there's only about 3 months until the end of 2016.

What have you accomplished this year thus far? You probably have completed or almost completed your goals you set for this year, right?

What have you achieved in the last 9 months, in your country?

RARE
A R
R A
ERAR

I came back from Ireland to the fatherland many months ago (I don't regret it though I miss this lovely green island).
I've made plans with my gf to get married soon, I started working in a family company.
Rate.

Bought a house
Got a raise
Started going to latin dance classes
Traveled to visit a friend in another country
Joined (then quit) a band

Not a bad 2016, even though >no gf

I found a job and stopped an entire year of neetism that was consuming my morale as I felt just like a parasite towards my parents.

I started learning Korean in January and now I can hold a very basic conversation and comprehend bits and pieces of simple media like kids' books and radio commercials. I didn't get as far as I had hoped I would be by this time but at least it's something. Thanks for asking OP.

Not bad. I studied abroad in Germany last semester and saw a bunch of my friends over there in Europe and made a lot more new friends.

Sounds like you got your shit together/10

So far all you guiz r doing breddy gud! (you) for all of you, I r8 your year a 8.5-9/10!

>be me
>2016 is ok so far
>still kinda poor
>getting older, feeling it
>in a good relationship still

hm.

>implying

>setting goals
yeah sure I like to disappoint myself on a regular basis
I got a room or something after spending two months homeless, but for better or worse it didn't change me fundamentally at all.

this gif is insane, he was so cool

also
>vanishing captchas
mother of christ

Watched a lot of anime, played a lot of games and talked to a lot of different people online

y-you guys are all lying r-right

h-hehe hahaha hehe

maximum comfy pepe pic

this is the first year in about 5 that i actually spent LESS time on Cred Forums. Missed u, kinda.

>finished third of my five years at uni
>finished my second six-month co-operative education opportunity at a real company and got paid $20/hr for full-time while there
>employers have expressed interest in hiring me for last co-op opportunity next year
>tried weed for the first time
>tried acid for the first time
>turned 21

I do my planning and crunch my numbers for my budget. But I've never seriously set any goals.
I kind of just roll with things and am just letting them happen.
I've got nothing major in the pipeline, but that's okay.

>no job
>no gf
>living with parents
>get mad as fuck and drop depression pills
>started lifting and running consuming my rage as fuel

i gained a lot of weight

that's my fetish. details?

at least you're rich

I got a scholarship to study abroad, couldn't have asked for more.

>Disappointing yourself

>Not regularly breaking the high standards you set for yourself

Spoken like a true beta cuck loser. No wonder you were homeless

nop

I blew $1400 on PC upgrades and a new monitor.
Also I live in a big city, so the wage tax and other deductions scoop out like 30% of gross pay.
I have a strict budget until my next job in March.

I got a better paying job.

By the end of this year I should get a better house too.

Nothing. Shitpost on Cred Forums, get drunk.

>Watched a lot of anime, played a lot of games and talked to a lot of different people online

What goals have you worked towards in 2016?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you on the right path?

wtf is latin dance classes? you're getting russed

Managed to graduate from school and visited gf two times. That's it honestly. The realization just made me depressed as fuck.

>Spending 1400 on pc Upgrades

None of that is a waste my friend. However living in a big city might be though t.bh

What's a "goal"?

I dropped out of college and quit my bullshit min wage job. I'm 26. Someone just shoot me.

Nothing
I just want uni to be over so I can go back to sleep all day at home

>What goals have you worked towards in 2016?
enjoy life
>Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you on the right path?
enjoying life, yes

>What's a "goal"?

It's something you set for yourself to work towards. Surely there's somewhere you want to be in life, right?

Work a seasonal Job at Amazon or ups or something until you get back up on your feet. That will be a good transition

I don't want to sperg out on you but just be aware you're talking to someone who couldn't afford food or a place to live for a long time, "blowing" $1400 on computer shit is not even on my radar of things I could ever have done. I'm glad you budget your money that's a good habit but t b h sounds like you have it made and your life is already on cruise control, what with apparently being able to be in uni and having jobs lined up. Enjoy it and dont take it for granted.

What does 'enjoy life' mean to you? That's completely ambiguous.

Yeah I'm applying to those type jobs a lot. I'm also a virgin and I feel like killing myself daily. I drink a lot. I've never had a gf and I'm 4 years from being 30. When I had a job I would pray that a drunk driver would T bone me at an intersection on the way to work.

