youtube.com/watch?v=ZnNzuabgTOI
youtube.com/watch?v=H3uB2g2TsQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=op56AizVYPE
youtube.com/watch?v=F6oezFRXcjI
youtube.com/watch?v=l3VmGCkrTgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doing a post :^)

exceptional post

Trudeau has been the most benign lumphead of a PM thus far.
literally done nothing he promised even the meme tier shit everyone is mad over.

I made a GREAT edition but you kents will have to wait because of the spacker who made this one

>Yanks think nothing would happen if they illegally occupied Canada

Think again kiddo

i am completely fine with this, in fact it's what i expected when i voted liberal

>we

remember york

WHO PAID YOU TO SHILL THE YOGA 710?

really wish i was an infantry soldier in WWII lads

I laugh at people who expected different, as if they don't remember that Liberals never change

him doing nothing is way less destructive then him actually doing shit desu

you'd be declaring war on the commonwealth and a nato ally.

you would be kicked out of nato, sanctioned by the un, and at war with canada, the uk, australia, south africa, new zealand, pakistan and india among others.

you're strong m8, but you're not strong enough to survive all of us.

unironically considering buying this
need a new laptop and I love lenovo plus tablet functionality would be useful for me.

tell him to hurry up and legalise weed
the states has gone full weedman mode

our government aren't in a hurry to do shit (seen more as a vote losing than vote winning issue since everyone views it as hippy degenerate shit) but will have to sort it out if the rest of the world does

NEED a big natural chebs gf lads

Just applied for a job at a carwash but i couldn't understand a word the bloke on the phone was saying through his heavy indian accent.

I think he said send me your resume so I did, 5 minutes later and still no response.

Fuck this gay earth.

nice bait

I don't think he was being serious mate

He says Spring 2017

I don't smoke weed but I can't wait for the memes desu

would love to see her filled in by a black man

everyone here is talking about how based trudeau is and post that pic but in spanish hahaha

The funny thing is we could unironically defeat all of those nations attacking us at once and we don't import goods from anywhere but China and Mexico really

no one really wants legal weed, even the pro-weed people

weed is so easy to get as is and cheap as fuck, you can even order in bulk online with no issue.

if you get caught the cops can't do anything to you under a certain amount, at worst they will fine you if you're being a degenerate or have a lot.

better to get a green card which is easy to get anyways, I have one from when I hurt my back a year ago.

hahahahahahahaha

Wish they would raze it again

we're getting there

then they just need to allow public boozing and i'll be happy

Are you a cuck?

Exceptional edition

>The funny thing is we could unironically defeat all of those nations attacking us at once
good one la

you can't even beat a bunch of slopes in pyjamas and you think you can take on the entire commonwealth

australia isn't far behind imo, shit for medicinal weed has been passed haha. my guess is they're introducing it slowly while watching what happens to other countries who introduce legal weed

Is this some poxy instagram filter? Looks like a woman from the 50s has been inserted into a modern picture

the only people who don't want it legalised are dealers and old people.

dude country role playing lmao

im gonna shoot a nuke LOL!

This one?

lol

No, you couldn't. America could withstand an invasion attempt from the entire world by air and sea, but not along a 9,000km land border.

its cheaper as is than if you had to go to the CCBO to buy it

I want psychedelics legalised

about how his fucking gabinet though

and preserve union station and cabbagetown and rebuild a victorian master piece in the ashes

We have the largest Air Force in the world and also the second largest Air Force

Also by far the largest and most technologically advanced navy

Literally the reason I'm doing this is because some user mentioned he bought it and I want to know his thoughts. The lad seems to have disappeared, what if his Yoga 710 went to shit so he can't lurk /brit/ anymore?
He mentioned it was going to be his primary machine

As an aside, it's going to be too big and heavy to use traditionally as a tablet so don't really buy it for that. Unless you just meant the touchscreen aspect or the occasional tablet use in which case I guess it's k

One of the biggest detractors is the medical marijuana industry.

yeah this is a similar quandary to california.
nobody there wants legal weed because it's untaxed and the """medical""" approval / plant counts etc are a joke.

here it can still get you a criminal record, enough to deter decent people basically, but not enough to put off actual criminal scum. would be VERY happy with a """medical""" solution desu.

