youtube.com/watch?v=DDPu1OXY4zw
youtube.com/watch?v=KYsenpooJsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ywn scrap on with some filthy palestinians with your jewish bros

If you want to cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=b5RHTLPodbc

Israel-kun buy me geimu

>tfw mom has a Sephardic last name
>tfw we could get lots of shekels from our ancestry, but the archives are probably gone

>tfw jewish ancestry
>tfw look jewish af
>tfw muslim

>Asking Israel-kun to spend shekels

שבת שלום כפרה

the holocaust didn't happen but i sure wish it did

Are arabic and hebrew languges very similar?

They're similar

no

hmm

what can you tell me about birthright?

apparently I qualify and my cousins have been pestering to go. Seeing israel seems neat, but I dont want to go to the middle of a warzone

yes pls go and get stabbed u dirty yid

>but I dont want to go to the middle of a warzone
Just grow a brain and ask Israeli embassy about the areas that Hamas does not shoot at.

Israel is probably safer than your country pal

What are you basing this on?

youre more likey to get shot in america than anything happening to you in israel

Oy vey, im goyim

goyim is plural, singular is goy

r8 my paint skills

I bought your wafers

Similar alphabets. The word for no is spelled with the same characters in both languages (لا and לא, pronounced la and lo), and iirc verbs are somewhat similar (with the three letter roots).

Are there any decent resources for learning modern Hebrew? I've found a lot for biblical Hebrew, but not a lot on modern.

Do those three letter roots apply to all words in the Hebrew language, or is it just verbs and words that are derived from verbs?

there are 4 letter roots

>isr thread full of foreigners
every time
you're too popular to be left alone in your general my macabee friends

Huh? Do you just get money for being Jewish?

hello my jewish friends
why dont you speak yiddish anymore?

Me too D:

>why dont you speak yiddish anymore?
germans

Yeah but you're in israel

No
just verbs apply directly to roots
words are related though

>germans tried to kill of the european jewish heritage
>i know what, we should destroy the european jewish heritage, that will show them

Jews are not a race

Because of commie Ben Gurion

>kill the yids
>what happen to yiddsish?

with the yidd speaking Population left after WW2, there was nowhere near enough to make arabs learn it instead of something new, more.. neutral.

It's because they aren't actually Jewish, they use Judaism as a front, in actuality they servants of the devil who wish to control the world (zionists) These devil worshippers moved to Israel and are now sending the antisemites of the region into Europe (via control of the EU) to kill of any actual Jews who might oppose them, they will the use, and be the only ones able to use, the holocaust as a way to avoid criticism (which they orchestrated) this may seem to long and convoluted of a plot but for the Zionist rabbi this is short time, as they can live millions of years (they elongate their life by sucking the blood off of young boys foreskins after a circumcision, that being the origin of circumcision in the first place)
I hope you understand no that I have set the record straight.

But most of the israelis are descendants of people who either survived the camps or left before they were sent to them, leaving behind family that died.

Interesting, wasn't aware. Arabic is usually a little more consistent in those I think.

This 2bh

That's what they want you to think, ever wondered why they survived? They were never gonna die in the first place! They orchestrated it and then planted their people amongst the Jews to move the blame away from them, and also kill off most of the actual Jews so they could replace. Clearly you're delusional if you can't handle all the the evidence and sources I have provided.

Keel yoor seezaf boy? Jesus christ bahoor learn to mspaint.

>why dont you speak yiddish anymore?
Because it's a silly language.

What is your favourite anime? Do they air animes in your local tv channels? Please respond, this is very important.

I have a foreskin and eat a lot of pork.

do you think I stand a chance with an israeli girl? :3

really want my children to be blessed desu

should i make aliya?? is the h3h3 israel video just a meme?

Degrading the Israeli flag with Umaru-chan. kek you hebrews have no shame.
I thought you were nationalist as fuck btw

Oh...and i almost forgot. Please Israel start competing on asian sports competitions like it's supoosed to. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDPu1OXY4zw

please dont visit turkey your language sounds horrible dont come antalya please thanks

Lots of Israeli girls eat pork (there's a very large Russian population in Israel), so that might not be a problem. The foreskin thing depends on the girl too, I guess.

It's a meme you dip

Go back to Turkey

fuck off alamanci çomar go jerk off to erdogan's poster.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYsenpooJsE
you are welcome jew bros don't mind the retarded erdogan supporters.

seni de bütün yahudileride ata piçi de sikerim t*rko piçi adam ol

Kys al*vi scum

HELLO, GREATEST ALLY

Sup Bulgaria

drinking some beers and shitposting

what about you, Solomon?

Why juden loves lying?

I take it all Malaysians always speak the truth in all circumstances, yeh?

Nah, sometimes we lie, most of the time we speak the truth.

Okay.

What do you guys think about german girls?