Vietnm has a city called Huế

Vietnm has a city called Huế...

Good to know

It was founded by my commie grandfather, it was named after the first thing he said after he heard that the US ha lost a war against a bunch of rainforest chinks

Your currency also is/was called the Dong

>white knighting communists
You sicken me.

Helloooo English teacher!

Soviet rapebabby

Soviet rapebaby

Soviet rapebaby

Được đấy, cờ Việt Nam còn chả đủ hiếm cặp để bị xem là như thế.

Nice try, Vietnamese flag is not even rare to be consider that.

Worst language ever. It sounds like a bunch of ETs from Planet X fucking in some cheap sci fi flick.

Ý

The only good commie is a dead one. I wish we hadn't been under Soviet boot in the 1960s and we'd been able to join forces with Americans in liberating Vietnam from them.

Calm down, Poland. We did have South Korea helping us. They still maintain to this day we should have let them do all the fighting and the war would have been won.

Don't worry, you would have hard time finding an actual commie in Vietnam nowaday.

>likes being Americas puppet
Oчeнь cпacибo Pышapд

There's no real commies in China anymore either. At least not in a position of power and the authorities quickly suppress them when they show up.

Ain't that suprise
Our shitty government will licks chink's boot when SHTF and we can't do nothing but watch
>mfw

If it werent for the commies you would be a dead nationality mate, you shoild be thankful for having to endure 50 years of russian cock instead of full extermination by the krauts

Soviet rapebabby

This desu

we have batman

Thailand has a province called Phuket (fuck it) lol

I've actually been there

Where are you from?

Soviet rapebaby

Vietnam. More specific, Đồng Nai.

Oh is it nice there? It blew my mind how much nicer the country got the further south I went. I really didn't like Hanoi. A taxi I took there was so dodgy I thought I was being kidnapped

I've never been to the North, but it's decent here.