Argentine tango, salsa, and bachata

watching anime, playing games, talking to people online

>Finally finished my degree halfway through the year
>Realise I have no hope or goals in life
>Spend past few months at home getting depressed, playing dota, drinking beer and eating mcdonalds

I am mostly on the same boat as the Brazil. I don't have career goals but I have Personal goals. One of them is to be happy with myself. Does that mean I work a boring dead end Job or have a 9-5 desk job idk if they make me happy then so be it. I've been through things in life where I don't want to be where I was and continue to not be that Person. Brazil might know what I'm talking about.

Don't say that senpai. I'm tfw no gf too and drink a lot. Yeah sometimes I get depressed over that but you have to learn to be happy with yourself. Sorry that I Sound like a broken record but that really is the case. You need to be happy with yourself. Realize that you are unique and yourself. Whatever you do please don't off yourself one of my best friends did that in high school and it is just a mess for everyone

I've achieved nothing in my country but I believe it was an achievement when I fulfilled my dream and went to Japan

Those are more hobbies or pasttimes though.

But whatever makes you happy. What are your favorite videogames?

I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

Suicidal thoughts and alcoholism aren't healthy. Have you seen a doctor?

tfw ringing true with me

>Be happy with myself

That literally means nothing. That's completely ambiguous, everyone wants to be "happy". What does that mean to you?

Think about it and really quantify what you want from life and what will make you happy long term.

same, it's really good

but when you get tired of playing a game you like and can't seem to find a replacement, or watch every anime on your backlist, there's this period of nothingness and boredom that is so shit

>finished my first year of masters degree
>got two papers published in scientific journals
>been to russia with my gf twice
>traveled all around poland
>got two scholarships
>signed up for phd program starting in 2017
>drank a lot, partied a lot, met lots of new people

Best year of my life DESU

Okay gotcha bro. Sometimes I think the standard tfw when gf will but will that truely make me happy in the long run? I'm not sure.

So instead I guess what being happy to me means is, to slighlty exaggerate, not for Life to make me it's Bitch, but rather for me to make it Mine. You hear people all the time complaining about their Jobs, about their relationships, and about their life. For me, I don:t want to be constantly complaining about them. I mean about trivial matters sure but I mean if they all start affecting me in a negative way and there is a way I won't feel negative about them then that is my Definition of being happy in life.

Does that make sense to you?

playing mostly lol lately
really? I have so much shit postponed to do that I can't get bored, I barely have time

Still ambiguous, still doesn't mean anything.

>I want to be happy with my job and life

Okay? So does everyone. Quantify that.

What job do you want to have?
Which field do you want to work in?
Will it make you happy?
What are you doing everyday to get there? What steps are you taking? What plan of action have you laid out for yourself to get there?

If you can't quantify what you want you don't know how to get there.

What league are you in? If you're a neet and below diamond KYS

I peaked at D3, but i'm slow this year, only played 768 ranked games

It honestly feels that a year is lasting about a week now. It wasn't like that before and it is terrifying. Time just flies by.

>a spaniard that isn't a sad and pathetic sack of shit
>in Cred Forums

Maybe that is part of the reason why I can't quanitify it that well. I really have no Plan so I will be good with just about any Job. I'm in my last year of College and after this I have no idea. The only Plan I have is to finish this year and probably move back home and get some Kind of simple Job there to get simple money and figure it out from there unless something comes up between then and now.

I guess it's more of a personal journey. I guess you could call me a born again Christian so maybe in this respect I want to follow God more and maybe that will make me happy.

It's different for everyone it seems.

Sounds cool

What field?

>763 games
>Only d3

Top kok

Biomedical engineering

Maybe you should take LSD or something and sit down and really think about what you want from life. If you have no plan you can't get anywhere you'll just be drifting along life.

And that's literally what the people you don't want to be like do. They drift through life and end up working a shit job in their 30's and 40's because they had "no idea".

Decide what you want and put all your effort into it. You're a big boy (for you) and you need to start thinking these things through

You kind of sound like you have no passion for what you're studying (Mom/dad forced you into it?). Makes me wonder why you're even bothering with it but might as well since you're almost done.

my goals for this year-
>write some music
>start beekeeping

I have made a good start on the second, not so much the first. There's still time!

On the other hand, I've been faced with so many hard decisions this year, whether to get married, whether to take certain jobs. I'm so unhappy right now because I'm lost.
:(

Was lurking other threads and lost track of time.

