So the le American bear "Israel is our greatest ally" meme isn't just a meme?

So the le American bear "Israel is our greatest ally" meme isn't just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Ur5E61sKY
geektime.com/2013/06/09/is-the-nsa-outsourcing-its-domestic-spying-to-israel/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/06/israel-and-the-nsa-scandal/
activistpost.com/2013/06/israeli-involvement-in-nsa-spying.html
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/israels-mossad-working-closely-with-nsa-over-spying/
middleeastmonitor.com/news/americas/9658-major-nsa-intelligence-facility-established-in-jerusalem
washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/snowden-document-implies-nsa-may-putting-israels-security-ahead-americas.html
americanfreepress.net/?p=11302
veteranstoday.com/2013/07/26/nsa-never-breaks-up-israeli-espionage/
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents
youtube.com/watch?v=vsAIG9W3iE4
wired.com/threatlevel/2012/04/shady-companies-nsa/
spamfighter.com/News-18459-Snowden-Asserts-that-NSA-and-((((Our
rt.com/news/snowden-nsa-interview-surveillance-831/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

>This statement while Israel is full of child rape facilities

Jews cannot be considered human beings.

KEK.

Zionist Goys are fucking insane.

>the American government stands by a country that consistently takes its side against the durka hordes and provides a springboard for foreign policy in the Middle East among a sea of corrupt and hostile governments
>this is considered controversial and outlandish on Cred Forums

Meanwhile the EU and Australian governments air propaganda urging their citizens to accept muslims into their borders, the same muslims who stage terror attacks every week.

The largest terror attack in French history targeted a music venue that happened to be owned by Jews, and a band that happened to have ignored the "peaceful" pro-Palestinian boycott of touring in Israel.

The biggest death count on French soil since World War II, and for what?

Muslims. The answer is always muslims.

So keep protesting Israel while taking the side of the people who want you dead. It only gets worse from here.

What's this?

Israel isn't perfect and they're just as vile and cruel as Muslims. I know there's a lot of Jewish ""Americans"" here so I'm probably wasting my time but Palestine does have a right to exist.

Muslim immigration should be concentrated hard in my country, but it doesnt ignore the fact what a lot of Israel is doing is wrong.

Should just annex them already.

Personally, I'm neutral on the whole Jews as a whole, they're basically the Chinese in how I view them ethnically, but they remove kebab and we remove kebab.

It's fucking weird, but a lot of American protestants are in love with Israel despite their rejection of Christ. Literally buy into the Gods Chosen People post-Jesus.
t. Southern American Protestant

Palestine doesn't have a "right" to exist. Palestine is the name for the region Israel is in, and it was given that name by the Romans who conquered and forced the jews away from it. For fucks sake, a Palestinian flag didn't exist until the 1980s. This Palestinian identity is a very new thing. Considering that the population is pretty much half muslim and half jewish when combining Israel, West Bank, and Gaza Strip, neither of them has the stronger claim, although Israel has a better case.

Fuck Israel. Iran can obliterate them for all I care.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

ayy

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html

>Jews are so obnoxious they got driven out of a fucking Mayan village

Really fires up the ol' grey matter

>child rape facilities
Shit, where are they and how much does it cost me to use.
Shit like this is why I hate the jews. We control the banks, but I haven't seen a penny of it.
We control th governments but I still have to pay taxes.
We control the media but hollywood still hasn't gotten back to me about the romantic comedy script I sent them.

Thanks for giving me a chuckle Israel bro

kek
Jews are fuckin crazy

Any time brew.

thats because Jews are greedy and don't share with each other

t. Shelm Bowlowitz

But if we don't share, how is it a conspiracy?

Barrack HUSSEIN Obama is a Kenyian communist muslim
No wonder he supports Palestines and not the only true democracy in te middle east

>supporting the only democratic country in a shithole unstable region is bad

Howard Stern is a turbo Jew.

But yes, Americans worship Jews, in USA, a white girl having children with a Jew is something to be proud of. Even Trump's daughter was impregnated by a Jew.

you are making it sound as if in Brazil, having a jewish husband for your daughter would be unacceptable

>israel deliberately attacks american naval vessel
>us bends over and takes it up their ass and then asks for more

Can't be but impressed with how much Israel dominates US, I'm pretty sure that they could assassinate a sitting US president in broad daylight and yanks wouldn't do anything to them.

>I'm pretty sure that they could assassinate a sitting US president in broad daylight and yanks wouldn't do anything to them.
they would try to justify it as friendly fire

Whenever you reply to an Israeli post, make sure you know who you're talking to

>Oi am gawd's chosan!
>Oi am so schmat, becaws I lied to de goyim on de intanet!
Remeber that his hat and nice suit are paid for by US taxpayer dollars. Jews do not lift a finger to work.

> implying we haven't.

