What the fuck Russia?

What the fuck Russia?

Your qts legitimately look like 9/10 or even 10/10. Why the hell are they killing themselves?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607491/Sinister-Russian-suicide-sites-fat-shame-trick-happy-teenagers-taking-lives-member-date-time-place-DEATH.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/search?q=renata kambolina&rlz=1C9BKJA_enSE697SE697&hl=sv&biw=1024&bih=653&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjImL-claXPAhWBKywKHZVEDTQQ_AUIBSgB#imgdii=qi_SVlDfgDqpnM:;rQ9PHhYREuPn4M:;rQ9PHhYREuPn4M:&imgrc=rQ9PHhYREuPn4M:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being good looking means you shouldn't kill yourself
It doesn't work that way

All of russia is suicidal and soulless desu.

dumb sluts

>may
slowpoke

It's probably the language. It's cursed. Why can't they adopt another language and become a real country with soul?

The answer to all the problems was always so easy.

>daily mail link

Fuck off Yank.

>Why the hell are they killing themselves?
Because they are living in Russia desu

So that's where this is from?

They could come to America and be my wife....

>girls in russia would rather kill themselves than marry me

They are pretty so they dont have issues?

: )

I visited russia one time. And the sheer number of soulless people you see on the street boggles the mind. Drunkards and hobos with blank stares.

And then the general dilapidated feel of the cities. Even the big ones. Lots of holes in the roads, buildings that haven't seen maintenance in years. It's a dying soviet feel. Makes me wanna play STALKER.

Yeah, you can find pictures with her head chopped off

story?

Depression

i wonder if we can trick some russian here to commit suicide

She took her life by placing her neck on the train track, train wheel neatly chopped her head off.

rip

usual 2ch things

Young, stupid and the Internet.

pls link or post pic

No need to trick them, they do it naturally.

>telling on Cred Forums that smb is fat and worthless.
Try. We've never heard it before in here.

>girls any´where in the world would rather kill themselves than marry me

What if I genuinely told you I loved you for who you were. That is bound to trigger something, right?

google.se/search?q=renata kambolina&rlz=1C9BKJA_enSE697SE697&hl=sv&biw=1024&bih=653&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjImL-claXPAhWBKywKHZVEDTQQ_AUIBSgB#imgdii=qi_SVlDfgDqpnM:;rQ9PHhYREuPn4M:;rQ9PHhYREuPn4M:&imgrc=rQ9PHhYREuPn4M:

Post tits if you truly love me.

They all look Mongoloid. All Mongoloid have to be killed. Mongrels are inferior.

They are all teens and can not become your wife. If only age of consent was lowered then we could save their lives ;_;

this """""tricking"""" is bullshit, this girl(Rina) just killed herself because of a boyfriend
then some little girl killed herself because she read too much bullshit on the net and apparently was under pressure from her parents
then some woman with outdated views decided to make a story about some DEATH CULT coz she couldn't believe that Rina killing herself would result in so much popularity and discussion among 12-17yo kids
tldr it's not so common for girls because they are more likely to attentionwhore about anheroing than actually do it

so the real question then is what purpose does this article serve? It seems almost pro-putin since it mentioned that his old agency is looking into this horrible child killing internet cult.

This could easily be justification for stricter russian internet censorship laws. But i thought the west was all anti-russia? Does this signal a change?

>MSM
>anything more than click-bait money grabbing

>justification for stricter russian internet censorship laws
yep, guess you're right, they already did the same shit with pedophilia. this acrticle is actually a demonstration of ebil russia ruining little girls' lives :D

>attention whoring about suicide
I'm pretty sure they don't need to pretend to be suicidal to get attention

desu if I found a body like that and it was still fresh, I'd pull those jeans down and fuck her

Looks faked desu, body looks like a doll

You have experience in this sort of thing?

Age 30 they grow a moustache.

No but can you imagine how hot it would be?

Idk if this pic is allowed to be posted, but yeah

The weird thing is the lack of dragging. Russian trains are old and slow, they wouldn't make a perfect cut like that. 90% chances it's fake, as much as i wish this bitch was dead.

>Idk if this pic is allowed to be posted, but yeah
Guess we found out. :^)

>DEATH CULT

The only real religion in Russia is the death cult. We love death more than you love your lives.

that was a really clean chopping-off, one would think that the train would leave a gory mess behind
there's not even blood

you don't know many girls personally do you

Not many slavic girls no it's true

i'm not even talking about slavic girls but about girls in general. when a man considers suicide there is 95% chance he WILL do it, and if he won't, he'll never tell anyone.
when a girl is depressed and starts thinking/talking about suicide, 95%chance she wouldn't do it but rather wants people she cares about to know about her condition, i.e. seeks comfort. they all do it, pretty or not

Retard. Literally retard

not just the slavic ones, all women are mentally ill

not murrikan, who cares

I'm girl

It's not a bad idea to talk about your problems with other people desu

I meet a therapist every few weeks and it helps me improve my life a bit

Don't kill yourself desu

ofc i'm not saying it's a bad idea, just describing how it usually happens. going public about your suicide is disgusting tho

apparently the train wheels get really hot (especially if the train is breaking) and cauterize the wound

braking******

Post more of this chick if you reckon shes so good mate.

>the daily mail
you done goofed son

>Pинa Пaлeнкoвa вce-тaки живa
>She is actually alive
Don't believe Swed lies