I am very average by all means, didn't go above and beyond in high school. Family was living paycheck to paycheck for first 10-15 years of my life.
The only thing that's really mattered in my "success" so far is my choice of school. I go to a school that makes you work three jobs (for my program, at least) before graduation.
As well, I chose software engineering, as I saw it to be a profitable line of work. I didn't go with my passion (vidya), but something I could still do and grasp reasonably.
However, I'm horribly in debt at the moment. Since I didn't make myself stand out during high school by any means, I get average financial aid for a very expensive school.
I'm currently $90,000+ in debt and I have two more years worth of loans yet to be taken out. I'm expecting this to be $130-140K by the end, due to interest.

What really riles me, is that there were people much brighter than me in high school, and others at my uni that got $30k/year minimum aid in grants (I get like $14k).
Most of those people are gone because they couldn't handle the workload or were too busy being children.

Also, to the other user. Living in a big city is really no choice of mine, the school is right in the heart of it.

Went to Japan for 15 days last year.

Shit was great.

>Beekeeping
>Music

Sounds interesting senpai, cool stuff

:3

>took a trip to ireland
>started volunteering at my local railway museum, really loving it
>started getting therapy

think I'm doing pretty good

I'm killing myself in 2017, this time I won't chicken out.

Living in subhuman amerindian niggerspic ape third world shithole, never gonna get out of this hellhole, middle class (poor in any other country), cardiovascular disease at 20, stuck in uni, diagnosed chronic depression since I was 14, unnatractive, autistic, socially dead, females don't even want to tell me the hour, I could go on the entire evening.

Are you that early into it?

Fucked around with any bees yet?

But why?

Sounds like everything in your life is shit, nothing to lose.

No where to go but up right?

oh this is one I've finished painting, I have one colony and now that it's spring I'm looking for swarms to capture in my other hives.

going up is a meme, if your life is shit it can always get shittier
I will put an end to myself, there are other 7 billion people around and the world will do without some failed project of human being like me.

got my bachelor's in management
Had my first ever gf
Had sex with first ever gf
Broke up with first ever gf because she moved back to south america
Got a job in life insurance (live in a really poor part of Canada, everyone else is jobless as fuck
Probably gonna move out into my own appartment
Improved my chronic health problems (nerve pain mostly)
Got involved in sports, getting in shape

I look and, it's true, I had a pretty good year. First time I considered it.

I'm miserable AS FUCK though because I hate my job and I find it super depressing. Getting harassed at work as well and there's nothing I can do.

I also have feelings of overwhelming dread when I think about how the rest of my life is going to be a 9-5 grind unless I consider a totally new career path

T.bh sometimes I did feel a little forced from the folks to go to College. That's why I don't take it that seriously. Also, all throughout high school they all say College this College that and now that I'm finally here what do I do now? After this I'm done I'm not going to grad school.

I know it might Sound weak, but the one time I smoked Pot that really helped me out as you would say LSD would do to me.

Yeah I guess you might be right. Who knows what the future will be like for me. I know this sounds rather hippish, but we will see what the future holds and just go with the flow and see where the wind takes me.

Also terribly miss my gf. She keeps skype calling me and telling me she misses me but she won't move here. I'm not sure if I want to leave Canada for that as she's super catholic as well and probably won't even move in with me until we get married (her words)

Don't be so emo.

You just haven't found your calling. There is still something you can offer the world. Some of the greatest inventors of our time were failures.

Winston Churchill said: "Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm".

Good luck senpai

Nice.

But fix the job shit. Do what YOU want to do senpai
There's plenty more fish in the ocean. You'll find a new, better gf.

Switch to an abundance mindset instead of scarcity.

There's millions of single, hot, intelligent women in Canada. Why wouldn't they want a motivated stud like you?

tell her to fuck off

Lsd can be whatever u want.

Go to the forest and meditate, go take a yoga class idfk just saying really think your life through

Gl ps. don't "go with the flow" you'll get no where real fast.

Set goal, make a plan and funnel all your resources into it

If I don't die by my own hand, my diseased heart will kill me in a few years anyway.
Anyway, thank you for the kind words.

Why 2017?
>this time I won't chicken out
You already tried it?

So let your heart kill you instead.

Don't do it yourself, there's still something you can offer the world

I started Korean last September with classes at a local school. The grammar can be very confusing at times.

큰 가슴

작은 보지

>큰 가슴

아니, 작은 가슴. 미안해.

Do you feel classes have benefitted you? I have been studying alone but I think I would like to take a class. I go to Korea in Novemeber though. Wish me luck.

