Japan has one tenth of China's population

>Japan still poorer than it was in 1995

Hmmm that does make you think

t. Nanking Chong

PPPwise china would be over 50 trillion but Japan would less than 5 trillion

You need to learn english.

China = The single nation of China
Japan = The single nation of Japan

Therefore China TODAY is richer than Japan TODAY.

too bad anime isnt included in gdp

t. Zhenli Ye Gon

t. Wi Tu Lo

Wow, I'm so glad Brazil is richer than the Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Spain and so on then.

t. mahjong chao

putin
in
lootin

>Wow, I'm so glad Brazil is richer than the Netherlands, etc....(list of other white countries)

Me too. We BRICS countries have to stick together. I'm a monkey, like you, also.

Huehuehue monkey truce?

China will soon have gold backed currency us dollar would be virtually worthless than the Jews will be BTFOed

>billion russians will live 2050
Oh shit

>lives in the US
>monkey
No, fuck off. You're an americunt now

>Russia 2015
>13.971

Too bad, our actual nominal GDP per capita now is even lower than in was in 2006.

>in

*it

Wow I'm so glad you have learned how to use english properly.

wh*tes are common enemy

>Koreans will be richer than japs.

t. Jing Sheng

We will remind them everything in 2050

I'd rather have a 1000$ worth of gold than 1 billion $ worth of shit.

Chang

Mr. Chang

Please cheer Putin coming to Japan.
Abe and Putin will start so big economic cooperation then Kuril Islands and Sakhalin will become like Taiwan or Okinawa soon.

finished both seasons of narcos, and the first season of the man in high castle, mr robot is too pretentious, what are some tv series worth watching?

What does this mean??

Facts are Chinese now?

Boardwalk Empire
The Leftovers
Fargo
The Night Of
Rome

t. Pablo Martinez

thanks

t. Ramon Ramirez

t. Juan Hernandez

t. Juan Sanchez

Horrible taste

Rajon Marsio*

-->

t. Juan Gonzalez

>all these booty blasted proxy gooks

why don't you recommend something?

t. Tyrone Tyresius

shillers for china is.

you post the same fuck japan china stronk thread daily. not even mentioning PPP means nothing in terms of actual trade value or output, its a marker of cost of living.

>He thinks the economic growth of China will remain the same.

SOLD THE GOLD

>Implying long term economic forecasts are accurate
>Implying China's growth is sustainable
Development
Literally their only chance is if Cred Forums's wet dream comes to fruition and the complete illiberalization of the West happens leading to massive economic contractions and greatly bolstering the credibility of The Party.
Of course that won't happen and the geopolitical shift has already happened from the ME to Asia, so get ready for big moves by the USA in the near future. Partnering with Vietnam would be a massive blow to China.

They make HUGE amounts of LOW quallity stuff.

Japs make SMALL amounts of HIGH quallity stuff.

I would rather have $1 billion worth of shit.

IDK, shit can be used as a fertilizer, but I can't think of many practical applications of gold.

Changs like 5:1 gender ratio. What would happen if Brazil dropped the Zika virus all over China. Every chink is densely compacted like rats in the city, so I think we can help Japan eradicate the Red Tiger.

Your choice.

Anyway, I'd like Asian countries like yours to pick their shit up and become good economies so that the economic migrants or as they're called, refugees can fuck right off and go to your countries for gibs.

I was overexaggerating Čehbro, but the point stands that China built its economy by building more and more and more so they started cutting corners, therefore the stuff their economy produces is love quallity. However, they can make a lot of money on it because they can sell that stuff to poorer nations.

Japan however is knows for quallity good and will always have a spot in the market of Europe and the USA.

If China however picks their shit up and starts following standards of production, they will have no competition whatsover. But that's unlikely.

t. Diego

Halt and catch fire.

It's not to China's advantage to shift production to high-N/tech products

>Korea that high

Quality is a meme. Almost everything is some kind of crap or mediocre, but some of that junk had decades to build up a brand name.

Apple products are mediocre at best, but they are sold as semi luxuries because of brand name.

t. Li Chan Feng

>that comment
>that flag
Checks out.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen, but hey if it helps you sleep better at night.

t. Tsun Kai Hui

WE

t. Vancouverite

Did you not understand what he meant or are you just going on arguing semantics to feel like you won? The upper level of a Chinese middle class income is under $5000 while a Japanese one hovers around $30,000.

Canadian gold companies have more gold than your country.

>Russian GDP per capita in 2050: 78 500
>Canadian GDP per capita in 2050: 76 000