This will always be s white man's paradise

This will always be s white man's paradise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TySxVdF3ffY
youtube.com/watch?v=DxhmlAhyD-w
youtube.com/watch?v=LvTGKim2tSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do the tasmannians still use stone tools?

don't they fuck sheep over there?

>do the tasmannians
they're all dead

Inbreeding hahaha

good one hahahaha

never forgive never forget

tasm*nians will pay for this

isn't everybody in tasmania mentally unstable

Tasmanians are truly the pinacle of human evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=TySxVdF3ffY
youtube.com/watch?v=DxhmlAhyD-w
youtube.com/watch?v=LvTGKim2tSM

this is literally a typical tasmanian

Is that what you and all 6 other Tassies think?

I always get nervous when someone mentions Tasmania on Cred Forums. I feel like foreigners are going to realise we exist.

Genuine, born and (in)bred Tasmanian here. Ask me anything you cheeky little blokes.

Tasmania is a shithole and you know it

Tasmania should be annexed by Victoria

They can fucking try, cuntlips. Just remember which island is cucked by Abos and emus, and which island wiped both of them out.

Hello fellow edge of the world cunt, whats the (assumably) only relevant city where all the tourists wind up over thete and what is a place that's actually worth visiting?

There is no chance for Tasmania's survival and you know it. We'll diplo annex you so we get cores though, dont want that over extension

We could've domesticated them ;_;

>only relevant city

The answer I should give is 'Hobart'. But the answer I'm going to give is 'Launceston and Hobart'. However if you visit both of them, you're probably going to say, 'I wish that guy on Cred Forums just said Hobart'.

>place that's actually worth visiting
The whole island (and surrounding islands) are worth visiting. Just don't come if you're expecting a holiday in a big city. If you like some of the world's best nature in an untouched state (much of the south-west is literally unexplored), then you'll enjoy it here. Similarly, that's why mainland Australian hate us, because they're little girls who shit themselves the second they step foot outside their local Starbucks.

You cucklanders step one foot on this island and I'll send you to the ICU quicker than you can say, "I'm a big, crybaby, cucklander chink".

Alright, Aussies, did Port Arthur actually happen or not?

Yes.

Nawww. The wittle Tasmania finks he is tufff. Did the cocaine you snorted out of your mother ass crack give you some extra energy?

Is it a nice place?

i would like to move there desu but i would miss the winter

Sorry, I don't speak Chinese, cucklander.