Just waiting for a mate Editon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iGesj94AcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wHz9it70TdI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple
youtube.com/watch?v=E7aH4r4tTHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow that was very rude

Looked at one of those anime threads benders post on Cred Forums and it gave me a boner again tbf

did you have any team building bukakke sessions

>In China It Is Illegal to Have a Child Out Of Wedlock.

Pro: Fantastic for family cohesion.
Con: Infringement on human rights.

Thoughts?

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
I'M OFFENDED YOU SHITLORD

don't see the issue, children with single parents have shit lives

>China
>caring about human rights
>ever

That aside, it's simply just another attempt at population control they couldn't give two shits about family cohesion they just want a population about 1/3 the size of what is currently is

havin a think lol

alri lads

hungover af and got 4 hours sleep. got to leave for work in 67 mins

It's a byproduct regardless of whether or not it's the intention.

The 'right' to breed is unnecessary, egregious and the foundation stone of the world's various conflicts and hardships.

>drinking on a school night

was on a date hehe

GOODMORNING !

Government control over family life is a great way to demoralize a people very quickly

Look at what happened during the Cultural Revolution when many children were forcibly taken from their parents and raised in communist education centers where they were taught to hate their parents

You had an entire nation that of broken souls and to this day life has no value in the PRC

was there an exodus from /cum/ or something? what's with all the caspanks lately? ('caspanks' is a word i just made up by combining 'canucks' 'yanks' and 'spics')

that's why i do not trust the chinks

Well let's say the marriage turns sour yet the parents want to stay together to avoid breaking the law

Thankfully I was born into a loving family with parents who loved each other and me and my siblings but many don't get so lucky and I believe that it would be more damaging to the child for them to be raised in a toxic environment where the parents are constantly at each other's throats than to be raised by a single parent

Because they built a great, great wall?

>Well let's say the marriage turns sour yet the parents want to stay together to avoid breaking the law.

That's not illegal, you can divorce after the fact but to have a child without being married is a crime punishable by a fine.

Just had a wank

because they will stab you in the back

>toilet paper isn't free in Taiwanese public squat toilets

Human rights are a spook

if short guys dont breed, why do they keep being born???

alri lids

why hasn't this taco bender learned how to quote?

Good thing there's a FamilyMart every 10 meters that you can buy pocket tissues from

>american education

it's because of diet, not genetics

has autism

alri

Satan cursing babies

aussie scumbags

the idea of carrying around baby wipes spoops me a little
especially since I take BIG poops

short mothers

once again women getting away with something that's a death sentence to men

Coz we still let '''''petite''''' women still breed.

keeping this mexican around like a pet monkey

Hello!

The fat 30-year-old Mexican......

You should train yourself to shit more regularly and predictably so you don't have to rely on public toilets in the first place

>tfw have a chad brother that is objectively attractive

desu we already practice eugenics based on attraction
may as well base it on something practical

you are 27 years old and a colombian

What would happen if a couple wanted to have a child but not get married so they got married, had the kid, and then divorced?

I think people will find ways around this especially in rural areas where record keeping is lax at best and non existant in most cases

but then you end with people who are overly tall and that means that clothing requires more cloth and door frames are going to be too low

uganda be kidding me

The autistic Mexican virgin......

That commie is like 25 years old desu

you are all capitalist pigs.......................

>dad was short
>mom was tall
>came out average

More like 35

mmmmm some say i am 35, others say i am 25 hahahaha

>get a pizza from an indian takeaway
>get the shits the next morning

ah yes

meHicANO...........

does age matter when you're an autistic communist virgin

>get a pizza from an indian takeaway

are you dumb?

And everyone says you are fat.....

these motherfuckers and their memes

Got a carbonara from the kebab shop guys, what am I like?

i got a blowie when i was 13
however autistic i am now, YOU CANT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME

from who?

You forgot the special request.
>Could you not use your left hand when tossing the dough?