>and they said money doesn't grow on trees

we'll be allowed to grow our own mate

this
ironically the Canadian-Mexican borders are its greatest weakness.

fighting Canada would be harder than fighting Germany because patrolling thousands of miles is hard and you can't just firebomb the population so close to your own border.

>Now, reports out of Thailand show various government organizations looking into decriminalizing cannabis.

>According to MThai, the Agricultural Council will be researching the issue and developing a decriminalization proposal for the cabinet.

>Thailand’s decriminalization of cannabis could be the catalyst for sweeping reforms across the region, much like when Uruguay became the first country in the world to legalize recreational marijuana.

DUDE pls happen

harper got rid of green cards, you need to get prescription for pot and get your doc to renew it every 3 months, pretty fucking gay, you're grandfathered under the old law

We would just immediately take over the entirety of Canada

>decriminalizing

FOY

>Unless you just meant the touchscreen aspect
I do, for teaching

[sic]

> I want psychedelics legalised

We're probably at least a decade away from psychedelics even being used in therapeutic settings, and MDMA will probs be legalized before psychedelics.

Weed is degenerate don't smoke it

SWIM grows his own right now lol
they grow so easy anywhere.

and we, the united kingdom alone, are the second most powerful military in the world

india is the 5th, and you think you can take on both of us + a shit load of other countries?

you're a delusional yank and you literally can't even beat vietnamese farmers

watch out m8, the rabid canadians are going to come out and attack you for this post

growing some 20ft landrace sativas under the tropical sun withut risking the bangkok hilton would be pretty glorious 2bh

brb moving to spain which isn't a police state with shit weather

Yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=OD_uL8acwhA

a single aircraft carrier stationed off your coast would completely disable you

that's what we did to china in the 90s when they were trying to annex taiwan

Just come work in a restaurant/bar in Toronto like all the other unemployed Aussies do.

ill be a full time farm hand in exchange for lodging and weed m8

>canada will have "coffee shops" in your lifetime
feels good man
there's already a vape lounge near my house that my friends go to all the time

when bashing conservatives was funny

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5iDbWP8tg&feature=youtu.be

This
In trials MDMA has proven to be an almost magically effective cure for severe PTSD, sometimes being 100% effective after a single dose.

>in a /brit/ thread
>just got Sainsburys in captcha
Nice

you guys are a few degrees south from us (photosensitive, shorter days quicker etc.) and less humid.

the autoflowerers change the game a bit, but cops/courts take a very dim view of it here still, and fuck getting a criminal record.

You can't actually believe this

it would just get sunk, they arent impervious to missiles or torpedoes

we have enough nuclear subs to do the exact same thing to you

and again, you couldn't beat vietnam so what makes you think you can take on the entire commonwealth (and also nato)

He could get a job up in Whistler. Tons of Aussies up there every Winter working.

>death penalty for Cannabis trafficking in Taiwan
>mandatory 7 years in prison for any small possession

The entire UK military is a fraction of the size of ours and what happens when all these armies try to fly and sail over here?
Oh yeah they'll get blown up by missiles

you mean whistler?
i want to open one

its like opening a bar, but being the first or 2nd or 5th guy in town to open a bar

untapped market

glorious indeed.

It'd be fantastic for tourism too which plays a large part of the economy

Yanks are used to fighting people with sticks and slingshots that blow themselves up as a form of fighting, they have no clue how a real war would go down.

Weed should remain illegal and the penalties for use and possession should be enhanced

I'm up

>The entire UK military is a fraction of the size of ours and what happens when all these armies try to fly and sail over here?
>Oh yeah they'll get blown up by missiles

so why can't this happen to a super-carrier when it sails over to us?

our subs are the single best naval asset in the world 2bqh

it's 10 to 2 haha....of course youre up

good post minus the breeder noncery

my sister went to canada and says it's shit there

>Can't intercept a passenger planes that fly into buildings.
Whoops

you share a border with one of those countries you delusional spastic

you would unironically be destroyed if you attacked the commonwealth, there is no debating this

I woke up at 8pm today :3

i do believe it because it's been proven to work
every carrier is accompanied by an armada of support ships and submarines

Do you have a framed picture of Peter Hitchens?

>this one yank roleplaying militaries

thailad bring the bants

THAILAAAAAD

Ahh yes, the United States Of America

youtube.com/watch?v=LCQa4iFmkW4

So?

