Hispanics = African Americans

Hispanics = African Americans.

We wuz kings and shiet, from kings to killed.

Translate: We were sons of Gods and now we are slaves, we wore gold jewelry and rich plumage and now we are poor and looted.

latin americans are a product of genetic decay and the downward spiral of modern society and as such they are not human

This shit only happens in Spanish speaking colonies.

triggered

niggerspic shill

No, somos el hombre nuevo, vinimos a matar al anterior

We didn't take anything. We just made it better.

You don't have indigenistas Brasil? For all we know OP cooked this shit up himself

It had to be done to create the latino masterrace

GIVE GOLD BACK

YOU certainly didn't do shit

No because they are so few that not even leftists care about them. Our biggest deal is the european immigrant x african slave thing.

I'm Hispanic?????

Since when did Spaniards here on Cred Forums started to care about what Indios think about them?? I swear this is a new thing that they made out to feel more important and superior, in reality the only reason for why Spain is relevant in Latino America is because our nigger love for their football teams. Nobody thinks in Spain as a country, more like a name that it is associated with Real Madrid and Barcelona.

get out of here

WE

It's true though, they're literally the descendants
of empire builders both on the rapist and rape victim side.

You are talking about only three ethnic groups in Spanish America: Mayans, Aztecs and Incans, they did the same shit to another less advanced Native American tribes before Spaniards.

como se siente que la mitad de chile no es blanca y su pais es 2x veces mejor que Argentina?

Aregentina is filled with boli

>they're literally the descendants
not all of us have aboriginal ancestry

CHI

Kill all chicanos im ethnic white spaniard

>Nobody thinks in Spain as a country, more like a name that it is associated with Real Madrid and Barcelona.
Same thing here for chicanos. Most of them don't even know they were colonized and don't even know why they speak Spanish.

>muh 1/16 italian

>white spaniard
sorry, no such thing, you're as white as me

all my great grandparents were meds, no native blood here

Fuck off.

Seriously man, you're about as bad as the Americans whhen it comes to treating these people right but you're correct, you're basically a mulatto country, very different shade of brown than ours

Viva la raza, we wuz kings and shiet!

The brown menace save me.

I can see three americucks in this pic.

it's true tho, welcome to niggerworld

Grab rifle when?

Yeah it is very sad, but I don't blame Spaniards for feeling an inferiority complex here on Cred Forums, after all they're the only Europeans that are actually not see as Europeans kek

nao

The Chibcha and the Guarani seem to have been advanced as the Puebloans, the mapuche had copper working and succesfully resisted Spanish conquest. That not everyone built empires and monumental architecture doesn't necessarily mean they were less advanced.

Read the history of the conquest, these people had the inquisition and the crown breathing down their neck as well as being outnumbered by Amerindian allies who basically shared in the same culture as the vanquished and had some strict notions of morality regarding sex out of wedlock. For the most part the Spaniards married the women they took and raised their children, at least in New Spain.

Or maybe they're just "white" Mexicans, you do realize that la raza doesn't mean a biological race even by dumb fuck Chicano standards

Only one day i can dream of the day these 7mi sq mi of land becomes simply britains and icelands.

>You don't have indigenistas Brasil?
We do. A big chunk of our country is made up of amerindian reserves and I'm all for it too;

You mean outside Greeks, Balkans, Slavs, other Meds, the Finns, the Portuguese and if, you're going for the hardcore Nordicists, everyone Apine, Dinaric or Celt?

Don't take the tripe in here seriously.

>amerindian reserves

You mean pic related? No one respect them anyway.

add greek, portugueses and south italians

we are a powerful berber nation

It's an Cred Forums universal fact that any time someone conquered someone else massive orgies of rape happened, no matter the circusmtances.

why else would anyone on Cred Forums care about world history?

"Hispanic" was the term the Romans used to call the people living in Hispania aka the Iberian peninsula.

YOU are Hispanic, you dumb fucking retard.

You're right, but Spaniards get called non white even by Latino Americans so I think that's where all their butthurt comes from

t. Latino American that have made some Spaniards really mad when he called them moors

Seriously man, because memes isn't like a real rebuke you know

You almost seem proud that there's something like ethnic cleansing ongoing in your country, can't say I'm surprised for a country that had death squads roaming the streets not all that long ago.

They (and we) are not Moors tho, the highest credible estimate for North African admixture goes to around 10% and that's not just Moors but Phoenicians/Carthaginians as well, it was fucking at least a good couple of millenia of the Mediterranean being navigated before Islam showed up.

What about hispanics and africans mixed with germanics the superior White race?

It happens somewhat in the US (We wuz chiefs n sheeit, etc.), but they're only 1% of the population of the Contiguous US, so it doesn't really affect the mainstream.

Interesting given that even the US has some level of respect and knowledge for Britain.

He is retarded, don't bother. Those reserves are respected, but there are problems as well as it is expected. It's common place the arresting of illegal loggers and invading farmers by the federal police or the armed forces.

niggerspic wetback shill

Yeah I know they are not moors but i like to piss them off in my free time

You mean Sharts?

And yet you can't be bothered to at least give that 1% a fair deal

In all fairness they're relevant in Mexico if nothing else because of the civil war refugees

I know man, we have similar problems, say what you will about Amerindians but by marrying their cause to environmental protection they're in fact providing an enormous real and tangible service to our societies

I mean, yeah, my country culture is like 95% Spanish influenced, but we really don't see Spanish people and Spain as some kind of relatives, plus we are only like 3% Native American so we don't see Spanish people as oppressors and the destructors of our culture given that the majority of us have Spanish blood so calling them evil is just dumb.

>Those reserves are respected

No one respect and gladly we know you are a tiny minority who want to keep them existing.

They like to pretend everyone hates them for some reason.

Yeah it's pretty funny, I remember an Spaniard that asked me here that they wanted to come to my country but was afraid of people saying racist shit to him... Like seriously, first off he could pass as a local so no one will know that he is from Spain unless he talks to them and secondly really no one will give a shit, the most dangerous thing that could happen to him is a venereal decease because every whores from my college will want to fuck him kek

not bait

I think modern Spaniards are angry and resentful because their country is losing sovereignty, becoming a province of the United States of Europe in slow motion, with Germany at its center and them in a peripheral position.

WE

NOSTROS!

>And yet you can't be bothered to at least give that 1% a fair deal
What are Indian Reservations