Diet plays a role in reaching your absolute genetic potential but you can't make your son turn out to be 6'4" if it just isn't in his genetic cards

His drunk father

you're mom lol

brb getting car insurance from burger king

>mom

Fuck off yank

good banter

Expected this 2bqh

chad brother

picked up maccies from the cinder block factor lads

gf
got like 50 before we broke up

Certainly beats the prices of Papa Johns over there I think it's like £20 for a large

I can get a large here any toppings for $10 regular price

Used a coupon at Pizza Hit recently and got a large for $5.99

Post pikachu ahahahaba

I prefer Dairy Queen's rates, I got a great deal by bundling renters and auto insurance plus an icecream cake

God Save the Queen

DUH

>go to Canada for a holiday
>never get food poisoning once
>go to the USA for a holiday
>have minor diarrhoea every other day

ah yes

>you can drink and get absolutely wasted in public in Taiwan
>you can also be put to death for having a lot of weed on you, minimum 7 years jail for any smaller amount

hrm
lucky I haven't smoked in years
idk if my Irish constitution could withstand such liberal drinking laws though.

Any of you lads ever worked in a factory?
If so what was it like?

I got a call from an automobile tyre factory offering me a job
Obvs I had the interview and testing prior it wasn't just out of the blue haha

you sound like an immunodeficient runt

no there's this thing called fecal matter and when you consume it your body tends to react violently

not accustomed to the american diet

Fat Mexican is angry now :)

>can't handle double stuffed deep fried oreos

soft cunt

eating a sammy b4 bed

I worked in a chocolate factory. It was awful, extremely bad working conditions. They treat you like children/slaves, no windows, dreary monotonous work, coworkers are usually souless drones and spastics, etc.

>email from Apple about their new watch

if those clowns think they're getting another penny out of me they're sorely mistaken. Can fucking do one.

allergic to freedom lad?

Going hospital lads

I'd say you are a yank on holiday, but immunodeficient is too large a word for yanks.

>coworkers are usually souless drones and spastics, etc.
Sounds like I'd fit in perfectly haha

Also this is a union factory although you don't have to join the union to work there but still get all the union benefits like decent pay and not being treated like garbage

You probably shouldn't have tried sticking it up there in the first place.

una vela

I have
at an auto factory during the summer in high school
it was awful, I was one of the handful of white english speaking guys there, and most of the others were old fucks who had their own little group.
lots of fumes from welding, VERY monotonous and hard on the body due to it being so repetitive and often physical. even tasks like screwing together metal plates killed your hands/wrists after the hours doing it endlessly.

VERY hot and the air was stale.
brakes were shit, we got 2 10 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch, all of which started the second the bell rang so we had to rush to the cafeteria, get all our food together, and eat fast before the bell rang again and we had to get back ASAP, so every brake lost about 5 minutes. my feet were sore every day just standing in one spot barely moving.

pay was lousy too.

why lad?

You're probably still going to be treated like garbage.
One day you will wake up and realise you're a 30 year old man that has get permission to leave the line for a piss, gets told when to eat, when to smoke, etc.
I can't abide by it honestly, I need more freedom than factory work offers.

haha epic banter! XD canadians are so funny!

good one dude

inb4 "yanks are triggered"

AIDS

Exact same experience in the chocolate factory except everyone here is white because maritimes.

The factory did import a bunch of Romanians though, most if whom spoke little to no English or French. Still technically white though even if a bit swarthy.

I used to work commercial construction which was nice cause I could take breaks whenever I wanted so long as the work got done

I'll probably give it a go since there's not any commercial job sites around (moved to a new town relatively recently)

Kill yourself fucking fatty

go smoke a leaf faggot

Women are inferior no matter what anybody else says and women know it. Deep down women crave men who are dominant powerful and that they can submit to. Most guys here will never understand that ( I'm an ex incel). My girlfriend submits to me. She cooks , cleans, buys shit, let's me fuck when ever does whatever I want her to do. Bro you can't imagine what it's like to fuck a girl and for her to say " you own me, I belong to you , im your property" without even telling her. It is emotionally liberating for a women to feel inferior. She doesn't have to make any choices, she does what she is told. Treating women like equals is why some of you are here today.