>Oi am gawd's chosan
Only goy believe that nonsense.
Jews believe that we are the people who chose god.

no but you tried to assassinate our chancellor and we pretend it didnt happen

Because you are not allowed to complain after the shit you assholes pulled

Dude pol burgers on suicide watch

Kek

But lebanon is a democracy as well.

You dont understand. Every country is americas 'something' ally.

Obama has a name for each and every one. France is oldest ally. Netherlands is our 'strongest' ally, Britain is our 'closest' ally.

Literally every country gets a most something-est name.

what are we?

Jews commit the most basic form us greediness, which is to not even give an honest word. They feel honesty would giving a small charity, which they would receive no gain from. So they instead always give a lie.

Any interaction with Jews will always end with a loss for you, if you see it or not. Therefore, do not interact with them ever. You will not convince them anything, and they will just suck information from you.

Also strongest, sorry we ran out of adjectives.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5Ur5E61sKY

who let you out of the favela

america's fullest ally

Jews actually do not have a good financial sense, they are just extremely greedy. You can try to explain to them investment and compare the value of things, but he can only think one thing
>BUT VILL I LOSE A SCHENT!?
So if you put a Jew in a position to actually manage finances to give a company success, he will fail, because he only knows how to never give up any kind of value, no matter how small.

I can't but notice we didn't have any problems in the middle east till Israel showed up

need some new ones

Fully sickest, I agree. That should be our title.

hey israelis what does ישבני mean

>no Israel, middle east will be at peace (or at least within their own borders)
>no mudslim mass migration to the West
Really makes you think.

i'll just leave this here
this is what most Israel supports do, historical revisionism and lying

screeeeeee! screeee! oooh ah-ah-ah!

NSA Outsourcing its Domestic Spying to ((((Our Greatest Ally))))?
geektime.com/2013/06/09/is-the-nsa-outsourcing-its-domestic-spying-to-israel/

((((Our Greatest Ally)))) and the NSA Scandal
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/06/israel-and-the-nsa-scandal/

Israeli Involvement in NSA Spying
activistpost.com/2013/06/israeli-involvement-in-nsa-spying.html

((((Our Greatest Ally))))'s Mossad 'Working Closely' with NSA Over Spying
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/israels-mossad-working-closely-with-nsa-over-spying/

Major NSA Intelligence Facility Established in Jerusalem
middleeastmonitor.com/news/americas/9658-major-nsa-intelligence-facility-established-in-jerusalem

New Snowden Document Implies NSA May Be Putting ((((Our Greatest Ally))))'s Security Ahead of America's
washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/snowden-document-implies-nsa-may-putting-israels-security-ahead-americas.html

The NSA: Made in ((((Our Greatest Ally))))
americanfreepress.net/?p=11302

NSA Never Breaks Up Israeli Espionage
veteranstoday.com/2013/07/26/nsa-never-breaks-up-israeli-espionage/

NSA Shares Raw Intelligence Including Americans' Data with ((((Our Greatest Ally))))
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

NSA's Jewish Spy Masters
youtube.com/watch?v=vsAIG9W3iE4

Shady Companies with Ties to ((((Our Greatest Ally)))) Wiretap the U.S. for the NSA
wired.com/threatlevel/2012/04/shady-companies-nsa/

Snowden Asserts that NSA and ((((Our Greatest Ally)))) Collaborated to Launch Cyber Attacks on Iran's Uranium Facilities
spamfighter.com/News-18459-Snowden-Asserts-that-NSA-and-((((Our Greatest Ally))))-Collaborated-to-Launch-Cyber-Attacks-on-Irans-Uranium-Facilities.htm

Snowden Confirms NSA Created Stuxnet with Israeli Aid
rt.com/news/snowden-nsa-interview-surveillance-831/

so like other human beings?

He's not wrong. Palestine is way worse

Merchant, you are greatest comedian

That's because you are secretly seen as a goyim.

Palestine is Israel so...

Same shit brah. And I'm diaspora scum, what am I doing wrong?

Muh six gorillion

>Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[6] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity,[2] though others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.[7]

>In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3,323,500 (US$22.6 million 2016) in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3,566,457 to the men who had been wounded. On 18 December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million as settlement for the final U.S. bill of $17,132,709 for material damage to Liberty herself plus 13 years' interest.[8]
What does Israel have to gain from attacking a US warship?

I was talking about munich

I think they were trying to implicate Egypt for the attack and draw you yanks to the war on their side.

good one

Because we were having so much trouble on our own.
Seriously, why in the hell would we need US support in a war where we obliterated the enemy in less than a week?

It's a possibility, but like this Chosen One said, they were wrecking all over Ar*bs

Don't they think Jews occupying the motherland will bring us all closer to Judgment Day?

Yeah some shit about rebuilding the temple.