In America, muscle cars are driven by young people

In America, muscle cars are driven by young people.

In Europe, muscle cars are driven by old people.

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

manager-magazin.de/unternehmen/autoindustrie/sportwagen-neuzulassungen-ford-mustang-als-heimlicher-star-a-1086679.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they really though?

They are expensive apparently.

young europeans drive audis and bmws, the upper classes drive ferraris maseratis and lambos

muscle cars are seen as wannabe american or car nerd

No if you buy old models, like most american youth apperently. Though car is absolute neccessity in America outside of city centres.

Young euros drive golfs and puntos

Car ownership in europe is expensive.

only blacks and old people drive muscle cars here

My dick drives on your mom

>muscle cars
no such thing here

Can I ride your dick next uwu

looking at your flags I am sure it's the opposite

what about motorcycles

never owned a car, just had one bike my whole life. euros seem to appreciate motorcycles

In Europe poor people drive huge, cheap fuel guzzling cars and rich people drive expensive electric cars.

Really makes you think

Shut the fuck up fucking nigger fag.

I want one

>Though car is absolute neccessity in America outside of city centres.
This as well. I'm curious, what's the usual car price in your country? Do people pay for them in monthly installments like Americans do?

Really? No Camaros, Mustangs, anything?

The car or the fuck machine driving it?

yuros drive hatchbacks and that's it

>Jew planting gay thoughts in the mind of a pure Aryan Argentine to stop him continuing the white race
nothing new, shoo shoo jew

Are you talking about classic muscle cars?

kek

both

How popular is tesla over there?

Probably because they're hella expensive overseas and only older people have that kind of disposable income.

I remember on /o/ seeing a new Mustang GT costs literally 2x more over in some Nordic country.

I really want a 69/70 charger
New muscle cars a shit

Golfs is pretty nice cars.

Its generally average.
Its very popular in countries where new cars costs a lot due import taxes/fees(but electric one doesn't), like Norway.

The Mustang is the most sold sports car in Germany, even before Audi TT since the end of 2015.

There are a lot of old people among the buyers, but I guess it's because almost all new cars are bought by old people, younger ones can't or don't want to afford it (unlike in the US, no one really wants to make denpts).

sauce: manager-magazin.de/unternehmen/autoindustrie/sportwagen-neuzulassungen-ford-mustang-als-heimlicher-star-a-1086679.html

Here they cost 97k U$D :(

>not driving Teslas

yout forgot the "no homo"

Holy fuck, that's Nissan GT-R money over here.

So, America is about 40 years behind Europe

Damn argentina get it together, it's just $36k here in Chile.

do you like not care for the environment? you are financing arabs if you buy oil

Thats because Americans can't into Engineering. Your cars suck big time, period.

reading this post from someone from poland made me kek for like 5 minutes, thank you for posting that polish person

>In America, muscle cars are driven by young people.
WUT?

Yea... I know... not a great country to buy cars.

:( more that 50% of the price of the national cars here are taxes, and imported cars proportion is even higher, fuck peronism tbqh

if by "young" you mean dumb blue collar rednecks in their 30s and 40s

also
>dat insurance
>dat 15 mpg

this. an american muscle car costs 150000 USD, that's after the exchange rate went south, they used to cost like 200000 USD

Seriously? Do you get cheaper ones?

At least someone pays more than us...

Anyone who buys this car is a complete moron.

Apparently. A new one is about 110K USD (which works out to just over 144K AUD). At the 97K USD price point, you'd be able to pick up an excellent used one in top shape.

>another Cred Forums+/o/ poster

sup

>buying a mustang

lel

>In America, muscle cars are driven by young people.
Compared to what you earn the cars are dirt cheap. What do you make in a year as somebody who learned a trade? 50000$? A v8 Mustang costs like 33000$ in the USA.
Here in Austria you earn probably as much, but half of it is taken as tax. So 25000€ is what you are left with in a year. That same car costs 50000€. Additionally you pay probably around 5000€ in insurance + tax (tax is 2300€ for 400hp).

>In Europe, muscle cars are driven by old people.
They can afford it more often than young people. New cars from the expensive manufacturers like Audi, Mercedes-Banz and BMW (and we are talking about E-class and higher) are bought by people between 45 and 55. The rest goes for leasing or buys used cars (also those that come back from leasing).

It's kind of cool when american drives an muscle car, but when european does that it's just somehow embarrassing.

you guys are getting ripped the fuck off
t. camero owner

Oh look, the organ donators just showed up.

But anyone can become american so just become american if you want a muscle car

>the electricity from this coal plant is 100% clean guize
this is what teslafags actually believe