Varg didnt do that though
However he supported it

"Quit watching anime"
*plays D&D and names himself after a fantasy orc*

Quit being a mongoloid trying to act like a european

His last album is good.

>anime is not children cartoon
>there are anime made for adults

Not a fan of edgy, "atmospheric" black metal desu.

Insecure turd

>Born in Bergen 1973 as Kristian Vikernes.

>Changed name officially to Varg Vikernes in March 1993.

>In 2008 Vikernes officially changed his name to Louis Cachet: Louis after a great uncle and Cachet being the surname of his wife. He did with help of the Norwegian secret police, who advised him to do so, and also because the name “Varg Vikernes” was very impractical in Norway at the time. Vikernes experienced that solely because of the name “Varg Vikernes” he was e. g. not allowed to order plane tickets, rent cars, order train tickets, rent a room in a hotel, open up a bank account, etc., either because the person taking to him though he was joking or more often because ‘good citizens’ didn’t want life to be easy for a person falsely declared by the media to be a “self-declared Neo-Nazi”. Vikernes still uses the name Varg Vikernes in everyday life, and only uses the name Louis Cachet when he has to (i. e. for signing things, legal documents etc.).

thuleanperspective.com/2014/06/02/some-facts-about-varg-vikernes-his-case/

>muh I'm a pagan, fuck christianity
>his real name was actually Kristian
>muh I love germanic things
>ends up giving up his own scandinavian surname and taking in a french one

Isn't he the coolest guy ever?

Yeah? And? What is the problem?

There's no problem at all, lad
I like him a lot actually

Just found those coincidences quite ironic 2bh

>
>his real name was actually Kristian
it's not like you chose your own name

It's like saying you hate anime even though you're named Goku or Naturo senpai

It means nothing at the end but it can be funny because it's an ironic coincidence
I thought you guys had sense of humor senpaitachi

You have a shit sense of humour

But we wuz Chinese

Yes?

make me
youtube.com/watch?v=ZewznwkmquQ

>Europe was at the same time backward soley because of Christianity
Source: His Ass

It would be really funny if he found out he had jewish ancestors.
He would probably kill himself as his whole persona and world views would crumble like the walls of jericho

>Sumerians were European
Sumerians were part of the Turanian race to which Finns belong to, and therefore not European.

Finns are European, I do not know about Sumeriens though

>Finns are European
Lies.

finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/

stupid vargposter

You didn't get it?
>Solely because of christianity.
Kristianity

Polish bro has a good sense of humor, even though you called it shitty 2bh

I don't assume you're varg because of the norwegian flag since he actually lives in france, but I'm not making fun of him by any means if that's what you're thinking
I just pointed out something I thought most people didn't realize yet

I don't know man, but I think that if that really happened it wouldn't actually fuck up his ideas
He's a thinker, he loves tradition and he loves europe in a fully admirable way
There should be more people like him speaking their minds about tradition and european culture against feminism and everything that corrupts western society

WE

Where he's from its pretty unlikely. If he was a German or Spaniard or something it would be more likely

He considers everything less than blue-eyed and blonde non-European. He's one of those deluded stormfag retards who unironically think that ancient civilizations in Mesapotamia were fully blonde-haired and blue-eyed.

Meh, that kind of thinking only applies to certain european regions.
Other places in europe (like Portugal, Spain, the Balkans) are just a big clusterfuck of ethnicities so it's hard for somoene in those regions to have ancestors that belong to the same group.
For example, i could have ancestors from europe, africa and asia. It makes things harder and unrelatable

Nigger

Lol that study does not say Finns are not European
Source?

Funny, considering his hair and beard get darker and darker with age.

These.
Anime is trash

He is talking out of his ass

>Le Nordick mustard race face

I'm finding my self more sympathetic with the communist cultural ideas than the volkisch/nationalist ones.
Cred Forumsacks talk about how multiculturalism is somehow modern marxism, but commies had much different ideas.
Culturally communism was about cutting ties with cultural past of the country, but the same went for all countries, all the world was suppose to come together under a new culture free from religion and petty divisions.
I see in western culture the potential for that, and I would prefer it over wearing olde traditional cloths for muh heritage.

>Lol that study does not say Finns are not European
It does, basically. Some EU integrationists claim otherwise, though.
I'm not, he said so in one of his video's comments that he considers blue and blonde-eyed people his brothers and sisters and all other Europeans lesser. Can't be bothered to look it up right now, but the title of this video should give you an idea of his stormfaggot delusions.