I think they have. It's nice to make Korean friends and have that immediate guidance from native speakers, which the majority of my class are. My first year was rough since I was a complete beginner, but now that I can understand a lot more, I'll progress a lot faster this year. It also puts me into real-world situations where I absolutely have to speak Korean to communicate to my classmates (some of whom barely speak any English).

Got to college
Got a job where I sit around half the time watching anime and get paid
Got all my money stolen from parents.

Interesting. Sounds good. Most of my contact with native speakers has been online...I feel like I would progress much faster talking to people IRL. Finding random normies to language exchange with over skype isn't very fun but sharing a class with people would probably be fun.

몇 살? 왜 미안해? 농담이었는데 가슴크기보다 성격이 중요하지

중국인? 작은 가슴?

26살 이야, 왜?

>What have you accomplished this year thus far?
I finally had sex this year.

I got a girl pregnant and lost my dream job

NOOOORMIESSSSSS
OOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTT

It's my 3rd child tbqh

미국누나, 흑인이야? 어디살아?

By and large, my life fell apart this year, actually no it was never there to begin with it just got worse. I finished high school and alienated just about everyone who didn't already dislike me, some of this was me some of this was other people just being total cunts. Worst thing is I turned the only girl I've ever really had feelings (the feels were mutual, at least at one point) for so far against me that when we graduated she refused to even look at me. Summer was miserable with barely any contact with people, and now I'm commuting 25mins there and back to college so I can get saddled with debt and have a useless degree and still never figure out what I want to do with my life. Still have no friends and no prospects with girls, and my life consists of shitposting on Cred Forums. It's not all bad though, I'm starting to train to join the French Foreign Legion or the U.S. special forces so I can at least put my life to good use.

after my break up, i was homeless for a year. this year i got a roof over my head, kept my job, banged few broads, bought new computer and released an album. i hope 2017 will be good.

ㅋ 백인이야. 우리가 전에 이야기하고 있는거 같아. 나는 전에 캐나다의 국가 있었어. 캘리포니아 살아.

I think we maybe talked before when I had a Canada flag.

>when I had a Canada flag

This is why people hate us

i watched a lot of anime and had quite some fun

rimworld, don't starve together. stardew valley, secrets of grindea and kingdom were all released this year too

I broke up with my girlfriend, survived another semester, failed to kill myself for the 2nd time now.

I'm going on a date with a girl tommorow who seems really into me and I'm terrified I'm going to fuck it up.

Yeah I shitposted alot when I got a Canadian flag on my posts suddenly. It's gone now though. RIP little leaf

기억나 캐나다 국기였던 귀여운 미국누나? 오렌지 카운티?

I hope they are

>no gf
>lost a friend
>dropped out of Uni
>still no license
On the plus side I did get /fit/

I fell in love for a few months, fucked it up, got a DUI, went to 3 weddings, killed it at my summer internship, and am now back in school

>오렌지 카운티?

왜? 나를 방문할까?

너는 몇 살이야? 어디 살아?

난 올해 한국으로 여행 할거야..

Two.5 promotions this year
2 bonuses
Traveled for business, and thinking of doing it more often but in the US
Jump on a conference call with three companies on the phone, and a lot of our management staff and the clients mention and thank me every week what i am doing for them and this actually makes me uncomfortable around my management, what do they think of me etc.. but the compliments and praises keep coming

tfw, no gf, live alone, friends are moving out of town, the loneliness will settle in soon, i also want to leave Cred Forums now and study again

other than that, my career is great, life is good except i have no body to spend it with right now

그냥 궁금해서 서울살아 20살
서울에 올거지? 남자친구 있어?

AQUI NO BRASIL TA UMA SACANAGEM

what the hell is up with his hair

Nothing I kept saying this will be the year I get my driver's license and get a job and I've done nothing not one lesson.

This year I did fuckall.

Last year I lost my virginity, travelled abroad, visited 3 countries, bunch of nice things.

This year I just moved to a new apartment and have been saving up to travel again next year.

서울에 갈거야, 다른 도시들도 가고 싶어. 어느 도시 아직 몰라.

남자친구는...흠. 친구있어. 그 친구는 남자이야. 그래서 "남자친구" 있어. 그는 한 국사람이야. 지금 군대에서 있어. 나는 한국에 가서 그 친구를 만날거야.

I hope that made sense. Gonna go visit my friend.

I've literally shitposted here every day 12 hours a day. It's destroyed my sleeping patterns and personal relationships.

