians joined nato, finns didn't.

Estonians are so smart they come to Finland clean toilets, not the other way round.

It literally works, though. Georgia and Ukraine would've been full members by now if Russian hadn't bullied them.

Don't be so butthurt over russia, finalnd it's just bantz. Call me when it's real nukes being pointed at your capital then we can be paranoid together.

C U C K
U
C
K

m8, we dont suck cocks here... thats sweden next to us.

>Finland
I guarantee that no one outside of Cred Forums genuinely cares

Funny how everyone that ever associated with russia(russians included) are only good for cleaning toilets.

>Poland

you mean slavs

>joins NATO
>doesn't think there will be nukes pointing at you
How does it feel to be retarded?

>A FUCKING LEAF

It's not our fault that you are only capable of toilet cleaning.

bitch nigga pls...

Finland isn't neutral.
It's a full-time nato ally, it just hasn't joined nato.

Like some countries that are pro-nato but still not members, finland is the same.

...finland too?

Still, all these occupied territories have different level of prosperity. Some are shit, some are more richer. It means there is something else behind "communist occupation" and poverty.
That these countries are shit because not only because of soviet years but there is also something in their heads and they blame soviets in EVERYTHING happening now there ...

inb4 russians are stupid shit also

>doesn't even have enough reading comprehension to understand a short simple sentence
>calls others retarded

leave Funland and their memes alone pls

Well we cant be much of pro russia now can we?

My honest opinion... I wouldn't care for a single second if russia or USA died in a fucking napalmstorm. You both can fuck off and let us be in peace.

>Here we can see a finn trying to form a coherent sentence. He is not very successful, for such an endeavor is too complex for a simple Finnish mind.
Just stick to memes, Pekka.

>blame soviets in EVERYTHING
Well we can becouse Poland literally had to take loans from western banks to sustain itself and give half of that loan to russia as a gift. Also half of every tonne of coal produced was also given as a gift to russia which left mines not sustainable and the same shit happened with every part of our industry. And I will not even mention whole production lines which you guys borrowed and never returned. For Poland the commie rule was just a giant drain that funded Russia. We never received anything as all your "gifts" were credited by western banks on our account some of them we are still paying back.

We are not in NATO you fucking retarded toilet bred piece of shit.

>his ego is so fragile he can't even admit to a mistake on an anonymous internet board

Russia doesn't give a single flying fuck about Finland. Your infatuation us one-sided.

gosh i hate these "RUSSIA put GIANT WEAPONS on BORDER of X news", now even on fourchins like fuck off mate

Pics of laughing girls won't get you out of this one.

i don't see the difference between russian and finnish they are all mongoloids rape babies they don't look like whites

this yes

Says the man who's grandfather is japanese

Oh yah... i forgot, they would give a few fucks.
Celebrating the death of your shitty empire every year.

> give half of that loan to russia as a gift
> giant drain that funded Russia

It was "Soviet union".

but japs are sons of koreans

>his ego is so fragile he can't even admit to a mistake on an anonymous internet board

Oi you russkie cunts- answer me:

fuck off homosex chink

Did you ever meet a north korean? What were your impressions?

We weren't part of the soviet union. Poland was a independent state - on paper at least.

>fuck off homosex chink
fuck off russian rape baby and half of japs have korean descents like jap king

He's a "russian" pro-ukrainian jew nationalist.
He wants to be friends with modern UKRAINIANS

just a moron

that they're pretty bipolar and closet fags like russians

> tfw the mere presence of your flag in a thread incites butthurt
Hear me out Butthurt Belt, when push comes to shove I'll be killing all of your women and children in the name of my country

>"russian" pro-ukrainian jew nationalist
Am I in the twilight zone?

i saw some north korean refugees here in seoul they were too short and more look like manchurian but manchuria was korean territory like shandong so it's fine

You said "Russia" but it was "Soviet union".

I know why you do it... Because you have to be friends with some post-soviet countries and they and you are happy to make russia an eternal aggressor.

t. mad cunt split in 2 with russian and american spheres of influence
Even chinks have more honor you fucking numale plastic surgery museum.

Russia is the eternal agressor. Read less RT and more history bydlo

Russian nationalists are divided. Some support Novorossiya and russian crimea, fought in Donetsk , some joined Azov, moved to ukraine, and fought in Donetsk... on the other side! He's on the second side but not extremely pro-ukrainian.

>t. literally weak toy country
i bet you finland will be destroyed by south korean army in a week

>He's a "russian" pro-ukrainian jew nationalist.
He did seem kinda unintelligent desu.

he was taking pictures/videos of him being interviewed by some black bloke so h could use it as propaganda and (his words) "show people we are not evil cannibals".

Next minute he's organising some knife fighting club where they talk about attacking immigrants...

