>sexton tio sexton

Wow I can't wait to see if OP delivers :^)

dalarens automobil-klubb

D.A.K. boys

can someone please explain this meme?

D.A.K. 16.10.16.

deutsche afrikan korps

"The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony 11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon."

hype? will my NEET life finally end

oh I see, so its some sort of jewish Armageddon?

we can only hope.

i must know more about this

i already know it's a date, i already know about the passage in the bible, and i already know what D.A.K. stands for, but what does it all mean

all we can do now is speculate what will happen, since there are no well known places to dig for info now.

It means Kek is soon to unleash his more coherent powers onto the world

if no one for sure knows what's gonna happen then why would one believe anything is gonna happen at all

HELL

Because here, on Cred Forums.org, we believe that past, present and the future are uncertain and thus all possibilites can be implemented in history even though they might be hard to comprehend.

Nothing will happen, it used to have a different date before (7th feb 2016) it's just an austrian fag who started spamming it and the rest thought it was funny

NO! THIS CANT BE!!
My all lifes was for nothing??

*lifes work
idk why it didnt "stick" to original comment

Yeah you can search on Cred Forums's archive for posts including this and you will get results dating back to january february and nothing happened so its the same crap

i know thats why i used caps. It usually is just a hypetrain that never arrives to the station

Es wird Zeit.... :DDD

>if no one for sure knows what's gonna happen
D.A.K.

>nothing happened
Are you sure?

hello is this /bundes/