Germans

>Germans

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A
youtu.be/B3ECP3B5c9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Poorland

This is the reason the white race will be non existent in 200 years.

>This is the reason the white race will be non existent in 200 years.

Whitey genocide best day of my life

This is actually rare moment of compassion for Germans

Normally I just consider them monstrous subhumans sociopathic genocidal maniacs, but in this video mom sounds like actual human female

this is just sad, like mother fighting to preserve her family and that kraut cunt just wont do his own mother favor

I don't wanna watch that again

l'd rather stare into goatse than hear that smug degenerate lowlife and the poor mother

Wew

tell me germans, do you put your penis into animals?

finland does, look it up

I thought furry culture is highly respected in Germany

i will get in time to get some german blonde for me? its too late already?

>germ-ani is so le cucked XDDDD

>le bul-gay-ria

Funniest thing I've seen all day

Nice to see USA isn't the most fucked western nation

I put it into your mom

Still salty?

youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A

you're even worse though

Holy shit i feel bad for the mom

Me too man
But krauts as a nation totally deserve it

>"That's really gay. I'm sorry, that is gay. Are you, uh, gay, or something? Are you gay? Are your friends gay?"

>mfw his dad thinks ICP is cool

>recording to seem cool and rational while mom is yelling

Fuck this kid, fucking ethnic Germans are so fucking autistic.

And people still wonder why they're being taken over by Muslims

>they
you are being taken over too

Hes actually insane and a psychopath, he is not able to feel empathy and has no shame, showing with the fact that he is trying to take his furry shit into tropical island (huge indoor swim center)

>"It's called clopping, dad"

His dad's reaction is priceless, but I really have to wonder why the kid doesn't just hide his power level like a normal deviant

I see your point about americans though

You have described the average German.

>muslims are animals
>germans are furries
its actually makes sense

So, just a normal German?

lazy, unable to get his shit together, poor and unbathed

here I described the average spaniard.

You did it pretty well. Congratulations, now go to kill someone or invade poland for 40000000000000 th time as a good barbarian that you have always been.

they've never changed

I find it verry worrysome how germanophobia becomes an accepted thing on this board

Germanophobia is even accepted irl. Everyone hates you.

this fucking sucks
we never wanted to be leaders of the EU, but we were forced into thos role and now we are hated because we make tough but necessary decisions

>but I really have to wonder why the kid doesn't just hide his power level like a normal deviant
probably because he's autistic

Oh god, germanphobia, on this board, how terrible...

Every time I see a pole butthurt about Germany I must smile. You constantly think about how we fucked you over and we don't even think about you. It's almost like some strange worshipping.

Pathetic

let EU die then. We dont need an EU for being able to trade and not killing each orther

we never wanted the EU
EU was forced upon us as a condition to allow our unification

Success breeds jealousy brudi. We are burdened to lift the others up, or else they will take us down.

fake and gay

>This blame the French

B-but you are still the leaders of this stupid organizations. We cant do anything, you are the ones who have to destroy the EU forever. If we stay 10 years more in EU, you will have a new yugoslavia in Iberia.

If we would be the leaders why can't we force everything we want ? We have a great influence like France and GB but we don't control everything.

In fact, You are forcing the rapefugees. Anyway, I will like to see how you solve the big ethnic problems in Spain when we start killing each orther. Good luck, You will need it.

I have germanphobia because every german I've met who still occupied new Palestine has been a turbo cuck while every one I met who escaped the persecution of the jews is now a mad cunt

>what did he mean by this?

Are we really forcing refugees? Did we the Balcan countries to let them through? Actually not. We also didn't create the situation in the Middle East, the only thing we did was too follow the rules of our constitution.

What it's going on in Spain anyway?

Six nations living in the same country for 500 years. What do you think it is happening? Do you really think we are all the same?; If the economic crisis go to worse and the independentis follow the same way, we will end up as yugoslavia.

I thought the only groups insisting on their independence where Catalonia and the Basque region. Isn't the rest loyal to the kingdom?

wow, I wasn't in the Cred Forums for almost a month, what happened? Why does everyone hate the Germans?

Butthurt about the past as usual?

youtu.be/B3ECP3B5c9Q

Knew it all along that germany is a cancer

Germans are the only ones trying to get shit done in the Union.
Everybody else is grossly incompetent and lacks the internal political capital to fart.
So naturally they get blamed for everything.

They are but we are fucking tired. Castillians dont have bulls to say "stop" to those faggots. They have been threaning us with the meme independence. It is everywhere but you know, the tired ones are the real dangers. If they follow to threat us, We will take the weapons and say : Fuck this shitty union, We are tired of this fucking shit. And everything will end

Wouldn't a independence make them traitors ? I mean they want to dissolve the order of the state, in Germany you can go to prison for that for a long time.

>germany

Here you can go to prison too but we are so progressive and we have to copy everything from Yurop. I fucking hate this situation,m8. Seriously, next elections I am going to vote for nationalist from my region, fuck this union.

Germans, do you clop?

Now we're just being hated openly. Before we were being hated secretly. I like it better now. It's more honest.

lol this was sad

this

isnt this fake?
it reminds me of the angry german keyboard crusher video which was made up

duh ur a latino :^)