>He wants to be friends with modern UKRAINIANS
Can you tell me why this is stupid? I'm not sure about current Russian/Ukrainian relations.

I'm pretty sure Russians and Ukrainians are pretty much the same.

>friends with some post-soviet
We have no friends. If the Baltic states weren't in Nato the would be part of Poland. And Ukrainians aren't humans I would gladly see them burn.

>Russians and Ukrainians are pretty much the same.
nope it's like saying Abos and Australians are the same.

We are all one subhunallah

>IslamicPepewithonefingerupISISstyle.
jpg

You'd be sucking kims kimchidong if it wasn't for murrilards.
Cant say the same for us because finns actually defended this land instead of rolling in napalm over some petty internal shit.
It's like you koreans destroyed korea on your own. Fucking pathetic.

But hey keep making those whores dance in those videos your country is so famous for.

The Serbian flag???? The only people who give a fuck about Serbia are their neighbors and the only people who care about Serbians are those who must interact with them. You're basically anti-butthurt, an ethno/national version of hemmorhoid cream.

Fuck off Europe and Finncucks

Fight your own battles, we don't want any part of it anymore.

to be fair, we're putting up a ring of SAM batteries around Russia's borders....

> Can you tell me why this is stupid? I'm not sure about current Russian/Ukrainian relations.

first thing new ukrainian parliament has done after the "democratic revolution" they cancelled official status of russian language. How can I, an ethnic russian, support them and people who supported this revolution? Then they started killing people... It was always a part of "new" ukrainians mindset. Pro-western, anti-russian, they hated "slaves of eastern ukraine" for not being pro-eu, for not speaking ukrainian language.

Basically it's a national state of ukrainians now. Officially you must act like a ukrainian, speak their language, accept their "culture" (Bandera and shit), unofficially you can be russian.

So yes - we must live in peace. Why would anyone want a war with a neighbor country? :) We must defeat "ukr*ine" and sign a peace treaty.

They fucking burned 50+ people in Odessa.

russian flag sry

You cant fuck off now, you created this mess and made russia go paranoid as fuck.

I dont pretend to be a military genius but why is moving primarily defensive armaments a sign of aggression?

inb4 I still don't get a refresher invitation

They used to do shit like pic related to the Soviets. Never estimate the ferocity and tactics of the snow elves. Winter is a greater ally to them more than any other nation.

Actually if Trump wins he will leave NATO, then these cuckolds who had you defend them for the past years will be on suicide watch.

The good thing is mudslimes in the balkans will be djenosided if Trump wins since no NATO.

What cuckolds? Nobody has defended us in anyway, ever.

no he wont. literally all he said was that he wants to use the 2% GDP military spending goal as a litmus test for american intervention in the case of an attack, and even that is likely just a load of hot air to drum up discussion for his "negotiating better deals" shit

Supposedly plan is to make invading Finland such a costly endeavour it would be better not to.
Sounds good on paper but question is how long could we hold and keep the gorilla warfare on? Also what would Russia even get for invading us? We dont have much valuable resources, minerals, oil etc. We got wood and trees but there's probably 30 Finlands worth of trees in Siberia so that is a moot point.

Tfw we pushed gommie gooks within miles of the Chinese border untill 3 million savage Chinks came charging over the boarder. Well at least China now has a "sane" nuclear armed neigh or now.

and so? finland will be detroyed by south korean army in a weak anyway even though your irrelevant tiny cunt is smaller than seoul

>then these cuckolds who had you defend them for the past years will be on suicide watch
Hmmm...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Macedonia_to_NATO
>The accession of Republic of Macedonia to NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) is currently pending
Really made me do a think

i think macarthur was a coward he didn't even intend to bomb china just he had only wanted to be the next president of usa

>they cancelled official status of russian language.
I'm not going to waste the time disputing your whole post because you chose as your very first post an completely disprovem conspiracy theory with nos bases in reality. If you don't want to seem like a putin-bot start with actual facts.

With what? blasting out your shitty kpop songs?

You fuckers would freeze to death in an hour. And your ricenigger chopstick warriors would break like the weak manlets they are without their daily manicure and boibucci mutilation sessions.

You cant even use the nukes without daddy murricas consent you fucking babbys :D:D:D

Are we or our NATO countries with like 3 plane air forces begging us to put them up.

What is this Ukranian are savages meme? I'm an Australian of Ukranian heritage and although my country isn't picture perfect (which country is tho?) we're still noble Euros fighting for our own right to independence. Fuck off you dickheads.

He wasn't dumb enough to start ww3 for you diarrehea sipping noodlecunts.
Good man.

Can we join NATO?

>Basically it's a national state of ukrainians now. Officially you must act like a ukrainian, speak their language, accept their "culture" (Bandera and shit), unofficially you can be russian.
We are not Russian anymore. We re something different and it's time you accepted that.

