Why don't you move to Singapore?

Why don't you move to Singapore?

bostonleader.com/plan-announced-offer-18k-male-migrants-marrying-sporean-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/singapore/missing-singaporean-woman-and-mum-in-romania-not-victims-of-any-crime-romanian-police
straitstimes.com/singapore/missing-singaporean-woman-and-romanian-boyfriend-back-in-singapore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, sure. Single men are abundant everywhere. No one would need to import them. Young males are disproportionally responsible for violent crime and when they outnumber women in their age cohort, they cause societal instability.

Men have lower life expectancy, that's why women outnumber men, but grandmas don't need to marry.

Singapore women are so ugly

What's the cause of the shortage of single Men?

solve everything with money
of course, singapore, of courseeeee

If Living standards are low more girls will be born, because genetically they have a higher chance of getting offspring.

Because it is a shithole.

Fucking nip shit I fuck you.

Chinese Singaporean = Better than nip pig dog
Malay Singaporean = Better than nip pig dog
Indian Singaporean = STILL better than nip pig dog

Fuck you nip

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Apparently you're empty

>His sister needs foreign cock

You can always fill me up senpai

Too bad you'd most likely get saddled with some dogface ugly one.

more than likely this is bs right

there was a similar rumor about iceland popular in sandnigger countries just a few weeks ago

Better then fapping and loneliness..

This tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you family).

What if she treats you bad tho, what if she's bitchy.

singaporean chinks are the ugliest of all chinks, they'e more closer to asian american (think tanning, westernised female characteristic, ""sexy"" non cute make up, skimpy clothes, etc..) than to asian, combine with singaporean style whining, smuggery, and materialism

i rather date a vietnamese or thai desu

At least you have human interaction.

>Romania
straitstimes.com/singapore/missing-singaporean-woman-and-mum-in-romania-not-victims-of-any-crime-romanian-police

Now you see why no one wants to marry these entitled fucks, but you still get your western neckbeards that want a 'loving, caring, submissive Asian wife'.

i don't think singapoorean grills are ugly they are somwhat cute

>tfw no wife to bitch at me

All those foeticide-induced single virgin Indian men already packing their things.

w8 m8, is this actually true?

Is it Korean United Church of Christ?
The Moonies indoctrinate their disciples

straitstimes.com/singapore/missing-singaporean-woman-and-romanian-boyfriend-back-in-singapore

It gets weirder.

>Ms Yap and Mr Donea had been in a long-distance relationship for more than two years.

>The two got to know each other because of manga, and both their YouTube accounts are updated frequently with manga-related videos and songs.

Fucking weebs

>tfw no weeb singaporean gf

it's obvious you have to attract and marry a woman yourself and then get the subsidy, this isn't some government-mandated gf program for neets

it never ceases to astonish how dumb the average poster is

wat

Poor bride

Shitty gun laws and other liberty issues.

>If Living standards are low
You mean when they are high.

It is unpleasant religion.

We don't have mass marriages here.
That's fucking American perversion of christianity, don't bring actual christians into this.

If you think Japs are ugly inbred island chinks then I'm afraid to tell you that Singapore is far worse

>wanting soulless, golddigging Singaporean cunts

How about offering me a $9000/mo job in Singapore, then maybe I'll think about it.

I understand it. Therefore it is unpleasant.
This is Korean brainwashing religion.

I want white kids.

That isn't a Christian wedding, bro. Those are moonies. Even Americans don't have mass weddings.

>Those are moonies
What are moonies?

They belong to the 'Unification Church', which is a cult founded by a Korean dude who claims to be the second coming of Jesus.

Oh.
I steal out of an unpleasant thread

I don't understand that meaning.

Communism wedding ceremony.
That is really gross.

they love company.

I'm excited to have my 730 € a month. How the fuck should I provide for a high maintenance bride?

Technically protestant

Just saying

I unironically like the so-called "ugly" asian girls

my first crush was a super skinny korean girl who no one else thought was cute

That means that you're a born alpha.
The alpha is the one who opens women for others.
After you open the woman she will be sexualized by everyone else.
Use your powers wise because great power comes with great responsibility.

>tfw married a Singapoorean
>live together in my home country instead

Singapore's nice and all but you guys are one of the most suicidal countries in the world.