Our navy and Air Force could destroy Canada in a couple days

Your pathetic excuse for a military wouldn't even make it out of British waters before it was sunk

youtube.com/watch?v=pysbtkldfLA

homegrown choon

It is, and we're full. Don't come.

>literally done nothing he promised even the meme tier shit everyone is mad over.

Actually, he's done a lot of things that he promised already. He's either achieved or is currently working on almost half the things he has promised.

You must be one of those guys who voted for him because of le weed meme.

sick and tired of "employers" not employing me

low energy opinion

real niggas legalise the shadow economy and make money off of it.

marijuana consumption is victimless, if you dont accept that then its still less harmful on the individual and society than alcohol.

Just popping in to remind you lads that the greatest service you can do to yourself, God, and country is to live a virtuous life free of chemical and immoral distraction

I voted Tory

>Curfew in 5 minutes
>National guard deployed
>People not going home
youtube.com/watch?v=tL13eIQBoog

>dude weed is good lmao it cures cancer bro
ah yes, canadian

he is a trotskyist, how can he talk me about morality

Kept waiting for it to go somewhere but it never did.

everybody itt is fine with weed except you, maybe you're the one that's out of place?

well, and that kiwi but he's clearly memeing

Going to buy the Arkham remaster when it comes out, used to love those games ahah

>MexiCAN'T struggling to live a virtuous life and blaming based Peter for it

Ah yes

best leaf jungle
youtube.com/watch?v=PYOH9zy-Mqw

>Our navy and Air Force could destroy Canada in a couple days

I worry about you guys. America definitely has the strongest, most advanced, and best funded military in the world, but you could not beat the entirety of the Commonwealth, nor could you take Canada in 2 days.

that's because it's more techstep than anything, which doesn't have highs or lows
never reply to me again

morality
o
r
a
l
i
t
y

thank god you puritan retards fucked off to america and made your own shitty country

praise jeebus and dont tread on me except when its nigger smoke haha put em in gaol!!!

they are constantly patrolling all over the world, your statement is just another sign of your ignorance

Tell her I'm sorry about what happened, it really was an accident, but she shouldn't blame all of Canada for one little mishap.

doubt they could effectively palcate Canada honestly
we have plans on the books in case of an American invasion and they basically boil down to insurgent operations, drawing them deep into the woods here, and bombing their cities IRA style

>weed makes me so much calmer bro, I don't get angry at all anymore

>jungle
that's jump-up
kind of repetitive :/

The only correct answer

>well, and that kiwi but he's clearly memeing

wew Taiwan is SUPER anal about drugs but you can get plastered on spirits in the streets and no one will care.

desu can anyone beat guerrilla warefare? trying to occupy people defending their homeland seems almost impossible

Only because the United States allows them to

We dictate orders to you and then you go carry them out

are you some buttmad flyover that let morality rule his life rather than get rich off coasties like colorado?

unironically ordering the future sounds of canada on vinyl even though i don't have a turntable

ice picks have more morality

s'bladdy freezin

Even worse.

>ice picks have more morality

>the weedman meme is actually real
>all these cucknadians defending weed

so same as america-the brown bags

the only way to beat guerrila warfare is to have no regard whatsoever for the lives of the locals and involves killing them en masse

modern ROE is part of why guerrilla warfare is so effective against modern conventional forces, but even in parts of the world where ROE isn't an issues guerillas have been succesful at conducting operations for decades. Problem is they don't ever really gain any ground.

Being a guerrila is much more effective for say a foreign invader than a civil war

What is ROE?

Yes and it's actually quite easy it just involves tactics that most people find morally abhorrent namely brutalizing the civilian populace, carrying out genocides, etc

There are many examples in history of large scale guerilla wars that were put down swiftly and successfully

rules of engagement

>desu can anyone beat guerrilla warefare?
yes
if they actually had the will to do so.
the US arguably destroyed the guerrilla forces in Vietnam
same with the American-Indian wars except they won a total victory instead of just a military one.
the British Empire decimated the Boer and the Mahdi rebellion in Sudan.
actually the British were really good at dealing with guerrillas, I can't think of one the UK lost.

the US just doesn't have the balls to get dirty and set up a clear plan/chain of command anymore.

l e l

then he decides to post another asshole

Weedman?

is this yank being retarded on purpose to perpetuate the "amerika stronk" gimmick

or is he actually ignorant enough to think he could take on 53+ nations

>1998
>jump up
nah jump up didn't really become "a thing" until the early 00s I don't think, it does have that sound tho, so I'll take your word for it since you know a lot about your d&b.

it's the kind of tune that used to send the MCs NUTS (and by association, 18 year old, pilled up me)

Rules of Engagement

>we're not winning because we don't want to

fucking idiot

Afghanistan, graveyard of empires, warrior people

Yeah, we call that victory genocide.