You can't just start shooting them down. That would've escalated the situation greatly

Ok, I was going to say. Yeah Americans aren't really butthurt about Russia/Russians though. Our main foreign concerns are Muslim Terrorists and our horde of Latin American illegals (I guess Russia's version is the Central Asian -stan workers. We have no problem with Russian immigrants or visitors. However, the ones that are the Slavic versions of the Jersey Shore are hilarious but we have enough local garbage already.

>which country is tho?
The country that dosen't celebrate people that raped human fetuses as heroes.

I was unaware we were various Turkic invaders, Mongols, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthers, French or Germans. Face it Russia has always been paranoid and it's partially understandable based on their history.

>I'm an Australian of Ukranian heritage
>my country
what country is that again?

Are Americans even cool with non-euro immigration? Most of the ones I've met irl dont seem to mind but the ones I've talked to on Cred Forums are super vindictive about it.

i didn't know that fingols are this turbo autists for real

of course not he was a coward and he used some wrong strategy at the korean war

Can you please explain me, what is wrong with moving troops on our own territory?
Is it memes, or finland really thinks russia will invade them? Or anyone else?

I didn't know koreans surrender harder than the french.
You people are the fucking cowards.

>it's the butthurt Pole episode

Australia and Ukraine

I don't know if it's true but I heard before they removed him, he was talking about nuking Pyongyang and having u.s. troops do an amphibious landing on a cliff (worse than Normandy as there wasn't really a beach). Again it's what I heard so it's most likely not 100% but he was old as fuck. Even my anti-commie relatives think he was not all that rational then.

so when have you been to ukraine?

based Finn is on a roll

You can never tell what a power-hungry crazy fuck will do

And what if you not only move your troops to a border but also openly practice a invasion? This happens every 2-4 years under our border.

I don't really care personally. I want it to be better regulated but i'm fine with most immigration. Some of them are shitty but most of their kids turn out alright so it evens out.

Immigration is the only thing that's going to save us from the demographic crunch that's going to eat Europe and China in a couple decades anyways.

Is raping gammers okay?

But wait, those were German gammers. It seems okay then.

You're absolved, but sin no more, okay?

They're really meant more for cruise missile defense than shooting down Russian planes. Russian fighters aren't really a threat in comparison, they don't have enough of them to enforce control over Europe. Main threat is cruise missile spam.

>>it's the butthurt Pole episode

> Norman Davies in No Simple Victory gives a short, but shocking description of the massacres. He writes:

Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified. Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not determine the province's future. But at least they could determine that it would be a future without Poles.

>An OUN order from early 1944 stated: Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there.

Coupled with this years denial of anything happening and even having a new holiday celebrating those people. You can call us butthurt but even Putin was able to admit Russian crimes in Katyn. As long as they will deny this and glorify the killers they won't have friends in Poland.

I'm planning on going this December into the safer areas desu.

So never.... i got news for you, you ain't Ukranian. Just a slav diaspora.

Honestly? Itsy complicated. Your average non hispanic and non ultra-liberal (a lot of Democrats are included) are pretty much not supportive of more Latin American immigration. Africans we'll accept in small educated non-muslim numbers the same as MENA groups (we have enough of our own idiots and we are very wary of Muslims). Asians in non-demographic changing numbers if they are educated and will assimilate are fine. Westerners if they are educated and preferably not from the former USSR are fine.
Personally I find some odd groups like the Greeks to be arrogant dick heads. Everyone always talks shit about the Parisians but the Greeks are like a nation of super Parisians.

As far as Aussies we like Aussies maybe even more than Canadians and the UK.

What do you mean? I am by blood.

Russian had a status of regional language. They cancelled it.
Fuck off scum you forced people from eastern ukraine do it while you live in australia, typical khohol scum.

You will never test on yourself what people like you have done, you will support your cunt from australia only.

nothing will come of this

nuclear deterrence wont let it

>by blood

Heh, we had met recently such Pole born beyond the puddle who admitted he sings our national anthem each day and this actually helps him to cope with everyday life. And he dosen't care what do we think about it. Smart guy, and he trains his Pollsh language skills as well.

If you at least don't read Shevchenko daily - I don't demand original language and cyrillic - you're a fucking diaspora.

I miss this meme

>you forced people from eastern ukraine do it
I don't have any Russian propaganda TV memes evade do you're just going to have to pretend that ones there.

> its all putins propaganda you paid shill

Parhetic

>be Finn
>all you talk about is how great you btfo the Ruskies in the Winter War
>Dream of the day you can do it again
>Ruskies move military equipment close to border
>"w-we should stay n-neutral right guys?"

Wow, when did Finngolians turn into such pussies

We're ready.