I mean what the fuck is this shit?

Cred Forumss shitposting is affecting the US presidential election

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/what-is-shitposting-donald-trump-us-election-2016-palmer-luckey-a7326111.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/donald-trump-meme-factory-secretly-funded-by-oculus-rift-founder-palmer-luckey-a7325176.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YYr6YAu5FsY
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
cnn.com/2016/08/30/politics/donald-trump-enrique-pea-nieto-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=j6nevGNYTkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And pepe is a white supremacy meme.

>People still think KeK isn't real
You wanna start converting.

back to nigger

>Thinking this is helping Trump
If anything that's really strenghtening Trump's connection to the alt right in the minds of many voters, even Evangelicals fucking shy away from the Nazi shit dumb fucks

mindblowing. a meme factory funded by billionaires.

one of the linked articles: independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/donald-trump-meme-factory-secretly-funded-by-oculus-rift-founder-palmer-luckey-a7325176.html

>“What we’ve been able to accomplish here has been amazing and much bigger than any of us and certainly much bigger than Reddit,” a moderator wrote in introducing Nimble America. “We’ve proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real. So many of you have asked us, how we can bring this to real life.”

t. alberto barbosa

really makes u think..

If pol created the_donald, it seems there are ACTUALLY (dark?) forces at work shilling on pol to shift the collective consciousness.......

fuggg this is deep.

>a meme factory funded by billionaires
Where do I sign up? I've been shitposting for free.

>The Independent
wew

I-is this real?

>Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion.

Dark forces indeed
Praise Kek

I can't handle this fucking election. Why don't you guys do it in a couple months like normal people

>Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a 90% LARPing board with /x/ complex.

I-I don't even know any more user :3

sure thing

it's not only annoying but also counterproductive for real politics

>oh fugg 1,5 yers form naow r elekzions :DDDD
>quigg wee hav to promise shit :DDD

>anglo ''''news''''

This. Cred Forums thinks they're somehow destroying Hillary's campaign by posting their memes all over her Twitter and around the internet, but they're just making it so more people associate Trump with racism and see Trump supporters as immature Neo-Nazis (which, to be fair, a lot of them already are).

>tabloids

>alt right
>Evangelicals
>Nazi
Got enough buzzwords?

Shouldn't you be starving lmao

This explains everything.

No wonder I still see so many reddit frogs around, shills don't even know it's a stale meme.

>Cred Forums accuses Hillary of paid shills with the CTR crap
>they are the paid shills after all

Why are those retards hypocrites?

Your tax money will be used to pay for the wall. How does that make you feel?

its not shilling if you actually believe in the message and movement.

instead of just taking a check like Shillary supporters.

>Shitposting in its most basic form is exactly what it sounds like: posts on websites that aren’t good, and often are aggressively bad. Such posts are usually derailing, often using recycled information or pictures that fill up posts on a
No, I didn't accidentally leave out part on my copypaste, the paragraph just ends there. This is the state of modern journalism.

Like our president already devised a strategy to fuck all that noise and keep getting those taxes anyway (which is probably going to backfire anyway because his advisors are as retarded as he is.)

shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>our president already devised a strategy to fuck all that noise and keep getting those taxes anyway
Nothing can stop this, Mexicans will pay for the wall.

KEK IS WITH US!

>When its not afternoon yet

>which is probably going to backfire anyway

Didn't Mexico's president already say they ain't paying for shit? And this was after he met with Trump in person.

Guess the guy embraced the spirit of shitposting

I mean, do anybody read the actual story anymore? I just read the click bait title.

Why even bother fighting it?

Mexicans have been completely taking advantage of generous and hardworking Americans.

America is a joke and the faster Russia will take over the better

I think at this point, people are willing to take anything as long as it means Clinton doesn't win.

Besides, alt-right is a mixed bag. What exactly is it? People don't even know.

No fucking way hahahaha

memento pepe

>Before meeting with Mexico's president
"They're gonna pay for the wall."

>After meeting with Mexico's president
"We're gonna build a wall at an affordable cost."

>Trump
>winning the election

Since the very beginning Trump was a Hillary Clinton plant planning to throw the fight so her presidency is guaranteed.

>Mexicans have been completely taking advantage of generous and hardworking Americans.
is it opposite day

Cred Forums threads should stay on Cred Forums.

>[TWITTER WAR INTENSIFIES]
The whole Trump shit was a major fiasco. Around two weeks ago, Luis Videogaray, one of Nieto's hommies was "let go" because he was the one with the brilliant idea.
The only thing it did was to produce major butthurt, furthering Nieto's abysmal ratings.

People know it's white supremacists

He said Mexico was going to pay for the wall in TX just a few hours after being in Mexico.

>cnn.com/2016/08/30/politics/donald-trump-enrique-pea-nieto-mexico/
>"Who pays for the wall? We didn't discuss," Trump had said when asked by a reporter during a news conference following their meeting in Mexico City. "We did discuss the wall. We didn't discuss payment of the wall. That'll be for a later date."

Nigger

THE DUBS NEVER END

Except that's wrong.

Except its not.

Why did they even allow Trump to come? Why didnt they rescind the offer?

I don't really agree with Cred Forums but hell, what a based board :^)

I don't know about that. Clinton has had a terrible past couple of weeks, so it looks like it could go either way

this, poltards are stupid. they need to operate silently at this point.

>"Who pays for the wall? We didn't discuss," Trump had said when asked by a reporter during a news conference following their meeting in Mexico City. "We did discuss the wall. We didn't discuss payment of the wall. That'll be for a later date."