What the fuck is up with employment nowadays?

>being confident = fail at interview
>being outgoing = fail
>being enthusiastic = fail
>taking ownership - fail
>be a leader in a group interview - fail

what the fuck, who do companies hire?

>haven't owned an apple product since the ipod mini
>mum asks me to pick up a new iphone charger for her when I'm at the shopping centre
>get it from Apple
>ask for a receipt
>they can't give me a physical one and it has to be printed
>give them my email to get the receipt
>get emails every 2nd day about new apple products

ahhhhhh yes

maybe try sucking the interviewers dick la

>Women are inferior no matter what anybody else says and women know it. Deep down women crave men who are dominant powerful and that they can submit to. Most guys here will never understand that ( I'm an ex incel). My girlfriend submits to me. She cooks , cleans, buys shit, let's me fuck when ever does whatever I want her to do. Bro you can't imagine what it's like to fuck a girl and for her to say " you own me, I belong to you , im your property" without even telling her. It is emotionally liberating for a women to feel inferior. She doesn't have to make any choices, she does what she is told. Treating women like equals is why some of you are here today

Definitely, if the choice is factory or neet, take the job, but like you said, an adult should be able to make his own decisions, do what needs done then take a break or whatever when you want.

reminder that canadians brutally drill holes in helpless innocent trees to extract their sap for asinine medicinal purposes

they're savages

Yanks on suicide watch

beta scumbag

Nepotism mate

what are you basing this on lad?

>got to get ready for work within the next 5 mins

Fucking end it lads, pass the helium.

limp wristed toadies who are both highly skilled but also completely lacking in ambition or free will.

The fat ChicANUS.....

>Women are inferior no matter what anybody else says and women know it. Deep down women crave men who are dominant powerful and that they can submit to. Most guys here will never understand that ( I'm an ex incel). My girlfriend submits to me. She cooks , cleans, buys shit, let's me fuck when ever does whatever I want her to do. Bro you can't imagine what it's like to fuck a girl and for her to say " you own me, I belong to you , im your property" without even telling her. It is emotionally liberating for a women to feel inferior. She doesn't have to make any choices, she does what she is told. Treating women like equals is why some of you are here today.

>being a white male in 2016 = fail

You aren't getting hired because you're presenting yourself as someone who will be competing for their job within a couple years of getting hired

I've noticed that in bureaucratic office settings they tend to hire the most milquetoast individuals they can find as they're easy to push around and won't ever ask for a raise or a promotion

Anecdotal evidence from myself and my friends.

the great british mexican war! who would have thought these two would butt heads

>group interviews

ah yes

reminder that americans brutally cut pieces off helpless innocent babies to extract their foreskin for asinine cosmetic purposes

they're savages

Bit ungrateful since we aided them in the pastry war

With factory work though you really can't have people taking breaks whenever they want cause it will fuck up the entire process

I don't intend to make a career out of it but if I were to I would definitely do whatever it took to become a foreman

>Anecdotal evidence from myself and my friends
the foundation of any worldview ground in reality

Candians are inferior no matter what anybody else says and they know it. Deep down Canadians crave attention from countries who are dominant powerful and that they can submit to. Most guys here willunderstand that ( I'm an ex leaf). Canadians submit to us. They watch our movies , celebrate another countries queen, live near our border, let's me fuck when ever does whatever I want her to do. Bro you can't imagine what it's like to hear canada say " you own me, I belong to you , im your property".It is emotionally liberating for a canadians to feel inferior. They dontt have to make any choices, they do what they are told. Treating canadians like equals is why some of you are here getting baited today

So basically I have to be some shitty faggot with no ambition?

Not London, in my county I have a shot.

