Tfw too intelligent to be a nationalist

>tfw too intelligent to be a nationalist

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/acRb8Qd.png?1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw too stupid to peel this banana

halp?

I'd gladly be a nationalist, but my country is pure shit.

>tfw too antisocial to go out on a Friday so I drink by myself again

>to w toe stupid mom

Why did this give me feels

>tfw intelligent and a nationalist

I think nationalism has served its purpose (here). We're ready for the next step, which is one step removed from globalism.

t:knower

>tfw too intelligent to take pride in something I didn't have an influence

>tfw too lewd for the Sink

My country is full of undesirables. But I still find it easy to love because those people are bunched up in groups in very confined locations, most of the actual land mass is fantastic and free.

>tfw too smart to shart

No we aren't. People are too selfish, too easy to corrupt. You see it in our politicians and in the EU. Without self discipline and integrity the people at large will suffer and that is why we still need nationalism. If everyone in the world was highly intelligent and unselfish, we might not need borders and such. But since we don't live in such an ideal world, we need to prepare for this world we live in.

>tfw too intelligent to blame people on things their country leaders did

>tfw i wish this monkey would shut the fuck up and delete this shit thread

>tfw too manly and well-built to be left winged

Your country is just too shit for you to be nationalist

But nationalism, normally grows when a country is in a bad situation, not when its good, countries with good quality of life tend to have more liberal policies.

>tfw your superior intelligence shakes other people's views
>tfw they reject you as a method of coping and self-defense

>tfw too intelligent to not dab
>*dabs*

>delusional pekka
kek

>tfw already interuniversalist

>tab fell wen tuu intelijent too fix a Nationn

>Cucked Åke
What a surprise!

are you at least a shemale?

keep it coming brazil, I think you got something started here... heh, I really like the cut of your jib

What does that tell you then genius? That good nations are built stoic and end epicurean.

>tfw too intelligent to care for the opinion of a dumb Brazilian monkey

everyone should hate their own country and love all others

No but I have the intelligence to realize that its best to be a Drug Lord in this God forsaken nation of addicts.

>not being intelligent enough to realize pride in your cultural identity is unrelated to intelligence
kys macaco

everyone should love humanity as a whole and hate all other species

SUFFER NOT THE MUTANT TO LIVE

>Great Britain
>Shit

If you start loathing your nation whenever there are conflicts (which are inevitably going to occur) then Britannia never needed you.

I don't loath my country I just felt bad for him

Nationalism makes a state better through the belief that the state is good.

Its the power of positivity. Its like how smiling will make you feel happier.

If you believe your country is shit, it will become shit, if you believe it is good, it will become good.

Every nation should believe they are the best nation.

Looks like I made a mistake. Time to delete my tab and never look back out of shame.

>tfw too intelligent to waste my time shitposting like you

Sailor V, get out and do something that you enjoy or will help you achieve what you want

We have to move past this though. The age of nation states can't go on forever. There must be something greater.

All of humanity must unite, sooner or later. It's just much to costly to keep going like this with all the expensive wars that lead nowhere. And for what? Because my flag is better than your flag? Surely there must be something greater than this.

>tfw too intelligent to not be a nationalist

If Globalism is inevitable, then let it happen organically asshole. Not for some idealogical fantasies of nerdy doctrinaires, who are smart enough to come of with something but too stupid to come up with something practical, or worse, accidentally create a system where genocide and suffering happens.

>Cred Forums banner on browser right now
>brazil chan is raped by germany kun
>7-1
iktf brazil bro

true

>tfw too intelligent to be racist

There's no bigger business than war so I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

>True
Get out

HOHO! You, you I like.

You, good sir have won my respect and my upvote. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

>Brazil
>nationalist
You have to have a nation to be nationalist

yeah, positivity worked out well for North Korea and Russia

why are so many serbs nationalists then

>implying Brazil is a nation state

if he was so intelligent then why did he lose

If you're intelligent you see all the flaws of your country.
So, only stupid people can be passionate nationalists.
Not wanting the best for your country and people makes you shitter like Max Stirner.

>loving your nation only when it's convenient for you

>tfw nationalist but I can't even have my flag as a flair

>monkey reading comprehension

His enemies were intelligenter than he

How a Brazilian be nationalist when you are 3/4 nigger 1/4 Portuguese, you don't even know who you are.

>tfw too intelligent to care about completely random circumstances that made me be

>Nigger
>Portuguese
>Nigger + Portuguese = Pigger

Literal pig people.

captcha kek i.imgur.com/acRb8Qd.png?1

>tfw two badass to play by the rules

user your country is 2/3 niggers now, are you really the one to talk?

he didnt use the correct magic. He used your everyday occult instead of meme magic and the powers of kek.

>greater
Thats what you have the church for
Now be a faggot somewhere else please, we aint gonnaa transcent to benevolent hippie lightbeings because we simply want to.