Which one is worse? USA or Russia?

Which one is worse? USA or Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
federalreserve.gov/econresdata/2014-report-economic-well-being-us-households-201505.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTR-80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

polan

Russia is one of the few countries worse than the US.

russia is the most evil country in human history

is that even a question

Russia, closely followed by USA and Sweden

Russians are animals who lack the ability to feel normal human empathy

USA is an evil, hypocritical, country full of souless and spineless fat retards. I'm glad Mexico will conquer us in our lifetime.

The rest of the world are parasites that leeched onto those two countries' success.

polan

Worse in what aspect?

In what regard?
I guess Americans because they're more polite than russians.
But then again I havent spoken to many russians

> haha yeah bro let's bomb innocent people over seas for no reason, third worlders aren't real people anyway who gives a shit about them lmao

this
not to mention russians launching a missile at a plane full of civilians
russians are just human trash

Well if those two c*untried hadn't harassed us we would be Scatinavia tier

USA, but only because we're more powerful.

>implying it was deliberately
>implying nobody cared

It was pretty much confirmed those were Ukrainian rebels.

But you're right if Russia did do it that would be disgusting.
USA would never do something so evil like shoot down a civilian plane.
Nope, never.
> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

this

it's funny that Russia goes full muh realpolitik with 0 regard to any human costs(of course the US politicians aren't really empathic but they weren't ever willing to sacrifice millions of their own) but still are dwarfed by the US in terms of power and influence

>$.10 has been deposited in your account

So what's the worst thing they've done in the history of their respective countries?

Who gives a shit about sand niggers? Russians are killing white people (only people that matter)

Seriously though why are Russians always being evil

Fuck off sexy bear.

Russia For making my online game cancer

> Bro I was only pretending to be retrded, here look at this meme

> animals who lack the ability to feel normal human empathy
Yup that's westerner values alright

>us
WTF did we ever do to you besides let you join NATO?

I like both desu

You don't even know how bad it is in Estonia

>EU West
>Preferred language English
>Cyки бляд b4 even match begins

Also in CSGO valve thinks we are Russia and keeps connecting us to Moscow servers instead of Stockholm

cuck

This 2bh.

well at least you don't get BR's

russia
in every aspect except having dumb feminists and niggers

Let's put it this way: I don't have to be concerned about USA bringing long distance missiles near our borders. If they were to do that, still wouldn't have to worry.

Worst thing about Russians is that even if I speak to them in Russian they still don't fucking listen and rage at every little thing. Also fucking valve puts Russian as default language on many games in here. As an Estonian being called Russian in an extreme insult

this

>Niggers

Whole Russian population is basically snow niggers so it's even worse

>USA
-Nigger "Hussein" President
-BLM
-Hillary's inevitable victory
-Liberalism
-Hollywood
-Destablised the ME in the first place

>Russia
-Bombs shitskins since the damage is already done.

Yeah Im going with USA as worst

there is no blm or shit like that tho

t. Doesn't know shit about politics and history

You are delusional if you believe western propaganda enough to think that blm is even a slightest issue. Gopniks on other hand are a gigantic problem

They are both shit but USA is obviously worse

> let me tell you about something I've never seen
BLM has fractured the US like nothing else.
The only reason you don't hear about riots in the news anymore is because they're so common now

>Gopniks on other hand are a gigantic problem
In Estonia?

In Russia

Haha fuck off back to pre-2004 obscurity

Hard question, but i'll say USA

Fuck you to

> which one is worse? the most succesfull country on the world or poor frozen vodka-niggers shithole?
why do you even compare? USA is actualy the best country for living, it is superior in every kind of human's performance - economy, culture, military power. thats a stupid Cred Forums mem that US is shit.

It's not.

They will always be notable for AIDS

That was uncalled for quite frankly.

>Also in CSGO valve thinks we are Russia and keeps connecting us to Moscow servers instead of Stockholm
what an irony!

