Go to Germany for vacation

>go to Germany for vacation
>see racemixing couples everywhere
>mfw

Where are you from?

The purest white genes in Europe

The only time I've seen racemixing-anything was when I was walking my dog and I saw a mother with a brown baby in her stroller and I screamed "ota tuo lapsi ja mene takaisin afrikkaan" at her.

I wish I could say that in Helsinki without being crucified publicly

Although I'd have to say it quite many times each day

It wasn't in Helsinki, I live up north in Finland where there aren't very many people.

Where do people always go too see this? I never see something funny like this (._.)

does anyone else feel physically ill when they see it? i literally have to turn away when i see some 70 IQ ape with a British girl, and i'm not sure which one i'm more disgusted at.

I feel physically sick when I see interracial couples, even more so if there is a child, then I feel so disgusted I cannot even put it into words.

isäm maa pulustettu

Berlin and Hamburg

You have such nice everything though, because I travelled through some shitholes before

The amount of racemixing is wicked though, the darker the skin of the man, the bigger smile on the (white) woman

It's natural for healthy men.

I'm even more disgusted when I see a mongol, jew or a khazar filth.

This was for you btw

I think it must be hardcoded into DNA, because I was always taught to be anti-racist by the school system, but it is just natural-core disgust.

>tfw you don't live in Lappi where it's ok to be a racist

I know what you mean.

I felt it since I was a small child and saw a weird-looking "white" guy. Found out he's half-mongol later on.

>People tend to be more degenerate in big cities than in rural areas.

Well it's nothing new but next time I keep my eyes open for that.

>"Please bring your kid and go back to Africa."
You'd probably be lynched here if you said that in public, tbqh.

It's called tribalism.

how white is nuremberg?

El PeruANO

>you will never be a pure white Saami living in Lapland and telling niggers to go back to Africa

>white Saami

What is this?

German government racemixing propaganda.

>tfw a people is wiped out in a couple generations

Feels bad man

normies will realize the mistake they made when the civilization crashes. but then it's too late.
when the last white man died, they will realize that niggers can't lead the human race.

>Implying it was ever part of the plan that niggers would lead anything except BLM chimpouts

Greece?

of course niggers can't, leading the human race is a jew's job

I've seen niglets literally two times in Bulgaria, though I've seen an adult nigger 10 or so times.
One of the niggers was working in mc Donalds and had perfect Bulgarian.
Negros really don't live up to the shit I hear online about them.

Wtf I want BLM and race riots in Bulgaria now.

Chinks will be the master race in 150 years, while Europe is Somalia 2.0

Yeah Germany is a little fucked.
A girl from Frankfurt came here on Erasmus and stayed in my little home town in the North of Portugal.

I asked her how our town was in comparison.
Her response was

"Much more Europeans and cozy".

I think she was not used to homogenous little towns desu.

Fucking coward. You wouldn't have the guts to say that to a man i bet.
Right wingers are nothing but pussies that should be killed and showed off in a public square.

There is literally no homogeneous big city in Europe.

Bah.

I know. Shit sucks.

t. Abbdullah al-Beni al-Dundi an Hammadi

T. Racially ambiguous alberto

t. Ahmed alberto mustafara bin albed

t. rothschild slaves

shhh nigger

it's going to be ok

who's this beautiful pure untouched maiden

>pure
>untouched
heh

The bait is always the same. I haven't even visited Cred Forums for a couple of months and it's exactly the same as before.