>2050
>US will have 400 million people with majority of them spic

Most of them will likely be considered white by then (inb4 >American whites), and in any case so long as they assimilate and don't chimp out I see no issue; America is a melting pot after all.

Goodbye whitey.

>melting pot
>every race segregates themselves from each other
meh

We need to cull out burger u too big.

spic here ask me anything

Mexicans are kinda white tho, for example that mexican judge that fucked trump was white as fuck irl.

>60%

Cuck

>he thinks this is a bad thing
>he doesn't realize that a world led by Hispanics is ideal

Hispanic world > Anglo world > Chinese world > Poo world > African world > Slavic world > Muslim Arab/Poo world

>will likely be considered white
No they won't. You can't be 50% native and be white.
Start preemptively building a wall.

b-but we wuz Andalusians n shieeeeeet muh golden age and muh mathematics

Fuck whites.

Gone by 2020.

I've heard a better description that we are like a stew. Mist retain their own enclaves with some minor mixing.

Retarded alt-righter autist. You are literally worse than a spic in every possible way

Alt right dont exist.

Cuck

You gotta deal with it

> virgin who has never had a gf
> believes himself to be superior to a cuck

Fuck whites and fuck beaners.

spics atleast contribute to drug trade, you shit all day calling other people cucks on the internet

end yourself

>US go spanish speaking country
>4chans official language becomes spanish
hon hon hon

im already ready for the inevitable downfall of the whites. I've accepted our fate.

as long as it's not ayyrabs and niggers, it's all good. rooting for Asians to take over, but Hispanics is my safety. good luck buds

>spic

Yeah, it's more a stew . SJWs want to ""update"" the description to be a salad.

We're the only hope of a Western country to even be comparable to China, 2bh.

Sure they can, especially if Italians can be considered white.

ITS OVER WHITEY IS FINISHED

>USA will become Brazil 2.0

I don't get all this latinphobia butthurt.

Trump made a greate mistake.

Mexicans are his allies.

Because mexican stron catholic people are BETTER than protestant anglos.

Prove me wrong.

And yes, USA will speak Spanish. It's fine.

>America is a melting pot after all

Yeah you had some niggers and the rest were whites now it's become a melting pot in the last 50-60 years you piece of fucking shit.

by 2030 China will be the new empire, so who cares.

I will gladly conquer this remnant of a civilization tge genetic conquest will exclude blacks and mestizos/mulattos.

People thought the mass immigration of the late 19th/early 20th century would be the end of America, with the horrible Irish and Italians. Those people weren't considered white at the time, and yet assimilated and brought pieces of their own culture into mainstream Americana, thus contributing to the Melting Pot, and were finally considered white by the 1930s.

>And yes, USA will speak Spanish. It's fine.
Actually, most third-generation Mexican immigrants I know don't speak a lick of Spanish. The rest is right, though.

Mestizos might be allowed but we dont like them very much.

Checked.

most new immigrants are asian though you retard

>mfw a white person votes Democrat near me

LITERALLY ethnic suicide.

fuck yourself and die

Juan

>People thought the mass immigration of the late 19th/early 20th century would be the end of America, with the horrible Irish and Italians. Those people weren't considered white at the time, and yet assimilated and brought pieces of their own culture into mainstream Americana, thus contributing to the Melting Pot, and were finally considered white by the 1930s.

Probably helps that they were, you know, European.

>italians
>assimilated

Honest question, why are italians the only criminal whites in America?