youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFd4zl7CkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Nobody loves Russia.

No

Yes

No

I don't know man, im a turk and probably get myself into a fight with russian Neonazis if i ever visit you.

Thanks bro, let's share China again then

Yes

it is basically siberian africa, communism destroyed russia completely t b h
rest in pieces old enemy, video related
youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk

I'm Irish Vlad

>russian Neonazis
>2016

no
t. quarter russkie

No but their girls are super cute.

>quarter russkie
grandma got IVAN'D?

Technically she did get IVAN'D, but if you mean Russian soldiers raping her, then no. He came from a wealthy family that fled gommunism in 1917. Guy even fought against the USSR in the wars

They threaten tiny and cute baltics so no.

It's basically my favorite country, so I think so

> He came from a wealthy family that fled gommunism in 1917. Guy even fought against the USSR in the wars
Just how old are you?

I want a Russian qt to feed me piroshki :3

I love Russia. they beat the Nazis and have qt girls. They refuse to be cucked by the USA and have really good Christmas decorations in Moscow.

I LOVE YOU RUSSIA

I REALLY wanna learn Russian

Tell me it's worth it

In my twenties.

Does not compute. Do Finns breed in their 40s?

Yes. I want a cute Russiafu. :3

yes that's why so many finns are born with autism

>not having your first child during teens like our villagers masterrace
Shame on you, Finland

I used to hate Russia but then I realized it is one of the reasons Moldova will never be a part of Romania so now I'm indifferent.

My Russian neighbor is Bro-Tier. He hates Muslims and Niggers like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbFd4zl7CkE

Maybe

Tsundere!

>you'll never marry a heterochromia cake

There's a Russian in my Graduate class that started the same time as me and, hole-y FUCK is he good at math. I thought I was good but goddamn he has everything committed to memory.

I don't hate Russia

What? It told me the first post didn't send. whoops now I sound like an ass.

Click on the square to the left from 'anonymous' and press 'delet' at the bottom of the thread

I'd love Russia in case if 70% of the population died because they're slave-mentality niggers, after that totally new government, like TOTALLY. Then i'd die for Russia.

yes
大好きが

cuz 10th grade usa programm is 6th grade in russia

No. You faggots love India and support them on Kashmir. So fuck you.

no

t. weeb schoolgirl from Moscow visiting Riga

They don't exist anymore?

i am 100% boy
t. not a girl

I like and hate it.

t.pidoraha

they all are in Ukraine now

post boipucci

shto eto takoje?))
njet. zhdu svadbe

marry me

are u american qt??

My great-great-grandfather was an Imperial Russian Army's officer who fought against the reds during the Civil War, but his family wasn't lucky enough and hasn't managed to flee from the Soviet Russia.

no. because of muh gommieniusms and economic and military poderus
pd
I love you

Not really.

im just qt on hrt

tfw my great-great-grandfather was fuckin peasant in perm but now we have 4 free commieblock apartments 12mil rurs. each in Moscow

Now imagine how bright and beautiful was the life of the relatives of enemies of the people during the soviet times (especially in the 30s-50s).

My family was deported to Siberia, they weren't even allowed to settle in Moscow and other capitals.

I can only imagine. Two of my grandfathers uncles were hung before the rest made it out of the country

too hard, i drop

Russians are cunts

They're all taller than me and scare the scadoodles out of me. But some russian guys are pretty hot, so sure I guess.

How tall are you?

rude and not true

this is the most faggy post i've read today

fucking manlet. 165 cm.
no u

Russkis are love. Russkis are life.

My love for you has increased ten-fold now that you are free from communist cancer.

Am I a leaf

No, you are a burger

True

I do

Ape

No

No

Russia is loved by everyone

Russia is okay

I like Russia a lot more than several western countries. They aren't as cucked by progressivism as the rest and that I appreciate.

No, russians are always loud, drunk and cause trouble.

Today, like right now, I cried since I am pretty drunk. The reason I cried is because all I want is the best for Russia and its people. I am Russian myself but I grew up in Sweden but I still believe that Russia talented people to get through will all the bullshit going on. I just want a Russia with a good quality of life. I am sorry if am too vague or stupid.

Yes

da

I forgot to mention that I love Russia, I hope it will become a better place sometime in the future,

Yes.

i hate russia and i don't like russians but they're probably the best posters on Cred Forums

No

Дa

A зpя

fgt

selfhater =/= faggot

Selfhater = A pussy not willing to stand up for his own country. Aka faggot.

Since you post under Swede flag I think you are pro in matters of faggotry and I don't want to argue with you

No, I like Finland tho.

I wouldn't say love, but I certainly do like Russia/Russians! I just hope they feel the same. Nothing bad can come from Us and Russia being friends.

No

Yes.

I dated a girl of Russian decent back in high school.
Does that count?

This one

Question for Russians, how hard would it be to find a Kazakh qt in Russia(Moscow, Petrograd, Novosibirsk etc)?

There is a region on the border with a lot of those things

That's why I specified cities. I don't care about poor shithole regions.

no i am half estonian

i'll kick any russian ass or fuck your ass if you are qt girl

Yes, and i prefer them over the chinese and americans