Post underrated cuisines

>pic related

Just had Argie food. It's pretty good

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

una vela

You first

i don't get why everyone shit on dutch cuisine

Yeah? What Argentinian food did you have?

Argentines know how to cook.

Now only if they governed instead of going on about The Falklands

Milanesa Neapolitana with chimichurri

And some dope empenadas

most underrated

Looks good, what state and zip code if you don't mind :^)

I was hoping you to say that, milanesa napolitana is goat, make sure you try some asado next time

Their alfajores are the best

Argentine cuisine is pretty good tbqh, and also the best Italian you can get in the Americas plus a few interesting variations

I live near Miami, Florida

There's all kind of Latin American food here

Yeah I liked it. I was gonna get one of your chicken items but I figured Argies don't really eat chicken all that much

Ehh.. not really, some people eat chicken many times a week, or include it on dishes such as the milanesa de pollo (chicken milanesa) variant, or pic related.

i don't know but colombians move to Florida....are you gringo? they love your dick probably

t-thanks

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Bolivian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted.

Maybe you'll have Guinea Pig Milanesa soon.

Or whatever Bolivians eat.

Diferent subhumans, same situation... USA will become Mexico 2.0, Europe the new Africa... are whites going on a straight path to extintion?

argentina is the last bastion of hope I reckon
unironically going to move there next ear when my trust fund kicks in (spoiler: if the world hasn't ended by then)

Ooh that looks good

Yup. Your typical white gringo dude. Miami has a ton of different ethnics.

Anti patria. Anda a comer un Punta Ballena.

you welcome

>USA will become Mexico 2.0
They wish, we don't have blacks, Indians or Muslims and we had a written history long before European arrival

kek

Do Indonesians eat Dutch related meals often?

I heard Peruvian is the shit. Never had it though

What is that?

>falklands

You mean LAS ISLAS MALVINAS ARGENTINAS

Qué tal los Punta Ballena? Nunca los probe. A mi gusto, los que más me gustan los Terrabusi

>argentina is the last bastion of hope

We are all fucked

>Argie food
Was it a steak?

no, it was pic related, here he said it