Do you have friends of different race/ethnicity?

Do you have friends of different race/ethnicity?
If so how many and what's your honest opinion about them.

There's too many to list

i don't have any irl friends

List a few of them leafriend.

Most of them are colombians so they all are the same, just in different shades

>Do you have friends
no

i don't have any friends

I have a jew friend
He's a liar and completely degenerate
(me too tho)
No surprise t b h

I have a waifu

i literally got 0 friends in total

Friends?
You mean the people that betray you?

(i'm mexican-american btw)
one of my closest friends is chinese/white. we were roommates for a while, and i couldn't have asked for a better person to share a room with.

my best friend is white. his mom is mexican-american (and looks like it), but he's actually one of the whitest kids i know. actually most of my friends are white.

plenty of hispanic friends of course. i grew up with my cousins, and we're very close.

i don't have any black friends, but that is because there aren't a lot of blacks where i live. when i was a kid living in louisiana, though, i did have black friends (kids honestly don't care about race unless their parents indoctrinate them).

>Friends? You mean the people that betray you?

raus

Are we friends? If so I have a lot of foreign friends.

Yes

>mfw I realize I don't live in a first world country so I will never have friends from different racial backgrounds

Yeah.
I dont know, american black x several, korean x a couple, japanese x a few, CHI (not self-identified) x 2(?), flip x 1, jews x a couple, viet x several, poo in loo x a couple, persian x 1, jamaican x 1, barbadian x 1, real ex-yu croat x 1, spoidah x 1.

They are more good than bad, hence friends.
Bajan can be hard as fuck to understand now and then though.

literally half my group of friends are asian
this is problematic for me since im beginning to hate asians immigrating here but oh well

friends with some of H2B residents, feel pretty bad because I feel like shit hardly working 2/3ds a year scraping by on -14k USD wage

then again I could be a H1A worker being physically/sexually abused on a local grain elevator (local "scandal", just made the news). Fucking imagine when a literal garbage state like mine gets wind of most foreign workers being treated less than shit.

fucking labor movements are just SJW ivory-tower types though; and social justice is only feminism, right? Its probably just a local employer problem though, right?

t.auckland

muh heritage guys don't count though

what did he mean by this

Yes I have German friends. They're okay.

things in america aren't nearly as perfect as you perceive, bud

tell me more, never met a jew in my life

Yeah quite a few. Mostly Hispanic but I lost contact with a lot of friends because I moved.

Good amount of Asians. Mostly from tech spheres. All good people, I mean they're all individuals you know? Kinda hard to group them.

Labor used to be decent but unions are fairly managed now instead of just workers getting together and saying "enough" which like defeats the purpose.

Thanks for clarifying OP's question with a major detail he left out, you frog fuck.

Brown people aren't as attractive, but if they're culturally western I don't mind them at all.

Yes. All but one of them are international students though.

They are nice.

I have a few Maori friends, they're alright, nice and funny but I hate drinking with them.

I have a polish, bulgarian and jew friend.

Polish: she is kinda cute, really mellow and friendly
Bulgarian: he is really fun to talk to and its a very good friend
Jew: a total bro, literally can talk about anything he is also very humble

Idk man, most people i met from around the world were always nice

I'm a """"white"""" Jew so all of my friends are of a different ethnicity. I used to fuck a Mexican guy though

Most of the Mexicans that I know are alright

the jews i've met have actually been some of the most down-to-earth people i've met in my life. my next door neighbors were jewish growing up, and they would always reach out to us for outings, dinners, celebrations, etc. and then the jewish friends i had in high school were very cerebral, while still being extremely laid back and friendly. desu i'm getting a little emotional with endearment... i hope they're still living rich, fulfilling lives.

They are Kuffar, but the Prophet (SAW) says they are people of the book so they're alright. Better than the hedonistic heathens who just drink all the time and have sex with everyone.

t. ali

>implying unions exist in the midwest

Sure if you want to be hopeful

In general people (culturally) have a bias against laborer unification where I live. Almost to the point where people support mistreatment of blatant mistreatment of migrant workers. It's less of a "local laws" type of things and more of a "human rights" deal. Some bizarro world where people are less than human if they aren't magically american citizens.

>60 y/o African American friend: calm and wise guy, offer good counseling and give off a Morgan Freeman aura.
>2 Russian friends from Moscow: cool, sociable guys, not the stereotypical slav. Neither of them browse Cred Forums/ruskie equivalent but are pretty well informed in world politics or "red-pilled".

I have a jew friend and he's been more of an encouraging person than my family ever has

i also have a few native american and hispanic friends and they are ok

I have a turk friend.
But he is not muslim and so assimilated he is one of us basically so im not sure if that counts.
Id be too xenophobic to make nongerman(ised) friends beyond the internet to be honest.

Cant they stomach alcohol?

wth do you mean by those quotes, a lot of jews are ethnically white, black people don't become white from practicing christianity, mexicans don't become ethnically jewish if they practice judaism, and whites don't become ethnically arab if they practice islam. to say they do is ignoring genetics

If I say that I'm a white Jew I'll just get a bunch of >Costanza.jpg replies. It's not even about religion, I'm not a religious Jew

I don't understand how the people on this forum think that people like Seth Green, Einstein, or Jill stein look less white than your average Italian or Greek. A lot of Jews from what I've seen and heard are usually German/Eastern European converts

Lived in South Korea for 8 years, so I have had many Korean friends. Currently 4 I consider to be friends.
I've noticed that I am mainly friends with people who would be considered to be outsiders in Korean society while my German friends are regular successful people in society's eyes.

It's mostly just a meme

as a social outcast the vast majority of my friends have been nonwhite, in particular asians and arabs or persians

I'm white...probably 80% of people i know are a different ethnicity than me, most of that 80% being mexican/mestizo, which is almost all of my friends, of my 2 best friends one is mexican and the other is korean.

>honest opinion

Well they are my friends so my honest opinion is that I like them.

Califags pls go

All my friends are spaniards. At most I have a friend that was born in Switzerland but his parents are spaniards as well.

I don't even have friends of my own race/ethnicity.

you caught me

>Id be too xenophobic to make nongerman(ised) friends beyond the internet to be honest.
Nigger

CHI

yeah I have lots of white, black and pajeet friends, and one or two asian friends

thats why i sit on Cred Forums all day not speaking to other people

fuck off

Asian and brown and a couple black. All pretty cool

Are Mexicans culturally western?

Well his family is secular ashkenazi jew, so not the hat-wearing kind, more like the American-TV kind.

Quite rich, Americanized, Parisian upper class.

They don't do shabbat or any of that, they almost make a point of eating bacon actually which comes off as insecure but cute

You'd think they're leftists but they hate muslims. Understandably.

The family father is a businessman and allegedly a freemason

The son (my friend) fucking failed high school and failed police entrance, he's working as a barman in a palace now. He's a bit of a nerd like the stereotype goes. Big nose and all that. Like most jews they can joke about it tho.

There's a lot of jews here, i went to a high school full of them ama

Came to post this. Just where do people think they are in?

>the other is korean.
>having austistic koreans as friends

Nah

>implying ethnically jew and arab are different

No Paki m8s?

Sure, some of my friends are white.