German hate

I saw a slav-hate thread today, but can't answer.

I do it now.

Germans are half-slavs, wilded, barbarian hunters.

Fuck off, Napoleon did nothing wrong, Germany shouldn't exist. All germans should speak French.

Nice danish girls like picreleated should be forced to speak Polish, or, at least, French.

So, fuck off, faggots.

Slavs > Germans.

Fuck off, scum.

Napoleon did nothing wrong, 1812's war was a mistake.

Fuck germans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUU1CJ0v6LE
youtube.com/watch?v=8JVjaq6WN9I
youtube.com/watch?v=ilPU2J4LTWk
youtube.com/watch?v=lmHVSRTYdm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think "German" express various kind of people these days

Germany ftw.

Yes the Germans almost destroyed the world... Twice. But we shouldn't hold it against today's generation of Germans

I meant ALL germans, not only Germany. Because you have a giant ego and can't understand it.

Anglocanada shoudln't exist too.

I like Germans. They're okay.

They always will live worser than French, because Germany is France minus 100 years.

Just compare how Napoleon tried to conquer Europe and Hitler.

France always will be better.

Don't worry we will try it again. We just wait until there is enough kebab to remove

Nope, and we will make free west sorbian slavs.

Your ancestors will speak French and you should be grateful for it.

Also some russians have german blood, my mate looks like videoreleated:
youtube.com/watch?v=hUU1CJ0v6LE
but more skinny

But I'm not russian

German hate thread. Only other slavs join OP. Top kek.

Also D.A.K 16.10.16

a lot of russians are germanboos because they have sweden blood

Well russians and germans can be friends but the constant german hate threads started by slavs are doing a good Job of antagonizing the germans.

she nearly looks like my favorite anchor woman

i love germans

A pure hate thread isn't very productive. I'd like to hear not only if and how much you hate Germany or Germans, but especially why.

Come on, lads. Bring it on!

Napoleon was really responsible for Germany coming into existence as German nationalism was very much a reaction to French invasion.

she is anchor too

youtube.com/watch?v=8JVjaq6WN9I

she was an anchor-expert of restaurants and hotels, she cheked them

Germans are okay but they're the weirdest people I meet online and one of the rudest people on Cred Forums that's it's hard for me to fully like them.

Please stop being mean.

Why germans can't speak French? French is the best language ever and it has a german's part itself too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilPU2J4LTWk

>a lot of russians... have sweden blood

Germans are the rudest posters on Cred Forums, ruder than Dutch and Slovene posters

>and one of the rudest people on Cred Forums

so much this

Man, do I hate German posters on Cred Forums.

Too much effort. I only speak English because of so much time online. I would not bother to learn another language otherwise.

pic related is anchor at the main news program on the first channel. She is damn cute
youtube.com/watch?v=lmHVSRTYdm0

English is going to be the second state language in Russia, because we have signs in it literally everywhere, and even on some subway lines they are talking name of a station in Russian and English, but it triggers me, because I find French better

>year of our Lord MMXVI
>trying to play the tough guy as a germ

I was talking more about the real world. Taking Cred Forums seriously and then being offended doesn't really count.

Honestly I don't find this typage very cute, I prefer women like picreleated

>Germany looses the war
>60 years later dominant power in europe again
>eastern yuros trying to be tough guys because their forefathers managed to *win* the war
>Actually the americans did

Ja ja.

Fuck off!

>russians fought off the nazis only to be enslaved by communism and to be 3rd world 70 years later

nah, thanks

>implying they weren't already enslaved by communism at that point
>implying they have ever been anything but 3rd world

>Germans are half-slavs, wilded, barbarian hunters.
>Russians are full-slavs, wilded, barbarian hunters.

So...

Poland will be stronger than German. This is why Germany started the ukrainian crysis.

Germany want to make Poland BIGGER, but without west Poland (but it won't be Germany again, nobody will get it).

Germany and Moscow will make a federation of west slav countries - Pomerania, Silesia, Slovakia, Czechia - pro-german, and BIG Poland with Lwów and Belarus - pro-russian.

This is my theory.

Germs may be dominant on the European market, but the bulls are dominant in German bedrooms. In the end, that's what counts.

This.

>Also only won due to american money and weapons.

But i am glad we did otherwise germany would be a shithole like russia.

Die ist heiß aber war die nicht Ultra pro-refugee?

that just proves my point even further
literally fought them off for no reason

>>Also only won due to american money and weapons.

lmao, it's this meme again

retards really shouldn't discuss history

Germany and USA started all this shit to make Poland out of the game.

Poland will be big, Poland will have Lwów, and the whole Belarus, but Poland will be pro-russian. That's all.

wärst du auch wenn du deine Meinung öffentlich kundtun müsstest ohne dabei vor der breiten Masse das Gesicht zu verlieren.

>Poland stronger as germany
Sure just like east germany will be richer than west germany. A post-commie shithole won't just magically overtake germany.

>Poland in Union with russia
Kek delusional. The poles hate you with a burning Passion.

Clever. Have fun in your 3rd world shithole.

