Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
youtube.com/watch?v=pi2aL2ChSnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best part of america

PANHANDLE CANADIAN CLAY

1903 WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE

GIVE BACK

(honestly though: favourite american state)

they don't

I hear americans planned on relocating the finnish population israel-style into alaska if the russians had managed to win the winter war and conquer funland.

so it must be a great place for 6 months a year and then another few months before everyone gets sick of the snow and darkness.

I want to live in a comfy cabin outside Anchorage and befriend meese

maybe it would be a nice place to visit in each season of the year, but to live there, fuck no

seems like rightful canadian clay

rightful russian clay

Rightful property of Her Majesty and The Moose people.

Upper Peninsula of Michigan has many a Funlander

i thought finland lost that war

I like any state with alot of amerindian population

this t b q h f a m a l a m

It would have been if Canada was a real country when we bought it lol

>Oklahoma
>The Dakotas
>Alaska

They sold it to us though, lest the British get it. Quite the mistake down the line, but a decent deal at the time.

Interesting, given that half of all indigenous people live there.
>sweet Canadian tears

Soviets tried to blitzkrieg, they couldn't blitzkrieg, ended up with a treaty where the Soviets got some but only a little bit of Finaldn.

i just did a quick search so what i know is very limited but this doesn't seem like a little bit

Their goal was to move Finnish border from St. Petersburg, they did it.

That wasn't what was gained in the Winter War.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

Are you legitimately retarded or just pretending?

Their goal was to either incorporate the country into the soviet union or turn it into a puppet state controlled by the communist puppet government they created for the explicit purpose of replacing the lawfully elected one. They failed and were forced to take what they could at the moment do to international pressure and conventional reason (mounting casualities and humiliation) after they repeatedly failed to break through finnish defenses.

The "funland lost winter war meme" rest solely on the assumption that you can take russian claims at face value, and since you'd have to be a gigantic retard to do that no one does it.

so the butthurt meme of KC was actually true lmao

Please answer
Getting a bit of column A vibe tbqh

used to be nice

GIVE IT TO US IT'S OURS

would love to live there for a year, even if i couldn't hack it... but if i could, maybe live there permanently, not that any of this is going to happen

Anchor

>not that any of this is going to happen
Haha!

As a lover of nature and cold climates myself, I'd give my right harm to spend at least a year there.

Anchor

What is this meme?

You're Alaska's Anchor

᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎a dot, idiot

Alaskans are cucks.

I liek ur song :3

youtube.com/watch?v=pi2aL2ChSnM

*Alaska not mentioned in the lyrics

Me too.
I once met a few Alaskans. They're alright.

XI.

Canada acceding to this confederation, and adjoining in the measures of the United States, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this Union; but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine States.