I want to learn another language but

I want to learn another language but.
>consider a European language
>realized all euros are cucked and speak English anyways
>consider Japanese
>feel like filthy weeb
>hate all other asians
>considering Chinese for the money
Basically I want the most career opportunities. I work in IT so a country with a large info tech infrastructure would be preferred. What least cucked European country would be my best choice if not Japan and if it is Japan how do I avoid being a token gaijin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U-sd4mKcOXM?list=RDU-sd4mKcOXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is a gaijin?

>not choosing spanish
you're welcome.

Why the fuck would I learn that? I hate spics too. I'm trying to avoid third world shit holes not move to one.

No european company wants an american IT guy that can't speak the language properly. Just stay in the US

term for non-japanese

Learn Russian.
youtu.be/U-sd4mKcOXM?list=RDU-sd4mKcOXM

I specifically asked for advice regarding NON cucked nations, you fucking kraut.
Not a bad choice desu.

>feel like filthy weeb
>tfw you can't feel embarrassed for studying Japanese on public transport even though you realize normies don't even have the concept of "weeb"
fuck you, Cred Forums
>What least cucked European country would be my best choice if not Japan
you seem into memes so Estonia
>and if it is Japan how do I avoid being a token gaijin?
you can't

Learn Mandarin or French

I'm sorry Tyrone but nobody wants your nigger ass over here or in Japan. You have no qualifications over local people unless you want to be an English teacher in Japan

This desu. Just find the closest silicon valley to your state and be a disposable wageslave like every other code monkey. Or keep doing IT and just accept that your life is helping the tech illiterate email on their work computers without blowing them up.

French is a good language for use because outside of Paris they don't give a shit about English, but then again spoken French is just terrible.

*-can't
FUCK CZECH BEER HAS RENDERED ME RETARDEDD IUTGEUG)U/

el polaco

What beer desu

>tfw told myself I wouldn't drink tonight but kind of want to drink since no work tomorrow

>I work in IT so a country with a large info tech infrastructure would be preferred.
You may be surprised, but that would be us. Hell, You don`t have to speak Polish at all at IT sector. Usually IT salaries in Poland are pretty high when compared to other jobs (around 10k for the beginner), especially in Krakow and Warsaw, which is an European IT center with thousands of companies.

I'm white and years of experience in system administration, and system administration is pretty much valuable anywhere. Last I knew a shit ton of Japanese were tech illiterate.
I don't fucking touch support and there's at least several tiers between me and end users.
Another valid choice, how to go about getting employed there is another challenge. I have no experience with international job hunting.

The same with Russia.

How do you feel when your country is slowly converting in a spic country?

BUILD WALL

They have good food at least.

The issue isn't spics imo, the issue is cartels.

>how to go about getting employed there is another challenge. I have no experience with international job hunting.
Mate, I think you don't understand. You're A fucking american. In your case, that would be easy as fuck.
>every fucking recruitment is conducted in both English and Polish
>if you are good in what you do, some of companies will help you to get visa

By good, I mean really, really good. IT is the only sector that we can be proud of.