Portuguese > English > everything > Esperanto >Spanish

>Portuguese > English > everything > Esperanto >Spanish

>portugese
Why would I learn the language of Spain's appendix

Forigu ĉi tion

because in 20 years Brasil will be the most influential country in the world :^)

>Brazil
>relevant

English > French > Spanish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Portuhue

t. João da Silva

HUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUE...

HUE ..HUE...HUE

HUE..

HUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHEUHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEEUHEUEUHUEUEHEUHHUE

everything >>>>>>> shit >>>> niggerspic languages aka portuguese and spanish

|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___
|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___

soon the perpetrators will have to swallow it all

niggerspic

BUILD IT

>Portuguese

lmaaaaaaaaooooooooooo

414,000,000 niggerspics

>argentina
>2016

lol how does it feel being a shittier chile?

749,000,000 niggerspics

Number of speakers has nothing to do with relevance Chicano bro.
By the same logic you're trying to imply spanish would be more relevant than english and we all know it's not true

there's more spanish speaking countries than portuguese

the first step in globalization is getting as many people to speak your language

given than portuguese is so irrelevant i doubt brazil will ever be

niggerspic wetback shill

I am personally learning Italian, amici

irrelevant language

i rest my case

>the first step in globalization is getting as many people to speak your language
Like la raza is doing in USA right? The right step into globalising a language is making it useful in commercial relations.
Numbers mean nothing if the language itself is not used to make money, and if the country that speaks it cannot impose his influence away from his borders. We all would be making business in ching chong if number of speakers meant anything

of course you do, you are a wetback

>Brazil
>relevant
just have a banana and huehue, João

>esperanto
>bona pli al la hispana

Dankon multe OP

Spanish is everywhere in the US

>Mexico
>relevant
just have a taco and jajaja, Juan

yes yes, keep it up