>then he decides to post another asshole

I thought Mexicans loved the pope like Brits love the royals?

I listened to a podcast about us putting down the Mau Mau rebellion, leak empire files got out. We rounded up loads of people and shoved sand up people's arses and made then shit it out which apparently hurts really bad. Soon as the rebels found out what happened they stopped. But you can't do that stuff anymore and you shouldn't be allowed to because it is evil.

hahaha VIRGIN

Ahh yes

>We rounded up loads of people and shoved sand up people's arses and made then shit it out
absolute bants

ta' lads

h-here we go

We call it colonisation

what works works
"moral warfare" is an absolute joke

Here it is if anyone wants to listen to, fascinating and evil.

radiolab.org/story/mau-mau/

literally why

Truth hurts sometimes doesn't it?

Una vela

>"moral warfare" is an absolute joke

Yeah but it's not the '50s anymore, you're gonna get crucified by limp-wristed nu-males in the media if you don't keep the kiddy gloves on

why not?

are you trying to justify the genocide of canadians at the hands of americans? this thread is really hostile got to say...

Britain lost in Afghanistan multiple times during the Great Game

>Bangkok has beaten London as the world's most popular travel destination this year, according to an annual ranking by global payments and technology company Mastercard released on Thursday.

You started out as serious, then got called out a few times because what you were saying was ludicrous, now you are trying to transition into "I was trolling all along" with this inane shitposts to defend your honour instead of just admitting you got schooled because you don't know shit

Funny thing is it's 45 minutes old and over halfway to autosage when most threads at this time are limping along and last for hours on end

the sun rises in the east

Fuck off

bugger off mate

love it when you get a proper massive dry bogie

ireland, too

pretty sure we did a better job in afghan than anybody since though. fun fact: parents will scare their kids in afghan with "the british (boogeyman) will come and get you!"

makes me feel proud

>you will live to see Canada annexed by the United States and all expressions of Canadian """""""""identity"""""""" mercilessly repressed by racist Southern marines

No not really you're just clinging to some sad idea that you nation is at all relevant or in charge of anything which cannot be unexpected since you used to rule the world but that was before your time

I thought you said you don't even have decks, so I think it's a valid question

dumb frogposter

I hope one day all those maps that don't include New Zealand suddenly become accurate. :^)

There's literally more to do here than London.

it includes the digital release obviously and i am planning on getting gear

until then a couple of my mates have the hardware and i got them into dnb so yeah

wew lad, are you threatened by a spawn of GB being in the G7? were at the big boy table. australia doesnt even give you a reach around.

Me too user

Hopefully we'll just be forgotten by the rest of the world, removing the need to tell others to fuck off we're full

i would hate living in a place where there are shitloads of tourists, especially in a foreign country

Unpopular opinion: Canada > NZ
Another opinion: Poo > Canada

fair play.

get technic 1210s when you do, nothing else is worth buying.

>were at the big boy table
>flag

lmao, Canadian tough guys

>Opinions

Those are facts m8

have you never read the chrysalids?

The jews have chosen New Zealand as their refuge when they destroy the world and collapse western civilization. It is the British israel and they will kick the Maoris out islands and use them as slave labour

global warming is a ruse to make people think that part of the world is under water but in reality theres a cordon manned by the UN Navy that shoots any intruders

i'll probably just get one and use it alongside some cdjs like everybody else

once i get gud enuf at spinning to play some real sets and make some money back from that anyways :^)

It's a very big city, Tourists are usually only found in the containment zones.