Russia is chaotic evil, USA is lawful neutral unless oil is involved.

USA is the one supporting Nusra (Al Qaeda) linked "moderate" beheaders in Syria.

USA is worse because it sticks its nose to other countries more, endorses coups, crushes revolutions, bombs countries, arms "moderate" rebels against sovereign government, etc.

US is bros.
Europoors that had to unite under unattractive flag so they could reach their economy level are not that cool as they used to be imo

>buttmad estonian talks cancerous shit about russia
Gets me every time

if you think reading american news about recent happenings and talking to americans who , well, live in america is somehow western propaganda, what can i say
>gopniks are a gigantic problem
remind me who believes western propaganda again pls

You should be able to recognize the angry Estonian by now.... it's one guy out of like 4-5 Estonians posting the same hostile shit all the time.

Have you ever seen the USA besides in movies?
USA is a shithole unless you're in the top 1% of rich people born into a rich family.

> Economy
Wages have been stagnant for decades now, corporations have made more money, not the people.

> Culture
You mean stupid Hollywood flicks and nigger music?
Wow so unique, no one can compete!

> Military power
Yes, were so strong, that's why we couldn't beat a bunch of sand niggers with 40 year old rusted AKs for 15 years. Also half our military kills themselves or gets severe mental issues.

butthurt belt gonna butthurt, kinda hard to distinguish them all

>Also half our military kills themselves or gets severe mental issues.

I would too. You are murdering innocent people to steal their resources for the rich, the same rich people who consider your own life worth less than the equipment you use and doing it for a big lie.

>USA is a shithole unless you're in the top 1% of rich people born into a rich family
poorfag detected
the question was which country is worse, not what's wrong with the usa

Russian detected

Russia is thorougly evil.

America may make mistakes here and there but they're still hugely preferable

I still don't understand how Russia's actions would be anything but total softcore compared to the things the US does today.

If you are going to go full "muh Georgia, muh Ukraine" then it just proves how little you know about the world's happenings in this world.

Which one is worse, a first world country or a otherwise comparable third world country?

IDK, you tell me.

What about kidnapping people and torturing them for decades?

>Have you ever seen the USA besides in movies?
ironic given your next comment

>USA is a shithole unless you're in the top 1% of rich people born into a rich family.
if you ever went to westerm europe you'd see that our middle class is unironically better off than theirs

did you put your bob marley and che guvara posters up on your fresh dorm room this year kid?

>America may make mistakes here

Yep, shit happens.

What about sending millions to the gulags and all sorts of other evil shit they did, making people disappear, forcefully relocating families.

>Have you ever seen the USA besides in movies?
I've been there teo times, 6 month in common.

>Wages have been stagnant for decades now, corporations have made more money, not the people.
you still can affordproper level of being unlike the russian people.

>You mean stupid Hollywood flicks and nigger music?
not only that. 90% of masterpieces in every kind of arts was made in US since XIX century.

>Yes, were so strong...
it's hard to kill sandniggger in a desert using a military power because sandnigger is not a warrior, he's a vermin. you did it better than anyone anyway.

There were only two Russian leaders of USSR. And it wasn't commoners who were a part of NKVD

Ancient history

-What ussr did wrong?
-GULAGS AND!!! Ot-ther... evil.... shit...

>all these mental acrobatics involved in trying to make it seem russia is better
löl

we all know USA is vastly, VASTLY superior in every way and if you actually like russia you should go live there, it'll cure you soon enough. hint: russians don't feel "hope" for a reason. things don't ever get better in russia.

>if you actually like russia you should go live there, it'll cure you soon enough. hint: russians don't feel "hope" for a reason. things don't ever get better in russia.
1000% of this

Russia won WW2 and defeated the Nazis, America is the modern day Nazi's

>America is the modern day Nazi's
nine thousand keks

> if you ever went to westerm europe you'd see that our middle class is unironically better off than theirs

Lmao, you mean more retarded.
Americans fill their lives with things they don't need using money that isn't theirs.
62% of Americans don't even have $1k in savings; so you will just have to die if you're sick.

