How can we eradicate terrorism from this world?

How can we eradicate terrorism from this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

government subsidized wives for all men

The terrorists will be female

Encourage Islam to reform itself and stop judging all Muslim from the act of ISIS/the Saudi Governement

Nuke france and sweden.

B E R N I E
E
R
N
I
E

Maybe once you stop terrorizing our countries first. Probably one of several thousand incidents but this got few coverage
sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.m.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

>not using Hover Zoom
nice try, racist

become one of them

How can we eliminate murder?

>US goes to war against Iraq against population's wishes
>A couple of niggers in the army rape people
>People all over middle east get mad at all westerners
>They attack western commoners who didn't want the war
>The people who wanted the war keep getting their profits from the war

The terrorists should at least try to kill the war mongers, but instead they just try to rape and kill as many innocent civilians at they can. Instead of trying to take revenge on the people who are actually at fault and trying to prevent more of the shit happening, the terrorists just make more and more people hate muslims and help the war mongers justify any hostile action.

It's actually wanted since discriminated Muslims will believe their propaganda more easily this way.

Nuke the pentagon, got to cut the snake at the head

So it's basically just niggers nigging just so that other niggers would join in on the nigging? Truly, muslims are the worst.

Wipe Islam out.

Basically

>do terrorist attacks
>western Muslims get discriminated
>tell them "see the west is against you, come with us"

Also of course people who were already savage and use Isis as an excuse for their crimes.

Genocide

Once again Belgium slips under the radar.

we need another crusade

No, any Muslim who seeks to subvert Western democarcy through democracy (eg voting for Sharia) is a fifth columnist. I'm all for stopping prejudice against Muslims but only in the understanding the West's mores and values are non negotiable and the support of causes intrinsically undermining laicité, from banning free speech to calls for making exceptions to the law for Muslims (eg placing Halal slaughter over laws agaiunst animal cruelty) is absolutely unacceptable.

You cannot have voters in Western nations who believe apostasy or adultery should be punished with death, this is sedition against liberal democracy even if they're a minority today.

The symbolic stuff (burqas, minarets) I don't give a fuck about but theocracy is not compatible with republican government, and I'm not for discrimination either, creationists and those defying scientific consensus should be cracked down upon just as hardly.

Terrorism can be eliminated only when all leguitimate causes have democratic recourse as this makes fighting unnecessary and while there is consensus those advocating illegitimate causes (eg anti-constitutional) should be treated as criminals and enemies of the state without a base of sympathetic citizens to shelter them.

>that tooth

by eradicating islam

>Noticing her teeth
That's gay fashion designer autism

you cant it´s just a matter of time before Al Qaida gets replaced by ISIS or ISIS gets replaced by another sadistic group. out of 8 000 000 000 people someone´s gonna fuck up and you cant stop it, you´ll just be checking out the mayhem from the news

>That's gay fashion designer autism

thailand is smart