Does Cred Forums like Italian food?

Does Cred Forums like Italian food?

no it sucks

I went to Italy last year and decided to try some authentic Italian pizza and it was the most basic shit ive ever tasted. A fucking pizza from dominos or pizza hut would be way more preferable.
you Italians have no culture you faghetti spaghetti

let me guess, you picked the pizzeria next to the pantheon?

why yes of course

That looks British

Love italian food.
Ranks in my top 3 .

Also lol at the anglos trying to banter. The bait is too obvious

ayyy lol amerifats publicized our meme tier food and now we're a world meme regarding cuisine, lol feels good

So is this gonna be a daily thread or what? All the responses are the same.

F I N E
C U L I N A R Y
C U I S I N E

I love lasagna

You should try this pasta

Fucking Sherlock Holmes has entered the thread.

Of course it was. Keep eating your overcomplicated factory made pizzas then, there is a reason that we don't have any domino/pizza hut/whatever's here and people don't buy frozen pizza.

Leave this alone, thank you for your understanding.

>heineken
>plastic dixie cup
Why are southern euros so elitist about food when their beer taste is embarrassingly basic shit?

wut? I thought heineken was top elite lol

damn german jews

Tbh where I am a pint of Peroni is way more overpriced than a pint of Heineken. But people who are into their beers usually go for the muh microbeweries and craft ales thing.

no pleb, most people into beers drink British ale

Italy's beers are utterly shit. Peroni, Moretti and Nastro Azzurro are the devil's puke and piss in a bottle.

On the other hand, Ferrarelle, as you can see in the picture, is probably the best sparkling water on earth.

YES

>drinks lagers or pilsners
aussie bro is right famalama, you should be ashamed

>Craft Ale
That's a type of Ale. I mean the places like Brewdog bars, or the fancy hipster places that have boardgames and old timey lightbulbs.

r8 this pizza

People into beer have Belgian ales and German beers. English ales taste like lukewarm flat cereal soup with tiny doses of alcohol.

nope, German beer is pleb shit for tourists