Lmoa same

this is too depressing

>서울에 갈거야, 다른 도시들도 가고 싶어. 어느 도시 아직 몰라. 남자친구는...흠. 친구있어. 그 친구는 남자이야. 그래서 "남자친구" 있어. 그는 한 국사람이야. 지금 군대에서 있어. 나는 한국에 가서 그 친구를 만날거야.
그래? 그럼 둘이 flirting아니면 friendzoned인거여? 미국에서 만났어? private이니까 대답하기 싫으면 대답 안 해도 돼. 부산, 제주도를 추천할게. 누나 한글문장 괜찮은 수준이야. 이해했어.

finished my degree, made some friends in the industry I want to work in, got a job for the mean time, made progress in learning mandarin and french, beat crippling depression, got but then lost a girlfriend

honestly one of the more productive recent years

인거야?* 백인여자만 따라다니는 loser들 조심해. 한국에서 백인여자들을 '러시아 여자'로 생각하니까. 러시아 여자=whore..

>What have you achieved in the last 9 months, in your country?
my life has been the same shit for the past 5 years

i keep saying I'll find a different place to work that doesn't make me want to die in my sleep but at most I've applied for a few jobs, and gotten rejected

where do you work?

a dead end job that makes me consider injuring myself in the morning so I can go to the hospital instead of work

사실...Cred Forums으로 만났어. 내가 한국어 배우기에 한국user은 나를 도와줬어. 나중에 미국에 나를 만나러 왔어.

friendzone아니야, 우리는 그냥 "남자/여자친구" 단어를 사용하는것을 싫어.

>a dead end job that makes me consider injuring myself in the morning so I can go to the hospital instead of work

Dude wtf

You need to see a therapist and also lie on your resume. You can easily get a $50k/yr job by lying, which isn't much but it's something to hold you over.

left my old job that I loved
got a new job that I absolutely hate
shit year

>Got my first year of graduation in Law School with the jury mention of the jury; Learned to play the B. Sax; Have been selected to play the Bass in an orchestra; Enroled myself in an Athletic club; Read Mythology by Roland Barthes; Read the Bible; Two years learning Hebrew;

Did not found a girl to sex with tho. I guess it's for people that can show they are viable. Some are born with it. Some will never be.

>There are people for whom having sex is an unattainable goal

It's so easy wtf

I got a job.

>tfw no longer NEET

그럼 누나 레즈비언이야? 그 한국남자 게이야?

Didn't set out goals since I know I wouldn't accomplish them anyway
Dropped out of a school, joined another, on the verge of dropping out again
Feeling more and more alienated from my online friends, might drop them too before the year is out.

Work and play games mostly, haven't accomplished anything meaningful.

>What have you achieved
AAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA
ha... no.

I lost my virginity

>I lost my virginity
by your syrian refugee bf?

I lost my virginity, I'm satisfied.

>be NEET for 5 years since dropping out of school at 16
>spend all day doing nothing but crappy hobbies
>not depressed, don't drink or do drugs
>just so stupid and undisciplined I can't even do high school equivalency
>tried it like 5 times but each time I just space out and fail

I turned 18 and got my first job today

...아니...우리는 게이아니야...서로를 좋아해.

My korean isn't good enough to explain, 2bh. Girlfriend/boyfriend is a good enough description, I guess.

>...아니...우리는 게이아니야...서로를 좋아해.
그럼 뭐야? friendzone? flirting아니면 누나는 그 한국남자가 lover있어도 상관없어?

"lover"은 좋은/알맞은 단어야 ㅋ

What's your story? I was drunk as fuck and happened to meet old sort of friend. It was terrible

>got a new job
>travelled through half of Europe
>made new friends
>met some grills that were into me
>didn't go broke when moving house

If this trend continues I might fuck a grill in 2017

I graduated earlier in the year, even though I finished college last year.

I Rmade a board game and am putting it on kickstarter. That's it really.

NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Weight Loss
- Several websites coded and work on my app
- Novel written
- Travel to Brazil

I am VERY VERY close to losing my virginity
I made a trip to Ireland
I learned a bit of Russian, read a few books
Started hitting the gym

To do :
- Begin a good story for a novel
- Finish Dune
- Finish Montaigne's book

Happy for you lads

그 한국남자가 누나 lover야?

i've staved off suicide for yet another year, maybe next birthday

Got a job at a vidyagaemz company finally, at 30 years old. Got an 18 year old gf. All I need is to get a car now and this will be the best year of my life.