At least I'm honest about it rather than pretending I read some study.

ah so nothing

>tfw always act friendly but modest in interviews and do well
>fast forward to current bureaucratic government job
>acting like an aggressive dick constantly, already promoted because I went out drinking with the boss and we make jokes about all the old fucks who've been here since the 70s constantly
>now I tell these bitter old women to fuck themselves and they can't do anything to me.

good post

>So basically I have to be some shitty faggot with no ambition?

Present yourself as such during the interview but that doesn't mean you have to behave as such once you get hired

Here ya go

that sounds like it was a silly and delicious war

circumsized willies are just better

The one question I hate

>why do you want to work for us?
So i can earn money you cunt.

((()))

significantly better. not worth debating

I've had women turn me down because my hippie parents didn't circumcise me

Said women always said "eww that's gross" "it looks like an anteater!" whenever I pulled down my pants

Quite humiliating to say the least

GOY

uncut ones are so fucking repulsive. they make me nauseous

they actually said that? jesus, women need to be beat

virgin detected. women are just mean behind your back about things like that, they are way to insecure to say it to your face

You realise you can just pull back your foreskin right?

>not pulling down your pants when you're already erect, foreskin back so that they don't know.

Cybered a girl from maine for months and always thought iwas cut

>jesus, women need to be beat

Yeah that question is the fucking worst as it's all about seeing how much arse you're willing to kiss

"Why yes I would love to work in a cubicle while slowly dying inside all so that Mr. Goldstein can afford that new yacht he's had his eyes on"

If I was able to get a read on the interviewer and could tell he was a straight shooter I would just tell him straight up cause I want the money
A lot of people will appreciate the honesty

*shivers*

disgusting. absolutely fucking disgusting. just fuck off you sad old man.

>virgin detected

Ahh yes, Amerirunt hours.

>Yanks making things up to feel better about their dick getting jew'd

wat

>maine
stay away from our women

>women need to be beat

>just pull back your foreskin
ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE

>Cybered a girl from maine for months and always thought iwas cut

Might even know her, she's 18/19 ;)

Got a spot on my neck that is painful as fuck. Sends pain all up my neck and into my head when I move. Luckily it's covered by my hair.

Why is Hillary tougher on Trump supporters than she is on Islamic terrorists?

HEY
WAIT
I'VE GOT A NEW COMPLAINT

there are too many Americans ITT
please go to bed all of you, especially the Californians

y-you got her contact info

Sounds like your brain is making a run for it

But it is unless you LITERALLY have an anteater for a cock

Why not?

Because she has received millions of dollars from the government of Saudi Arabia which is the #1 sponsor of jihadi terrorism worldwide

ah. that first sip of the day

Eyy, good one.

I'll let you have that.

Ok so we all hate yanks, but here's one for you;
Which state has the worst yanks

>energy drinks at 2am
runt

because she literally funds and creates terrorism

Surname Cornelison.

That's what you're getting.

Texas

it hurts
muh dick

the entire south and california

unironically california. full of mexicans, asians, liberal retards, and has zero rights

It's gotta be California by far although I doubt there's many California posters in /brit/ cause the muh British heritage thing is really an east coast thing so with that being said I'll say New Yorkers

any state that votes for donald drumpf

1. California
2. New York
3. Oregano
90001. Colorado

California easy
nice state with the worst people

flyover states have by far the best people

Degenerate Yankee detected

Why is Cred Forums so liberal?

You misspelled Dixie

*awakens from 70,00 years of deep slumber*
alri haha x

>all the hate
>all the jealousy
Feels good man

dont know anyone with that name

Whereabouts in Maine?

Libcucks know they'll get run off Cred Forums the second they post so they've decided to make Cred Forums and /his/ home

what is there to be jealous of

how many celebrities has your gf cheated with?
is your well dry?
house burned down?
how many snobs cut you off on your commute?