Sounds like he was too much of a pussy to actually negotiate payment.

this song goes out to big donald

youtube.com/watch?v=j6nevGNYTkA

How tho? They make those wetdream circlejerk map threads trying to figure out how Trump could win the general election and every single one they simulate is so far fetched and ridiculous that everybody on Cred Forums even says so.

>murricucks playing the victim card gain

but he never said that while being in Mexico, neither nieto said "we are not going to pay for it". Which just prove both are faggots playing tough

>Sounds like he was too much of a pussy to actually negotiate payment.
Hes not even President yet.

He doesnt need to negotiate any payments, Mexicans will be fee'd till the wall is built.

>illegally cross into US to steal identities and work illegally
>Americans are evil oppressors!!

>givez me drugz, I'll fund your cartels so I can get themz

>Why cant my people get real work!?
>Americans are enticing us with money for drugs!
>Lets all give in! Easy money!
>Why are Americans such oppressors!

>Builds his whole campaign on making Mexico pay for a wall
>Has the opportunity to negotiate with Mexico and get them to agree to his ridiculous demands, thereby proving that he's such a great negotiator like he claims to be
>Instead he pussies out and doesn't even bring up payment because he's a spineless bitch IRL who hides behind his money and lawyers

>Has the opportunity to negotiate with Mexico and get them to agree to his ridiculous demands
>Instead he pussies out
Hes in no position to negotiate anything for the US until January 2017.

You must know that by now.

>the uneducated trumpfag strikes again

>butthurt Mexican gripes again

Then why did he meet with Mexico's president to discuss it in the first place?

>says little panchito posting from his trailer park while watching wwe

>why did he meet with Mexico's president to discuss it in the first place?
He didnt meet solely to discuss that, he was offered the opportunity to visit Mexico as a Presidential candidate.

Hillary was offered as well.

Dont worry for an extra few $$ you will be able to get WWE on PPV too.

Because Peña's original plan wasn't wrong, however dismal his chances Trump could potentially become POTUS and establishing the basis of a working relationship with him would have helped with markets in the event he was to win, Trump's Make Mexico Great Again speech was probably the starting position for that, as indefensible and unpopular as the meeting was it was a responsible choice. Except the meeting did in fact fail, Trump threw Peña under the bus on the "we didn't discuss who pays for the wall" thing and he was too stupid to roll with the punch so he contradicted Trump to save face (as it turns out both were right in a fashion the way Giuliani described the exchange) it means the meeting failed, no good will was established n a meeting both got bruised on which makes the point for Trump being incompetent and Peña being spineless (which is pretty bad in Mexico, especially where the US is concerned)

The meeting was a disaster because it lacked coordination, Peña shouldn't have expected Trump to moderate and the statements after the meeting should have reflected Mexico's position (including on the defamation of Mexico's migrants) Trump on the other hand did apparently went soft, cowardly in Mexico and tried to make up for it going brash in Arizona, he could've stuck to his guns (the posiution Mexico will pay) without going inflamatory but his style is to try to please whatever audience he's in front of, rather than telling his base he told the Mexican president in his face Mexico is paying he blew it.

Classic fuck up, they both came off as amateurish and nothing was acomplished by either side.

So he has the perfect opportunity to prove he's a good enough negotiator to be president as he claims, and he doesn't even bring it up. Had he actually got Mexico to say "okay, we'll pay for the wall if you're president", that probably would have helped his campaign extraordinarily, because it would show he's not just talking out of his ass like he's been doing since day 1. Instead, he just flip-flops like he always does and says "we're going to build it at an affordable cost", showing that even he knows it's not gonna happen.

>Mexican president invites Hillary to discuss future of country's relationship
>Hillary agrees
>Trump insist that he meets with the president too sense he could also be the president
>President agrees and sets a meeting with Trump
>Hillary cancels the meeting some days later
>Trump doesn't

Quite funny if you think about it. Almost like a sitcom set up.

>The meeting was a disaster because it lacked coordination, Peña shouldn't have expected Trump to moderate and the statements after the meeting should have reflected Mexico's position (including on the defamation of Mexico's migrants)
So Mexicans are upset that Donald Trump hasnt been scarred like Mexican President?

Why would anyone invite someone who isnt President and expect policy to change?

BTW they are called 'illegal immigrants', not 'migrants'.

>WI MN
>VA

Good joke Cred Forums. I still remember the ones they were making with Romney taking PA/FL and MI or thinking Romney would break 350 in the electoral college then getting super mad when Nate Silver was right.

>Instead, he just flip-flops like he always does and says "we're going to build it at an affordable cost", showing that even he knows it's not gonna happen.
How is that a flip flop?

Making Mexicans pay for the wall is an affordable cost.

>Can't think of a rebuttal
>"B-BUT HILLARY!"

Never said I liked her, either.

I'm pretty sure he implied that we'd pay for it, since Mexico's president came out and said they weren't gonna pay for shit immediately after Trump said they didn't negotiate who would pay.

Mexicans are upset Peña received Trump and shook his hand, this would have happened regardless of the outcome of the meeting and Peña should have expected this.

It wasn't about changing Trump's vierws but establishing good will, Trump doesn't have to insult Mexico/Mexicans anymore, he's already done so nd establishing a working relationship with Mexico would have pretty much meant he got away with it (the reason everyone here is furious with Peña) except he didn't, it all went to shit.

And I don't have to watch my language to spare your sensibilities dumb fuck racist, I'm not an American.