Yes, we're much better off because the houses we (don't) own are much bigger than those stupid Europoors who live within their means. Hooray America!

>federalreserve.gov/econresdata/2014-report-economic-well-being-us-households-201505.pdf

>Wow so unique, no one can compete!

Well the rest of the world can't compete, american pop culture is taking over the world

i'm nationalist

That guy always cracks me up desu.

USA = Russia
Prove me wrong

Nationalist loves Japanese Katana?

Well if you're so convinced move to Europe, this would take some sort of effort from you though so I am sure you wouldn't ever go through with that.

I personally hold an Italian passport and choose to stay here instead. I bet that boils you.

This

They're different countries
Ivan BTFO

>anyone that disagrees with me is le jew shill

But what if we compare prototypes?

Love you

Not him but I am 90% the guy posting with the Finnish flag is actually a paid Kremlin troll, he's on here every day for at least a year

there are similarities but i think our mentalities are extremely different. optimism vs fatalism being one of the most obvious ones.

yiff yiff

right now USA is by far the bigger evil and bigger danger.
But without the USA who will stop Russia from taking this place?

Really makes you think.

Aren't they close to outlaw being white or something?

I had seen a video of Putin being better than other leaders by addressing his own staff about the people suffering and wanting to give them Balanda to eat to make them stop feeding shit to people or not allowing them to be able to have better.
The same day news of ballots being manipulated by his party leaked, and quite frankly, the videos are kind of weird to look at.
I mostly wonder what exactly would mean to have Russia as the world's primary power. Every time they had power in history, from what I know, repression and deceit and exploitation seemed to be the norm.

why would they be notable for that?

>I had seen a video of Putin being better than other leaders by addressing his own staff about the people suffering and wanting to give them Balanda to eat to make them stop feeding shit to people or not allowing them to be able to have better.
that was not serious

>62% of Americans don't even have $1k in savings; so you will just have to die if you're sick.

Only about 30% of a society should be middle class. God intended it that way!

There are loads of people promoting it as serious though, and saying that he's better than America for this.

What I also wonder is that many people in Ukraine/Poland/Sweden seem to have fear of Russia actually invading their territories. Do you guys think they really wouldn't care about doing it and just go with it in spite of the consequences, like these nations fear?

>Only about 30% of a society should be middle class. God intended it that way!
W-Why?

why should Russians care about nations fear of non existing invasion threat

I just hate how fake American "politeness" can be.

How dare you question His works!

This world is so cruel Czechia.
;_;
We have to support the US, our wealth is highly dependant on them killing people that also try to gain wealth off somewhere else.

At least Russia still has wilderness.

Can't go 20 miles in any direction without hitting a road in the lower 48.

that's what you friends might see there in Russia, but it seems that the west mostly see you like this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years

Well, you have Alaska.

>Around 2015, a Polish-led military alliance of countries in Eastern Europe will begin to form, which is referred to in the book as the "Polish Bloc."
i can't handle this shit anymore
if westerners are so stupid they deserved to be nuked

The West sees Russia as a fragmented failed state?

Russia is pure evil i would accept
Vassalage to netherlands than be a prime member of slavessia

USA is the greatest nation in the history of the world and we're all lucky they're the only superpower.

US because Russia is not a terrorist state

The funny thing is that Poland did ask for Nato help precisely for that reason and is desirous of doing so.

Well, I see Russia as an interesting country, with lots to tell. What I know from my own experiences, studies, people I talked to, it seems that personal freedom and culture began to deviate a bit few years before the first world war, then frmo there it went really downfall until the dissolution of the USSR. Today I just see a lot of deception, hidden news and weird situations related to Putin, it's government and the people there. I don't think it's a fragmented failed state, but it seems to be its own source of suffering for the most part. I am interested in your opinion on this actually: what do you think of your country's history from the past? And currently?