>Libcucks know they'll get run off Cred Forums the second they post so they've decided to make Cred Forums and /his/ home

because it's illegal for them to be conservative

>Yeah that question is the fucking worst as it's all about seeing how much arse you're willing to kiss
it's approx 0 for me
probably why i've never been employed lel

york county

I like California in spirit but Christ you lot have major issues

they call me..... Storm

Kentucky is the best state

fried chicken

holly 2bh

el comunista mexicano................

es un tipo grande

mom called me an idiot for breaking a mug on the wall and hit me for laughing

LOL another mexican is here

That's barely Maine at all tbqhf

cali is the last state i would ever move to

Debase yourself just that once as long as it's for the right job aka one that offers advancement and that you can make an actual career out of

The only state I'm loyal to is the kingdom of heaven
Amen

it's like a shitty london only we have somalians instead of pakis

Unless you're rich it sucks

I have family that lives in Hermosa Beach which is a truly amazing place but their house cost $1 million and it's only 1000ft^2 (compare that to my parents home in NC which they paid $500k for and is 5000ft^2)

Glorious weather though but as soon as you move inland at all it's a fucking desert that with an insane population density and the traffic will make you want to go on a killing spree

no person with a healthy level of self respect would live in california

Fish and chips are better in the colonies tbqhwymf

Why hasn't the cold driven them out yet? Also, I thought they were all in Lewiston

I had fish and chips at a local English restaurant the other day and it was quite good

kentucky is the best because it's so cheap

can almost live for free there

Widen your fucking toll booth. We need the fast ez pass lanes.

> local english restaurant

In America?

Obviously biased but fish and chip from Atlantic Canada really is the best on earth

there's a lot in portland apparently, but i dont go around checking the population.
they seem to stay out of trouble though

Looks like I may have an Aussie gf in my future

wagies away, we'll keep the bed warm

Yeah it was opened and is run by an English guy

My favourite place in town tbchwyf

>fish and chips
>at a restaurant
fucking yanks

Take it. It is yours.

as difficult as it might be, i'm trying to opt for the business route instead, so 'advancement' isn't really a prospect i'm so bothered about
that said i know i need some kind of work to fund myself so of course it's necessary, i'd just like to find somewhere that will actually hire me and the work isn't debilitating

>Impying she's not going on an around the world fuck tour

>Tayah
>dresses like that
>on tinder while travelling
She's looking for the Chad Thundercocks of the world lad

youtube.com/watch?v=7iGesj94AcQ

English/Irish/Scottish pubs and restaurants are fairly common in America.

The largest collection of Scotch on earth is at a pub in Old Town Knoxville, Tennessee. Their scotch list is the size of a dictionary

>tfw 27
I'm practically dead already

Heard recently on the news that a bunch of them bought 30 acres and are planning to start a collective farm next season.

>tfw just turned 28

I feel your pain

ahhaahhahahahahahaha fucking colombian faggot

just savaged some runt in /cum/ lads

Patriots put on a fucking show last night.

Do you think she came to America looking for Tyrone Longdick?

morning lads

morning

alri bond haha

>dad was short
>mom was tall
>came out tallest in extended family
alri

hasn't been a good cult in recent years 2bh, could be good. Maybe they'll go the way of Jonestown

Tbf it was against a bad Texans team

Was very pleased with Jacoby Brisset (who hails from my alma mater) though

bond?

heaven's gate > people's temple
those crazy motherfuckers went out in style

(007)

liberals unironically think Trump is stupid

oh yeah XD

heaven's gate were commies trying to start a utopia in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere tho

Heaven's Gate was the real deal

You know you're in the presence of the real thing when the leader is the first one to off himself unlike Jim Jones who pussied out and tried to escape

ah yes let's elect a businessman to be president

no no let's not elect someone who's well versed in politics, no that would be dumb...

ah yes
the stupid yank
not very uncommon

fuck
I meant they weren't commies, Jonestown was

I'm a Tory

Nah Heaven's Gate were literally just preparing to board spaceships (that they had to die to get do)

