Anti-Spain thread

Is a species of humanity as vile and cruel as the spa board? I doubt it. They destroyed a continent and a half through their atrocious policies and infrastructure and have contributed almost nothing to the world since 1600 despite incredible wealth and a spot in Western Europe. Let us have this one thread free of their malformed influence.

bump

/thread

Yeah Spain, how could you?

if it wasn;t for spain latin america would be even more of a tiraflecha shithole than it is now.. stop being a butt hurt spic guey;))))

The only thing I can fault Spain for is not finishing the job

EL ORO

tiraflecha shithole>spic shithole

WE

>XV Century
lmao

shut the fuck up

>there is now a whole Spanish-Portuguese-speaking continent with cool music instead of a bunch of stone age savages
Pretty based.

Spaniards are fucking stupid

>stone age savages
we had civilizations n shit

Your chart there has been debunked already, get a new source

We just conquered, while the anglos genocided the whole of northamerica. We lost, so we ended up like the bad guys in the history. Like every other nation who lost a war.

But I think we were pretty based tbqh. From control just a small part of Iberia (Asturias) to half the world, no one did that.

No it hasn't you low IQ spanishmexiturd.

you raped our natives and created mestizos
fuck you

CHI

>not self hating or jorgeposting
Please check your Spanish poster style guideā„¢

It has dumb fuck just last night another mexibro poked all the holes in it, it's a fucking nightmare of guesstimates and the burden is on you to provide linked sources, you're using studies so wildly disparate in terms of selection bias and sample sizes that they even had to calculate Flyn effect to keep them comparable, as far as I'm concerned this is as good as if you typed it yourself on hunches

Meh, you are as guilty as we are desu

Nope, they married the women they took and raised their children, and the guy you're talking to had nothing to do with that nor did his ancestors, the ones actually descended from the Conquistadores are us.

It's data from the 1000 genomes project. Just accept your fucked up Spanish genes.

Link it dumb fuck as I said it's been debunked, no sauce go fuck yourself

Comfy thread

this

very