I find I have to basically have the plot mapped out before I can write a novel. I need the barebones structure and then I sort of fill in the gaps from there.

I don't think I could ever write something spontaneously or in a train of thought style. Good luck with your writing endeavours Mon ami.

i found out I failed out of my phd program
3 years of my life completely wasted and now I'm a worthless failure neet
please kill me

Keep your chin up buddy. We're all gonna make it

Finally started going to the gym regularly
finished at least 1 course already so that's better than last year

that's it

Two failed relationships. Still cracking a laugh sometimes thinking one of my ex- idealizing vengeance... and relieved the other went away.
Prosecuting my tenant, gonna get some fresh cash and end my financial hardship.
Got closer bonds with my family, went back to my mom's house.
Learned some very basic coding outside bash scripts.
Reformatting the computer. Shoo LMDE, hello again Mint.
Decided to step up and learn Italian while still keeping German.
Learned a bunch of new recipes.

Also this:

>Got an 18 year old gf
inshalla! i don't know why but german girls loves muslim men

>at 30 years old. Got an 18 year old gf.
Her immaturity will grind your gears. Just saying - anyway, best luck for you two.

Will be trying. Only problem is that I'm never happy with anything I do.

Yes...

It sounds sleazy in English though.

I'm portuguese she's moldavian. Sorry Jin Hoon Bong.

Tbh its been three months and that has already started. But still better than some loose 30yr old who's been with 50 guys before me.

만약 내 여자친구가 Cred Forums에서 shitposting하고 있다면 기분이 나쁠 것 같은데 나는 koreaboo 백인여자들 부담스러워 프랑스나 러시아에 koreaboo 여자들 많은데 그 여자들 나보다 잘 생긴 한국남자 나타나면 나 금방 떠날걸 ㅋㅋ2hearts1seoul sarah같은 여자는 괜찮아보여도

I've got commissioned to draw some gay furry porn
It something i guess

>got a master's degree
>applied for my first few jobs (haven't gotten any)
>got offered a phd (but declined)
>asked out a bunch of random girls (though they all agreed and then flaked)
>got tinder and get matches daily (but they never go anywhere)
>read a few books

Not a goddamn thing
CHI

oh shit i almost forgot

>hit up 1/2/3/4 in powerlifting
>got on some shitty little accomplishmnet board at my gym

I've spent the whole year learning languages.

Russian (from 0 to B1)
Chinese (from 0 to A2)
French (from understanding Wikipedia articles to C1)
Spanish (from B2 to C2)
German (from 0 to B1)

Not bad.

When you do it can I take your place in Argentina?

Holy shit this board is loserdom 2.0...
The people that accomplished the most just lost their virginities...
Goodye int, ps, if you think losing your virginity is such a big deal and are still a virgin, hookers exist.

Lel
> implying I got enough money
> implying that would change the situation afterward.

Nothhing. I had plans. I remeber in january i had big plans(running at evenings, early wake up, good scores, good skin) but now i did nothinf of it.... Ans now i almost kicked out of uni for unpassed exams

God, can you replay it to january 2016 pls??????
Or fifteen. Even better.
Or... 2012

January 2012 or 2016 any is okay. It doesnt matter. Nothing good or worth was in these last 0.5 years or 4.5 years.

I got my Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, got a software dev job so I can feed myself while pursuing the Master's degree and lost my gf of 5 years. On the plus side, I started exercising again and got back into contact with old school friends. I'm learning not to be uncomfortable around strangers at home parties. I'm 24 and only now start partying like I'm 16.

Goals for next year:
> publish paper about the software I'm developing (research)
> upgrade motorcycle license
> get dad and sister into riding
> get new bike
> motorcycle meet / tour around Germany
> track days
> more home parties and get to know more people
> start lifting again (bodyweight exercises for now)
> new pc maybe
New bike and track days are fucking expensive and a big question mark; rest should be achievable.

GF is not a goal anyone should set; do shit that leads to you meeting and talking to girls and the rest will follow. Or not. Worst case, you still enjoyed yourself with friends.

This thread belongs on Cred Forums.

> visited gf two times
Did you remember to bring a present for her bull?

Why did you decline the PhD?
I find the thought of a lifting professor entertaining.

>setting goals
I've realized it's better not to set any goals because I won't reach them anyway ;_;

>winter chan
I hope you all pray extra hard this year.

>rise on salary
>selected to a world top 5 MBA business school
>supported Trump since the beginning
>fucked two hot women in the ass
Life is good.