The worst cult was that one started by the nonce out in New Mexico who would nonce up the members' daughters
He's sitting in prison now and I think may have been killed by inmates

Feel safer already

The Jonestown nutters killed a sitting congressman who went down there to visit them

Absolutely mental that

ye i corrected myself
Jim Jones supposedly fucked a lot of his followers too. He said it wasn't gay for him to fuck men because he's just trying to connect with them better lel

Have you seen the tapes of them recorded just a bit before they all killed themselves? Shit is so unnerving
youtube.com/watch?v=wHz9it70TdI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple

Jim Jones said that everyone was secretly a homosexual, except for him. They were all just in denial

Guy was off his rocker

cat was sitting on my lap whilst I was eating my breakfast and I almost spilt milk on her :s

liked and subscribed

Nah, i have em give us a gentle lil chew.

going to work bye

disliked and filtered

have a nice day

trump went up against the best in the world and came out on top

anyone who thinks he's stupid is stupid themselves

Yeah I watched a documentary about Heaven's Gate

The leader actually bought into his own shit and wasn't just doing it to nonce little kids or fuck members' wives like so many do

Imagine being the detectives who first walked into the house where they did the mass suicide and seeing all those dead people covered in sheets
Would've been eerie to say the least

snap

Who up

snap

youtube.com/watch?v=E7aH4r4tTHw

BANTER

>going to work bye

THAILAAAD

real nigga reporting in

>trump went up against the best in the world and came out on top

Trump went up against Americans

Just washed off the second round of scabies treatment lads

Hopefully they're gone for good now haha

what exactly is "far right"?

why are AfD and FN considered far right?

enjoying this canadian trying to make a point but failing miserably

anti-immigrant opportunists

>on top deck of bus
>look down
>see work gf disgustingly chomping on a greggs
>get repulsed

excellent

taking the fifth

Far right according to the media is anything that isn't leftist and AfD and FN are not far right

There are no far right parties in the 1st World aside from fringe groups that call themselves political parties but don't even run candidates let alone win seats

>AfD and FN
who

what in the everloving fuck is a work gf

snap

not too sure about this gimmick

Wasn't the smell the first thing they noticed?

*dares you to drive*

Snap

Fat cunt

FOY

look back a couple of threads. The gimmick gets a bit out of control during late night JF hours

say that to my face fuckstick and what's left of your corpse will fit in a fucking greggs

>what exactly is "far right"?
not a huge fan of the EU/muslims

/brit/ is the cancer that is killing Cred Forums

-27 yo
-pedophile
-zoophilic
-virgin

If I recall correctly no cause they hadn't been dead that long

What happened was an ex member showed up just to see how the old pals were doing and she called the police when no one answered the door cause she knew it was a suicide cult

All you

t. a Yank

/brit/ is the only thing that keeps the shitheap that is Cred Forums alive

Sleeping pattern is back on the reverse again
Fucking hate NEET life sometimes.

This is totally true

*refuses to stand for the national anthem*

Muhammed and Jesus were both Jews

Madness
wonder why they were all wearing Nike trainers

never know when you'll need to run lad

shut that foy cunt right up didn't i

Dude I know man...luv was there religion

LOTS OF CHOC'LATE FOR ME TO EAT

>asians
>souls

pick only one

The Nike trainers were part of their uniforms that they were gonna need on the spaceships

mummy just made some din din lads

>a literal warlord who taught that his religion needed to be spread by the sword was all about love and kindness

Ahh yes

One of them didn't kill themselves so that they could keep the website running
If you email them you will still get a response from an actual person

What do you have against Jesus you cunt?

Jesus and his disciples were Tunnel snakes

ahh no

The obese Chicano.......

Jesus wasn't a warlord he was a carpenter who preached subservience to worldly authority because getting right with God is what it's all about

Might download the new South Park and watch it in work with a crumpet.

gonna do this when i have kids

new