East Asian faces and Southeast Asian faces

Now I can get to know that east asians(K,J,C) are arr rook same to you white guys. What I want to ask now is if you white guys can tell the difference between east asians and southeast asians by just seeing the face and appearances. Let's say if you see an asian guy or girl in the street of Paris, can you know if he/she is east asian or southeast asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5pnDkrCsDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can only detect korean and japanese women. others are all same

Asian man with his Turkish gf

she looks happy, good

Of course i can tell the same you retarded gook. It like asking whether I can tell th differce between a negro and Arab

Curries look better too imo. Men and women.
>inb4 b8/Rajneesh
I'm talking about the good looking ones. Most are ugly.

I'm OP and actually I can't tell the difference between south europeans and north europeans. They look same to me. That's why I'm curious about that.

Yes.

t. friends with both Chinese and Filipinos, telling the difference is extremely easy by sight alone

I think Filipinos are easy to distinguish because they are pacific islanders. But how about Thai or Vietnamese or Malay? Is it also easy?

Yes, they are much darker.

Ahh okay.

It's hard for me to tell the difference between different SEA groups, but it's easier between SEA, E. Asians and S. Asians.

It's easy if they're tanned. But it's a bit harder if they're light skin too. Big cities in here is pretty much like that.

Why do jappos look so much manlier than korean "males". Is there estrogen in the water?

>only the rich east Asian countries have entertainment industries
>only they have the actor/actress comparison

top kek

the korean actress is spot on

I want a Turkish girlfriend!

I can tell the difference between Korean and Chinese pretty reliably after living in Toronto for a while. Distinguishing Southeast Asians from East Asians is easy, except maybe viet.

i want one too

more formed jawbone.

koreans and chinese have a reduced jawline/chin imo.

>Korean Actress (Female)
JUST

Which ones are the hairiest? Excluding Ainu mixed.

Koreans and Japanese are closer to Southeast Asians than they are to Mongols or Tungusic. Any autosomal test shows Korean and Japanese to be 30% Northern Asian and 70% Southeast Asian. It's because ancestors of Northern Chinese immigrated to Korea then to Japan

nobody can tell the difference
youtube.com/watch?v=u5pnDkrCsDQ

japamese have more rugged and sharper facial features. koreans are softer and squarer and rounder

japs then northwestern chinese by a longshot

Not really.

You are all gooks/chinks to me

The pazifid women looks like la India maria kek

I find normal chinese and korean people uglier and have tinier eyes than japanese people. Although that doesn't mean japanese people aren't ugly.
For southeast asians i find malaysians, cambodians, indonesians uglier and usually darker than most filipinos. Again, that doesn't mean they aren't ugly or anything.

Other than that, I don't really care. I could tell which is which. I only have trouble recognizing most east asian celebrities from each other (especially koreans), and what ethnicity a white person is from. arr rook same

yeah, but flips are basically the same as malays and indos, but with more chink blood

I'm a 100% flip and people always, literally always, think that I am chinese or east-asian in general. Even chinese are surprised when I tell them that I am a flip, and filipinos always call me chinito and shit like that.

You seem to forget that SEA are mixed with East Asians a lot 2bh.

I mean, even in Italy there might be men "stereotypically" italian, but you'll always find that blond motherfucker who looks like a swede.

>Philippines
>more chinese blood than """"Malay""""sia.
What.

chinks never racemixed with malays because of islam. but spain imported 100,000s of chink workers to manila . that's why you see some filipinos with yellow chink skin instead of brown

also japanese raped pinoys during their occupation bruh

Interesting. I guess you're right now that I think about it, people stereotypically malay aren't that many. I've also read that Panggasinan was a huangdom under the control of chinese pirates before being annexed to Spain, so there's also that.

Pretty limited 2bh. Apart from Davao I seriously doubt that the Japanese had any relevant conttribution to the flip gene pool.

lol and those are the same ones who own the Filipino economy and are stereotyped as the "jews".

Face it, it's not bad to have a IQ higher than a monkey's.

Nobody gives a fuck about chinese-filipinos, even Aquino and Marcos have/had chinese blood, they're just filipinos. It's mainland chinese who are the cancer.

>never racemixed
Totally wrong.

>baba and nyonya
>malays mistook as chinese
>chinese mistook as malays
>large eyed chinese look
>almond eyed malay look
That's just among my larger family members
Not to mention the surrounding community

I think you are gommie chink using US proxy

they did in the colonial era especially luzon/manila when they fled persecution from the shogunate

what? chinese in malaysia are never muslim. I'm actually hakka/teochewnese-cantonese from HK.

They were not imported they just came in.
And they were persecuted as much as the non chinese

>never
Lol, Chink entered Nusantara on 2 phase, Zheng He era and colonial era. Zheng He era was muslim chinese, while colonial era was non-muslim chinese.
My ancestor was from Zheng He era. Yes I'm half-chinese.

(Not the person you are replying) They are, but they will be fully assimilated and no longer identify as chinese. In fact my great grandmother is a chinese. You also have to take into account the chinese children that was raised by Malay families during Japanese occupation to avoid prosecution.

Still it wasn't enough to leave an impression on the gene pool
Spain did not welcome the Japanese either since those who come here are pirates and anti Christian

Chinese? Yes
Vietnamese? Sometimes.
Taiwanese? Yes.
Korean? Sometimes. If they're young, yes.
Japanese? I have issues with the males.
Thai? No
Filipino, mostly.
Cambodian? ???
Burma? ???

>they will be fully assimilated and no longer identify as chinese.
Palembang people in nutshell.

Of course they're mostly not muslim. What you said before was about chinese never racemixing with malay. So I made it clear that that's totally wrong. The imam of my kampong was Foochow. Outsiders might mistook him as totally chinese or malay (based on how he fluently spoke malay). What I hear was his purely chinese parents embraces Islam. He's in his 60s now, with his malay wife.

The rapebaby maymay is a favorite amongst pseudo historians around here. You'll never be rid of it.

Is it true that asians in their respective countries and not as diaspora all passively dislike eachother?

>aylmao actresses
just kill the live action rice flicks already

More like distrust each other.