If people assume you're a tourist, they treat you well because their image is everything to them.

thoughts on deFOOing?

on a really pikey dnb trip down memory lane now, thanks leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=s2W-0BG8Sdo

> Unexpectedly, through the extremely strong telepathic range of Petra, they make contact with a more advanced society in distant Zealand, implied to be New Zealand,

>a more advanced society
>implied to be New Zealand

kek, there's a reason its in the fiction section m8

youtube.com/watch?v=L_cEkXBW39g

the green letters

Don't fuck with us, we know you've got sheep-based technologies decades ahead of the rest of the world down there Kiwiboy.

you heard chris kaoz? think he'd be right up your alley
soundcloud.com/kaizan-records/chris-kaoz-elephant-chant-rmx-short-version

>make some money back
lol good luck with that

>Tourists are usually only found in the containment zones.
I doubt this. thailand seems like the type of place tons of hipsters go to in order to "explore" a country and find their inner self even though the whole country has already been discovered by tourists

DELET

not from lack of trying

Been the asshole of every friends group I've been part of

Maybe that's why I fit in as an Australia on Cred Forums :^)

redpill me on una vela

There is nuclear Armageddon but no nukes fall on NZ and a large chunk of the population has telephathic powers and they have extremely advanced technology like helicopters and skyscrapers.

The story takes place from the perspective of kids from labrador and one has telepathic powers and has visions and gets contacted by Zeeland,

A candle, man

having a think...

You might occasionally see the odd hippie backpacker that has escaped their containment area. In a good shopping center you might see a couple of white people an hour. It's really a none issue.

una vela literally means "a candle" in spanish, however it is latin american slang for a marijuana cigarette, similar to the english word "joint"

tune (y)

lmao I know pretty much all of eksys chats.

not really my kind of thing, but fuck does it sound crisp through my chinky memebuds compared to the old skool shit

centre*

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

could be an instrumental to those mc'd tracks

yeah I know lol.
but I don't really like the mcing thing, apart from for nostalgia really.

this was pretty much my favourite set as a yout: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnNzuabgTOI

had searched for it for literally years with no joy and some nutter uploaded it to YT last year.

BRITS LIKE DOG CUM

>it is literally legal to drink dog cum in canada
hmmm think you might be projecting x

ALRI

dos velas...

What's wrong with that?

oh yeah speaking of crisp

went from only hearing optical - what's the difference as a literal 20 year old mixcut from groove and fab's radio one show to hearing it as a DAT to flac lossless now that it's actually released

fucking blew my mind

dumb pirate frogposter...........

He's French, just ignore him
But kiwis do drink horse semen.

>had searched for it for literally years
spoiler: nostalgia is but a feeling, it's objectively terrible music now I'm not 16

noice. I can't really hear the difference to flac, so download everything 320 :3

(Y)
used to love this album but it sounds so cheesy now.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3uB2g2TsQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=op56AizVYPE

made me think

which 53 nations
US military can barely project the will of the executive branch and Us LE can barely enforce the will of the legislative and judicial ones on the population of the United States

NATO and the Commonwealth

fucking spic arrrrr me mateys

if total war broke out tomorrow morning with the USA against the rest of the world i think we all know who would win and the conflict would be over within a week

the rest of the world

>click shut down
> :( your PC ran into a problem, give us a minute and we'll restart for you
not quite what I wanted

literally the rest of the world

nobody would win, it'd be the end of the world.

Tbf, bassline was only a thing for about a month anyway. Was too cheesy to exist. I went to a bassline rave once :3

C H A V F E S T
H
A
V

pirates are cool 8-)

I have a friend who's birthday is on "International Talk Like a Pirate Day".

Needless to say his birthdays are miserable.

Sorry about that, hope we can still be friends bro

that 2nd track is proper naughty desu

>going to Iceland in November
>on my own

I'm excited but also incredibly nervous lads

thailad what is the closest you've been to getting cucked

WTF i love mexico now

>not "his birthdays y'arrr miserable"
why are you so shit

it's alri m8 i know it was just for the banter haha

An American town just over the border holds an international pirate festival every year.
It's just a huge drunken street party with lots of sailboats

VERY jealous

hope you have fun la x

if nukes started flying the USA would come out on top. the american population would never even get hit

All those "ejucation" albums tho, think they made about 50 before it stopped. Equally as cheese.
They're both better without the shitty remix

Pirate scumbags

HEY UNCLE SAM PUT YOUR NAME AT THE TOP OF HIS LIST
9/11 NEVER 4GET ;_;7777
GOD SAVE THE FLAG AND THESE UNITED STATES OF THE USA FOR WHICH IT STANDS
LAND OF THE BRAVE AND HOME OF THE FEW THE PROUD THE MUREEENS
SEMPER FI MEANS YOU MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST HOOORAH DEVIL DOGS?!

ronald reagan got PTSD from watching the american version of Threads

not true at all

we alone have enough nuclear subs strategically positioned around the world to deliver major damage to you
this isn't even taking russia in to account

youtube.com/watch?v=l3VmGCkrTgM

whoops

This tbqhf

d-do you reckon he's voting for hillary?

