Why don't Brazilians or Indians eat seafood? They're both next to the ocean and have vast coastlines

Why don't Brazilians or Indians eat seafood? They're both next to the ocean and have vast coastlines.

Fish consumption in what unit?

I wouldn't like to be a whale in Japanese territory.

Yes

In fish units, it's only natural and everyone can relate.

Brazil has jungles and they harvest a lot of shit too while Indians are vegans, buddhism also plays an important role.

fish is shit tier food tho

We eat more vegetables than hues which may be the point, Uruguay and Argentina are on the same boat so it could be their obsesion with beef. As for India have you seen their designated beaches? I'm not sure it'd be safe to eat anything caught there regardless of dietary taboos

Shut your whore mouth.

>Fish consumption in what unit?

Kilos.

>fish is shit tier food tho

Seafood is tasty as fuck. But it's true that China will probably eat all the fish and then we'll have none left.

eat your water jew faggs

>Indian
They don't know how to fish.
>also they're vegan

>idk about Brazil

Fish can't live in waste water.

India is understandable as all the ocean around them is filled with shit, you wouldn't want to eat shit crusted fish now would you.

What I don't understand is why Ireland eats less or Poland doesn't eat much at all.

we really prefer red meet

and I mean really

Guess that's why Indians don't eat them

*meat

>eat your water jew faggs

What did he mean by this?

>ireland

this why the famine happened, not because of the evil english

What about your national heritage? You don't eat śledzie for Christmas?

we eat Karp for Christmas its shit but we eat it

Because this

Pooland has never had a coast before they stole one from the germans and they don't know what to do with it

Not an excuse
America and Australia eat more red meat than you.

"european union" as one is a bit silly 2bh, obviously in countries like uk, germany, spain we will eat a lot more than in places like greece and bulgaria where they generally scavenge bins for sustenance

we are not fattasses though

That graph includes chicken and poultry, though. I think Argentines and Uruguayans win for beef consumption by a lot.

Salted dry fish is tasty as fuck. It goes well with green chili sambal.

We do eat fish tho. Except for retarded vegetarians.

UK is a bit silly 2bh, and I hope you guys leave our glorious union and we no longer be together in any kind of map.

The majority of Indians live in the north where there's no fish. Southern Indians eat it all day everyday

but we do eat a lot of fish but it is much more of a beach city thing. Meanwhile the rest of brazil literally eat only meat or chicken

Monkeys are afraid of water

because it's per capita and they're poor, of course the average amerifat is eating more seafood than the average poo in loo

all the poo that seeps into the ocean mixes with the fish

We already had enough of fish, thanks to Portugal.

Seafood sucks ass. Most Indians at least the ones rich enough to afford food are vegetarians. Plus the niggers in the south do eat fish and sea cockroaches of whatever they're called.

Three of the big religions in India are Hinduism (no cow meat), Islam (no pig meat) and Buddhism (no meat at all). So a lot of the cuisine is vegetarian anyway.

>Niggers in South

>North got steam rolled by Muslims. Spread their ass cheeks for good butt fucking like the whores they are.

>Not even a single Hindu monument was left standing. They just let Muslims have their way

>Literally needed Sikhs and marathas to free them

>Lowest literacy rate.

>Highest crime rate.

>Don't poo in loo

>Literally turned the Ganga into a sewer. Float their dead relatives in it because they think it'll send them to heaven

I'm glad I never grew up in the north. I thank my parents everyday for moving to South India.

The majority of that is beef though, which is what the argie meant originally.

There are government campaigns here to encourage other meats like pultry or fish since so much beef is a bit unheahlty.

They eat seafood in Brasil. Especially in NE.

Brazil too busy generating traps.
India too busy poo in loo.
Easy peasy

>Polavegitarians

Why would that be? I wonder...

Well all that and southies are still more nigger than us. kek

Also you cunt both Sikhs and Marathas are northies. Its South that sucks up foreigners.
Everything about the North from food to language to clothes, everything is superior. I'm glad to be a North Indian too, thank you.

seafood lol

Seafood is expensive.