>Hahaha haha no lend and lease wasn't important at all
>Its just a conincidence that soviet counter offensives were successfull when the full brunt of lend and lease arrived

Some numbers for you: 40%of high aviation fuel,nearly a 100% of trains (in a train based logistics Systems mind you), a significant Portion of your trucks, enough food to prevent massive starvation

Oder man sagt gar nichts.

Sich die Realität zurechtzulügen, um die gewählte Wichsvorlage in der eigenen Fantasie unbeschadet zu lassen, ist schon ziemlich erbärmlich.

This is why your goverment started the ukrainian crysis. Poland, probably, will have a war with Ukraine, and after it will be pro-russian.

Also in Russia and Belarus live a lot russifised poles.

Why is the Russian's K/D so shit tho?

lol m8 keep on the good job

пaнчи этих фpицoв))))

Delusional. It hadn't even crossed your mind that the western Ukraine just was feed up with beeing aligned to russia and thus beeing backwards shithole? All ex-soviet states now aligned to the west are Brett gud while the rest is still shit. That and the russian meddling is the reason for the Maidan. You russians just cant accept this because it would damage your national pride. The west isn't even intrested in the Ukraine.

nigga stop spelling it crysis

Nichts sagen kommt da nich so gut. Sie hat zwei Dokus über rapefugees gemacht. Denke, dass das einfach nur PR war, sonst wär da mehr.

This isn't even good bait 0/10

Horse

Well... it is kinda right. I mean the got more tanks from the US than we had Pz IVs (our main tank by far).
Imagine these numbers without thousands of tanks... and some other stuff as he mentioned.

Ach juckt doch keinen wenn du nichts sagt. Die ist einfach typisch zdfarddeutsche Mulle die refugees schwelcome auch wirklich glaubt.

What?

I don't find myself russian, I just talking about the fact the you can't accept V4, or east-EU, without refugees and muslims, under the polish's rule, this is why you did this.

Its a conspiracy you just made up. And it makes no sense.

I'm grateful and thankful East Slavs liberated us from Germans during WWII.

>Twice

>LÜGENPRESSELÜGENPRESSE
t.AfDnazi
kek
Nur weil die rapefugees scheiße sind, ist nicht auch jeder der kein Problem mit denen hat scheiße

It makes sense for Germany and for Russia.

But nobody will accept Germany to conquer Poland again, so Germany started the maidan.

Also Germany will be smaller than now, because Sorbians will have their country.

Doch. Leute die Scheisse gut finden sind selber Scheisse.

>pro-german Czechia
>pro-russian Poland
hahahahahahaha
just how out of touch with reality are you?

You will see it. I was always see myself as a defector of russian imperialism (I'm a guy which thinks that he is polish), but I find that I play for Russia actually, because Russia will use russifized poles to make a pro-Russian Poland.

Poland probably won't have an acess to sea, but will be as big as France now.

Truly, living in Germany must be much more exciting, especially for German women and their lovers.

>I mean the got more tanks from the US than we had Pz IVs

This is the tank the Soviets got from the US. Completely useless in armored combat.

>that whole post
Saszka, are you on drugs right now? Or are you schizophrenic?

Aber gibt es viel mehr... Wir haben rapefugee Dokus und Nachrichten jeder Abend von staatseigen TV-Sender

Not like they themself had much more.

Also who cares for armored combat?
Main purpose of a tank was infantery support. Stop watching hollywood movies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years

Are you Greek?

>Also who cares for armored combat?

WW2 was all armored combat. Tanks for infantry support was an old WW1 doctrine that failed spectacularly in WW2.

I dislike Germans and other Germanic people, but the only nation that I really hate are Swedes. I have an impression that they only look germanic, but inside their souls they all are kikes.

Germans are simply subhumans

islamization of germany is an improvement

Germans don't have feelings

gave lenin bro a comfy holiday in sweden and then sent him to russia to kill your tsar
god bless

But they have demiurge on their side.

If they would, they would win wars

Yes, Germanic people should be exterminated.

>Start looking at the sky

This is for you, Roma, my pather.

How come that somebody will always save their ass? Like how they got their debts deleted afte every war, how they got money to rebuild.

How can you be pro-russian?

What does russia have to offer?

Your entire national identity has been reduced to sucking dick of your autocephalous patriarch (which proves that rome was right in 1054) and his former KGB buddy. Also homphobia.

>homphobia.
nothing wrong with that one

>muh blumenau

>Germans are half-slavs

You're though.

bolan stop

Even if you deny that eastern germanics were slavs.

There is a pile of evidence that Western slavic genes still exist in Eastern and Southern Germany.

It's not something to base nation identity on.

>Napoleon did nothing wrong
ummmm no sweetie x

I won't, my western slavic brother.

>my western slavic brother.
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>a lot of russians are germanboos because they have sweden blood

My grandmother always told me NEVER to marry a Swede or I'd end up with a very blond Asian-looking baby...

It's true, if you have a slav blood - you have to learn your language, like I'm learning Polish right now because have a theory that I'm polish.

Actually we paid just untill some years ago and the rebuild thing was us. With little (compared to anyone else in the west) finacial help by the burgers.
It is just in our blood. We are made to be great. From time to time the Beelzebub tries us with world wars or Merkel, but so far we always stood up again - and nothing will change.