Or we can still value our history and walk towards a new age of enlightment allied with technology.
But yeah, right-wing is totally focused for the benefit of the very rich.

this sounds good in theory, but not in practice

/|∧_∧|
||. (・ω・`| WHAT'S GOING ON HERE
||oと. U|
|| |(__)J|
||/彡 ̄

___
/| |
||. |∧_∧|
||. (´・ω・| AW SHIT
||oと. U|
|| |(__)J|
||/ ̄ ̄

___
| |
| |
| o|
| |
| |
彡 ̄ ̄ Bang

>Judging a video by title

Yeah, I know what you mean and I agree with you

But in a time and age that people are eagering to accept tons of economic immigrants that don't think twice abou destroying everything they find around their path, the ideas he had after he left prison seem quite reasonable

When he was young he was more extremist, there were a few things he wrote at a young age that do check with what you've said
But since he left prison, started his own family and all of that I think he got quite matured regarding his ideas
I don't consider him a nazi btw

But I do realize he's more about nordic culture than anything else when it comes to europe

I don't think that would be good for the west m8

Communist countries back in the day were under a union, and the consequences of what you just described were measured by the state for fulfilling an agenda that nobody else outside of the iron curtain could take a profit out of it

In capitalism things work differently, everybody can take their share and what we get is nihilism and all that crap that's currently destroying our society

Just look at what had happened in just 30 years since the end of the cold war
The eastern block already has its own identity as slavic people and all of that, and the west is just funcking itself up like there were no tomorrow, to an extent that in the near future everything related to tradition and pride will be totally unrelated to its own people

I find it is a good point, but those were different realities
Nowadays things are way worse than what they were like 50 years ago

The practice is failing because multiculturalists believe that integration into the monoculture will happen naturally. France is a culturally unified country precisely because how assertive it was.
I think the state has to be more assertive as should the people.

don't talk shit. he thinks that finns and russians are white, hell he even says that greeks are white. (though mongrelized)

Nah.
First I'm going to finish off Prisma Illya 2wei, then I'm going to watch Kizu, then I'm going to start on either Baccano or Shigurui, haven't decided yet. And after all that, I go to work, because the union won't let them send the shitters home on Fridays and let the permanent employees work a proper shift so they have to bring everybody in for all of two fucking hours.

That's assimilation you're talking about, which isn't required in a multicultural society.

Here's what he said exactly. Basically
>blonde and blue-eyed is the ideal all europeans should strive to
And therefore everything else is lesser and not ideal.

what's wrong with ideals?

That's a good point, I guess multiculturalist wouldn't be aiming at assimilation.

Nowhere in that comment did he say everyone else is lesser.

Are Iraqi refugees in Finland just going home?

Stop spreading lies, he just thinks it's the ideal personally.

>Quit watching anime
word, manga is better

my nigga

>The practice is failing because multiculturalists believe that integration into the monoculture will happen naturally.
This. Just look at US history for a perfect example. When we were getting enormous amounts of immigrants from all over Europe, we didn't just have them sign at the door and waltz right in. They went through Elis Island and got new, American names, were given a quintessentially American meal, and put through a nationalization process that sped and smoothed the process of assimilation. Fast forward to today, and you'll find that not a single such group failed to integrate, even while holding on to some aspects of their homeland's culture.

By contrast, our black and Chinese populations were brought over as labor for specific purposes, and were not put through any nationalization process. The result is ghettos and chinatowns. Instead of melting into the pot, they congealed into their own subunit and turn inward culturally.

Unideal means imperfect, by definition less than.

And? We all have our preferances.

Are you varg?
I'm getting suspicious 2bh

I'm not.

Varg is in France.

Let me see it you're telling the truth
Give me a short history of the 30 years war pls 2bh
Also, tell me what you think about neanderthals

I can tell you if you're varg depending on what you write lmao

Varg is a cuck

Yeah, but I don't know if he's visiting his mom or something
You never know m8

Hey mongolia, you're cool
Are finns white?

I have never met a Finn irl, but they look more mongol than white from pictures I have seen.

>said he find nazis cool
>surprised when people treat you like shit for it
Poor boy

>listening to black metal

BREAK DOWN THE WALLS
OF JERICHO

Preach, brother.

MONGOLBRO FROM /TURAN/ IS BACK
How have you been holding up?

Is this girl white or mongol?

youtube.com/watch?v=3KaWOjK8b70

I wish i was /turan/ instead of /mena/
They are way more interesting than desert merchants and their music is way cooler than the histerical stuff arabs listen to

>A white anime girl

The glimpse of a dream

TRVE KVLT

You can be a Honorary Fingol

Chinatowns are no different than Little Italies were. It just the Italians are no longer first generation so they don't live in the Italian ghetto anymore. Chinatowns have a lot of 1st gen Chinese still because they are still coming. It has nothing to do with a lack of nationalization which still exists.

Anatolia is Greek clay.
Turks are central Euro Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=lqj34EAW-xg

Norway, can i come to your country?
I don't fit in here, because i have normal eyes and no mongoloid features.

Fuck off were full

no

Try Sweden or Denmark.

anime is white and based.

nice median folds mongol

delet this

fuck off we're full (drunk)

Hopefully Denmark can take it.

He's right about some stuff, probably. He knows the older languages pretty well so his interpretations on runes may have some merit. Also his whole perspective on the Pagans own worldview may be worth noting.

With that said, he's (ironically) like one of those africanists (the Yakub kind), in that he completely disregards objective truths as lies. Where the person into pan-africanism writes off recorded history as lies made by White people, Varg believes Christians are an evil organization that completely rewrote history in their favor. He believes the Pagans were a near perfect group of humans who were perfectly in-tune with nature, and possessed super human abilities. They were stronger, faster, and never developed a writing system because their memory was so great. Yet somehow were completely wiped out by da ebil Christians.

>le ebin pagan nazi man

Cute