>Russia
>success

True, but Alaska is a different animal. There are so many rules you have to follow and most activities are prohibitively expensive. Can you imagine paying 1,250,000RUB for a hunting trip?

USA. That's why America will win.

Trip to Kamchatka in Russia would be also expensive, wilderness isn't for poorfags here as well.

>Turkey and Japan will make WWIII
>Germany and France will join them
>Friedmann

tfw you can buy btr and drive through Russia for those moneys

Ofcourse russia is worse wtf

10$ were disposed in your bank account.
Thank you.

You have other places than Kamchatka to hunt though. Saving Alaska, hunting in the majority of the US is shooting deer standing in a corn field.

I think our glory days have passed. Though I don't think Russia will collapse any time soon, I don't think our current government will make Russia great again either.

that's true.

Don't you have forests in northern states?

Brt?

The filthy commies obviously.

North Korea then?

what if it's not Russia collapsing but the others? What if it's not about being the more powerful but having more endurance? Look at the USA, they are not gonna be majority white in the next 10 years. They will fall into chaos and civil war soon.

This thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTR-80

your glory days will return when US collapses

What exactly is included for that price? (More of rhetorical question tho)
Even if I were to hunt locally, a gun offroad vehicle, and license/tags, could easily cost ~$15k (it could easily cost less as well though, but 15k at least will get newer gear or something)

2bh I haven't really enjoyed hunting anyways -- not that it isn't fun, it's just the same thing everytime. Have you ever read the Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell?

15k and a near death situation (not that there are many guides willing to let that happen) with a beast seems pretty good to me.

Kinda, they are usually timber land, planted by man for man, and those areas are hugely developed since tourism is their entire economy. I go on a fishing trip to Wisconsin every year because my family owns a cabin on a lake. Back when grandpa built it there where 4 houses there (the lake is actually three lakes joined by small channels, so it was spread out very nicely). Now there is a dock every 70 yards around every edge of the lake.

Same with Maine.

APC.

I just pulled up a guided moose hunt service from Alaska, but I would hope for that price the do everything but pull the trigger for you.

Also try spearing hogs, I can't get enough of that.

i often see people who against usa. most of them are muslims, commies, indians and other monkeys from poor dictator shitholes who hate freedom, human rights, education and put their believes in god above anything. fucking retards in other words. wish murica will nuke these idiots someday. but i lose any hope desu cuz america is going to be a second russia if its people support that retarded faggot trump

>65262687(you)
Oкийдoкий тхaнP

You're naive lad.

American Propaganda is strong to show them as the good guys.
When you accept their hegemony over you they will allow you to benefit from their impirialism.
But of you try to stay up against them they will crush you.
And they will do whatever it needs to crush you.

Russia

Our world is changing to a multipolar one, but I don't think Russia will be close to be a world leader.
USA collapsing is a bad thing for everyone, including us. It will cause massive chaos.

*deposited

And there is nothing wrong with any of that since America is literally the [i]greatest[/i] force for good in the world.

russia is not that bad 2bh

The "good" is only for yourselves.
Your wealth (and ours) is bought through simple violence and murder.

Russia if they had any influence on a global scale.

The US in practice since it's their cancerous belief systems spreading around the globe.

t. gerard depardeiu

>google, siemens, uber, volkswagen, apple, bayer, etc. commit violence and murder

Do you know basics of economy?

>implicating basics of economy involves simple violence and murder

>we made France so shit that even Russia appears to be the better option

No you don't have an idea.
Where does materialistic wealth and the value of products come from?
It's like the question, where does money starts. It does not generate itself.

>this is even a question

>high school chad vs creepy slav school shooter
wew lad what a hard choice

Just looked it up, a moose hunt in Kamchatka would cost 800,000RUB for roughly the same deal as the Alaskan hunt, so yeah it's still expensive, but I could literally fly to Russia and do the same thing, and still have enough money left over to live like a king with an truckfull of local prostitutes.