What kind of lame shit name is "united states of america"? Couldn't the founding faggots be a little more original?

What kind of lame shit name is "united states of america"? Couldn't the founding faggots be a little more original?

>Australia
>literally south land
lmoa

What kind of lame shit name is "australia"? Couldn't the con faggots be a little more original?

it is original you just can't comprehend their desire to un-name things

hey! leave stetians alone

>I will never live in Columbia
>those spic faggots ruined everything by stealing the name

>poland is only 71 years old
>australia is literally older than poland

It's like "United Nations" or "European Union". It was the name for a loose confederation of states, which were almost like different countries.

>australian mathematicians

Poland is 30 years old.

Tied for best neighbor tbf

holy fuck I hate that fucking whore and that STUPID FUCKING FACE she always makes in EVERY GODDAMN PHOTO

its been like 4 years since I saw her fucking face. Thanks OP. Thanks a fucking lot.

t. Strayan ministry of bold words
>his country first gained independence in his entire history in 1986
>1
>9
>8
>6

>Original
As opposed to what?
A monarchy?

Democracies were pretty rare back in the day.

>Australia still has the Union Jack in its flag
>Still getting cucked after gaining independence

I love her pussy though.

Too bad you're a virgin

well, we were "united provinces of the south", until the anglos came and divided us into many countries

But If I had to meet her I probably wouldn't.

>tfw could have been called "Columbia"
>called "The United States of America" instead

The Commonwealth of Australia was fully independent when we ratified the Statute of Westminster. 1986 was when the states broke all ties with Britain with they kept alive as a check on federal power.

1986 is the year of Chernobyl disaster.
Coincidence? I don't think so

>not even that southern to begin with

What kind of lame shit name is "Australia"? Couldn't the criminals be a little more original?