I'm attracted to women

I'm staying in a hostel and going for Airwaves festival. Never done anything like this before and I'm so scared it'll go wrong.

One thing I am wondering is... this isn't why I'm going, but would normies be impressed?

>people still falling for this yank's weak bait
yeh murica could take the hole worlld on

I'm attracted to men

>look fine in the mirror and in pictures I'm prepared for

>someone takes my picture
>look like a hideous swamp monster

state of me best m8 is quite perplexing lads

he's a 28 year old virgin who is doing okay career wise, he has a stable job that offers plenty of opportunity for advancement and is pursuing his master's degree but he has no social life to speak of whatsoever and constantly complains about not having one despite living just outside Washington DC which has an abundance of nightlife and recreational activities through which one could make friends

similarly he goes on and on about how great it is to live in a major metropolitan area yet spends his weekends by himself in his room getting drunk and playing video games and every time i tell him to start going out more he always complains that he has no one to go with

could be a lost cause

the green letters which countain implications

Haha get a load of this hetero fag. I bet you lick vaginas lmao.

>countain

jajajajajasjaskjaksjaksjakakakakjaksjaksdk

:(

I've done this several times. I truly do like it

>countain

so mumsy is kicking me out in a few weeks (she's bought a flat)

going to need to do some wageslavery to pay council tax and for weed etc. saw a job next door for a night baker. shall I become a baker lads

alri muffin man

If you can wake up early then go for it

>countain

Start conting your (You)s

Business idea: offer boipuss enhancing surgery to faggots on /brit/

yeah, gis a bread

the faces...

Watching Serenity

Marathoned Firefly last weekend.

>google chrome slightly altering their browser without warning

NOT a fan of this

How does this procedure work?

it says night and I'm still awake so..

>cucknadians posting anime shit
real shocker

where is he looking??

What's its appeal? Never understood why people rave about it all the time. I hate Star wars and add as a trekkie btw. Just watched the first episode of FF

He shapes you a labia stitched together from the discarded remains of yank foreskins

why have women always excluded from warfare for like the last 100 years? it's not like you have to be a physical powerhouse to fire a gun

post the sunglasses one

Ah good morning /brit/

Time to apply for jobs that I won't get.

Pretty much this is what I'm had in mind Patent pending BTW you fucking leaf

an army of chileANOs

It's like a sci-fi Western.

soldiers still have to carry gear, they don't just march off toward china wearing light clothing and thongs hoping to buy a sauage roll along the way

Because semen is cheap. Wipe out a few million men and there will still be enough to breed with the women.

>he doesn't use his own homemade browser

ikr

umm.. wakey wakey boys, it's 2016 already

women can carry shit too, they carry babby for 9 months
what about that whole cultural thing that keeps one man tied to one woman and vice versa?

1.) Traditional (appropriate) gender roled
2.) They have relative difficulty marching long distances whilst carrying heavy equipment
3.) They are less likely to be able to help a wounded comrade
4.) Men might be more tempted to risk their lives in an effort to save a female soldier than with another man
5.) Men might be less able to endure the gory reality of war if the victim gutted in front if them is a woman
6.) Can't have people getting pregnant during a campaign
7.) In battle soldiers rely on honour and camaraderie, 2 things women lack

NEED a Thailad bf

what's the science behind the American continent and being unlikable?

