Mixed people

Mixed people,
how does it feel knowing that your parents likely belong to the most norpie sector of society, so you have had almost 0 chance NOT to be a tool?

Think about it, among white people - only the most shit-headed beyonce-lovers, burning-man attenders, swagfags, and football players buy into diversity culture and end up fucking vapid BLM chicks. And vice versa.

Are there any mixed-race freethinking weirdos out there that I could enjoy a Slurpee with while discussing prog music or alternative masturbation techniques?

no

I often think about mixed race people
It must be very confusing to looking the mirror and see 2 identities muddled together
The sad thing is that despite being the product of 2 people's, they don't have a people of their own
1+1=0 in this case
Feel bad for them desu

>muh identities
It's really not a big deal.

Dunno lad
It's quite comforting to know i belong to the same group my ancestors did, and my children will belong to this group aswell
It's nice to walk through the streets and see people who look like you

Still rather look at them than fat nigs

>discussing prog music or alternative masturbation techniques
>not a normie

this is so autistic
people just get on with their lives. if your only claim to this life is being a "race" then you're pathetic

It's not a big deal.
I think most mixed people look similar in one of their race than the other. I look more like I belong in my Afro-American roots than in my Filipino but grew up on Filipino culture but likes western culture more (Sad!)
Also it's nice to be mixed 2bh, I feel special and get to be surrounded in 2 cultures plus I belong in two countries even if I don't look like the part. It doesn't matter in this day and age anyway.

It's not my only claim you bender it's just nice to have it
That's like saying people who wave a Russian flag "make their entire lives revolve around being Russian"
Presumptuous wanker
Fair enough i suppose
Wouldn't choose it personally but to each their own

then why do you feel sorry for them? it's literally nothing
and people who wave russian flags outside of sports games really have nothing else going on in their lives

Because it's a nice feeling to have to belong to a group, you utter autist
>people who wave Russian flags outside of sports games really have nothing else going on in their lives
Commies out

i hate communism. it ruined my once pristine village
>belong to a group
well people have groups of friends

Yes they have friends, and families, and towns, and counties, and countries, and ethnicities, and races, and philosophies
Groups don't end at friends or families, that's not how humans work

>alternative masturbation techniques

the problem is that if it is only degenerate retards, you're creating a pool of people who are a new alien ethnicity and they're not succeeding in the world

so liberals make it a priority to elevate biracial and ultra mixed race people to positions of power, and then you end up with those same dregs of society you mentioned running the show and displacing intelligent and capable people

basically the same thing that happened with women and normal minorities

>It's quite comforting to know i belong to the same group my ancestors did
I also belong to the same groups my ancestors did. I don't feel like I'm excluded from either side of my family's ancestors.

>It's nice to walk through the streets and see people who look like you
I pretty much think of myself as white, and I've never experienced any sort of racism. Even if they don't strictly look like me, I'd still feel a lot more comfortable surrounded by whites than indians, blacks (even though I have heritage from both of those "races") or asians.

I'm a bit of a tool but I'm a complete normie when it comes to music and masturbation.

>think of myself as white
Post hand

redpill me on alternative masturbation techniques

i know when i was a kid (like 7yo) i find out if you grind your hips horizontally against the mattress long enough
like you're fucking the bed
well eventually it makes your dick feel good

this is the story of how i found out masturbation
like and upvote

Rate whiteness

>shitskins fingers
>white forearm
Interesting

reddit.com/r/hapas

why do you find identity to be determined by race? surely it's down to culture?

Identity is determined by many things, race is just one of them

again, why is race an aspect?

Because it's something that you are
You are a white man
You are a young person
You are straight/gay
You are British/Irish/German
These are things you simply are, so they are part of your identity

listing things that you are, e.g. white or young isn't an identity. that's simply your race and age. it's what your beliefs, ideas or how you express yourself as a result of being white/young that creates an identity. i.e a white guy and a mixed race guy can have the same identity.

>put lots of vitamin E cream on your hand so the skin gets really soft
>sit on your hand until it falls asleep
>jerk off and pretend it's a girl's hand

False
Look at these men, you would describe them as a white men, because that's what they are, therefore it's an aspect of their identity.
They can't say they're Asian, because they're not and never will be

as i said, listing physical attributes, like having a cut on your forearm, or having less melanin isn't an identity.

>le race is skin deep maymay

>physical attributes
>skin deep
ah yes

>natural selection stops at the brain
Ahh yes

brain size, therefore size of the head and intelligence has a correlation of .35

regardless
>intelligence is a component of identity

>size is the only aspect of the brain
Shant be replying to you again

>ignores intelligence

Shant be replying to him again

@65252963
:^).

truly riveting stuff this is lads, real scholarly thought going on right now

oh wow youre half black half flip as well?

I also look full African American. Im 6'0" with a slim athletic body.

Born and raised in the US of A. I also can fully understand Tagalog but cant speak it.

literally a r/asianmasculinity false flag