>1.) Traditional (appropriate) gender roled
>2.) They have relative difficulty marching long distances whilst carrying heavy equipment
>3.) They are less likely to be able to help a wounded comrade
>4.) Men might be more tempted to risk their lives in an effort to save a female soldier than with another man
>5.) Men might be less able to endure the gory reality of war if the victim gutted in front if them is a woman
>6.) Can't have people getting pregnant during a campaign
>7.) In battle soldiers rely on honour and camaraderie, 2 things women lack

I have a m8 who's 26, been working the same dead end job for years (the first job he ever had and he still sucks at it) and has no plans to move on or up, painfully autistic, not actual autism but a titanic sissy with regular anxiety attacks, refuses to ever try anything new, looks like a Jewish caricature even though he isn't Jewish. skinnyfat manlet, has been working on a sociology degree for 7 years. knows nothing about anything besides videogames, entire life is games, plays LoL for hours every day, eats super unhealthy, is not active at all. lives with his parents and never plans on leaving.
no understanding of social cues, most people can't stand him.

basically a turbo manchild
but
he has a gf who while chubby and Asian is nice and takes care of him, stable long-term relationship, I can see them getting married.
he lives in the basement apartment of his parents house which is basically a proper house unto itself and locked off from his parents section meaning its private when necessary.
parents are loving, wealthy and supportive, basically a free ride until they die and he inherits.
Parents bought him a nice car.
very low costs of living means he has loads of luxuries, all the latest games/a top tier computer + every console.
big anime fan, has TONS of anime, manga, and memorabilia for everything.
working a part time job means he also has tons of free time to enjoy them all.
free time also means he goes to every convention and other similar shit.
together him and his gf both work part time (the same days more or less) and bring in enough money for pretty solid savings.

has he made it?

Does a baby weigh a couple hundred pounds?

>1.) Traditional (appropriate) gender roled
>2.) They have relative difficulty marching long distances whilst carrying heavy equipment
>3.) They are less likely to be able to help a wounded comrade
>4.) Men might be more tempted to risk their lives in an effort to save a female soldier than with another man
>5.) Men might be less able to endure the gory reality of war if the victim gutted in front if them is a woman
>6.) Can't have people getting pregnant during a campaign
>7.) In battle soldiers rely on honour and camaraderie, 2 things women lack
hahahahaha BETA scumbag

American ones do

>he's straight a male lusting over a trap

i'd say so, yes.

What is beta about any of that?

be my australian gf

no but if fucks with their hormones and they never get a break from it so it might as well

please take your uninteresting autism back to your own general you refugee vermin

all me

>What is beta about any of that?

snap

with shit like these
-4.) Men might be more tempted to risk their lives in an effort to save a female soldier than with another man
-5.) Men might be less able to endure the gory reality of war if the victim gutted in front if them is a woman

The way his neck fat jiggles is gross.

sounds like a lot of these are more the fault of men than women desu

reminder that the mexican is an unironic MGTOW and that blackknighting is just as bad as whiteknighting

That's the argument that was used by the U.S. brass for years to keep women out of combat roles. I would have thought those 2 were the least controversial.

culture has nothing to do with it

kill yourself fucking scumbag

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Cred Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little yank students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

are you saying that humans are instinctually monogamous? because that's debatable

i unironically agree with you the standards should be lowered so that women can make it and honestly how often are soldiers hiking miles through open terrain these days?

they just drive everywhere and places that are inaccessible by automobiles they just take helicopters

time to do away with the conventional thinking about women being weaker than men when it simply isn't backed by science

HEY
WAIT
I'VE GOT A NEW COMPLAINT

this Mexican has stopped being charming and cute and is now annoying, especially now that we know he's 35

/brit/ is suffering from a /cum/ refugee crises

we NEED Nige to step in

35? fuck I really hope I've moved on from Cred Forums by then.

kill yourselves fucking scumbags

i think women are definitely weaker than men but not so much weaker that it's worth shooting ourselves in the foot by limiting our drafting pool by 50%

I have identified you as the worst /brit/ poster

1) You're Canadian
2) You post ancient gimmicks
3) You browse Cred Forums

Time to off yourself

canadians are odious little polyps

mate edition

When I was in the service we eventually got 2 women at my unit, there were a number of tasks they were physically unable to perform.

>this Mexican has stopped being charming and cute and is now annoying,

you're equally autistic

fuck off, the lot of you

mixed sex groups perform significantly worse than all male ones

also women outright suck in combat positions and Army data backs this up.

i'm not worried so much by limiting the draft pool size i just want everyone to be able to pursue their dreams

if a woman wants to be a soldier than by all means she should be allowed to we don't live in an islamic society that subjugates women

that's gotta be fake nowhere in the world not even in shitty jihadist training camps do they teach to rest the rifle on the magazine and the fact that she was astounded by the sound lets me know it's her first ever time around firearms