Pic related - these mixed race Mexicans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not the south
t. Cleetus Lee the third

Race mixing is common in California

In the South, you get hung for that

no, in the south you ask for welfare and bailouts from the feds you poor uneducated fuck.

the south should be NUKED

>Largest population of niggers in the country
>Literally BLACKED: the states
>Not cucked
KEK
E
K

Not saying you're wrong, but that's not really cuckolding 2bh.

California has more niggers than the South you stupid fucking Mexispic

its not like the large immigrant population has held california back. Its economy is the 6th largest in the world, surpassing France.

Brighton is pozzed

>California has more niggers than the South you stupid fucking Mexispic
>
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

This is very funny, most niggers are in Dixie land.

>California has more niggers
Go back to prepping the bull Atticus

>muh per capita
But yeah, it also has the 10th largest GDP per capita of the States.

What thought crossed congress's mind when they made California that big? The only states I could justify being big are Texas because they were an independent republic with that terrotory beforehand and Alaska because its impractical to split it. We didn't even admit the Bear Flag republic as a state we just conquered it.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

have you ever been to atlanta?

yea....

Who /CA/ here

>California
>Not Texas

You forget race isn't biological a Mexican looking brown looking dude is more of a white man than a blue eyed blonde California conservative who'll be called a spic on just a tan

definitive

So, California, Texas, and the South?

hanged*
speak the bloody language properly

>tfw yellow county all the way on the east coast this far north

>illinois
>literally has one of the most dangerous cities in the world
illinois is the most cucked

Have you been to Oakland or South Central?

Barely any niggers in ATL by comparison

Of course NYC, the prime destination of immigrants and a perfecta of urbanism, will have a white minority.

East St. Louis is indeed a shithole, but I am obligated by memes to point out
>Mississippi

Not New York City

I thought Commieland had a lot of Asians lol

Guess I was wrong

>barely any black people in ATL

my man, thats literally the gay capital for black americans. How deluded are you. ATL is a literal black city.

keep crying bitch nigga.

we have like 50% niggers but we go red. what is your excuse?

It doesn't help that it's the San Franqueersco of the UK either.

Texas isn't as full of niggers as California is

And Texas has more whites and Asians

Well, Northern New Jersey is essentially an extension of NYC, especially as the gentrification of Manhattan pushes people out.

Most, if not all, of our blacks are urban. Tell me, how are rural blacks different from urban blacks? We also have a large labor force, who tend to go Democrat.

Why the fuck do people always say "Michigan is full of niggers"?
I live in Michigan, nobody outside Detroit knows what the fuck they're talking about.

>outside Detroit
There's your answer.

What's cuckish about marrying a brown cutie?

One of my exes was brown.

You think Europeans would ever marry a Spic?

>rural blacks different from urban blacks
Rural blacks are very different

If you haven't met them, you wouldn't know
There's no chimp outs in rural areas, you can't chimp out if there's no one around to chimp out on

many have done so already...

oh wait, i wouldn't expect you to know since you live in a sheltered world inside your mums basement.

Nice one cleetus.

Texas has always been full of Mexicans, it's just 40% rather than 15%.

My great great grandpa was a Mexican, which is how my Texan family got the name Martin. Came from Martinez.

There's (I guess) his answer, then.

California Mexicans: 40% of prisoners
California Blacks: 27% of prisoners

Makes you think

That's how Latin America was created!

Why does me being a chicano in califas trigger Cred Forums?

>rape
>same as marry

Lel

You're worse than a nigger

No, racists like you are worse than n-bombs

War rape alone can't change demographics en masse.

The soldiers and sailors who came to Mexico almost universally married local women. Some wealthy men would import a European wife but have lots of illegitimate children with local Native girls.

Rude

>tfw Iowa

Like every feckin capital city.

do the white areas represent heaven?

What could possibly be wrong with it? It's not like Ireland even has immigrants, I can't imagine what could be wrong with it

Dublin has by far the most darkies, 1 in 10 women had a headress the last Time I was there, and there was plenty of Blacks walking through the streets with their mouths agape.
Literally everywhere but Dublin most of our immigrants are Poles/Lithuanians/Latvians which are hardly the worst bunch of people you could get, so we're lucky in that regard. But for some feckin (((reason))) Dublin imports the majority of it's immigrants from the darkest plains imaginable. I just can't wait for yis to elect Trump and for the Germans to enact 16.10.16 so White countries can start deportations soon.

>Post the most cucked
New England - Almost as cucked as old England!

I forgot to mention:

Upstate NY can be pretty decent. But they're dragged into cuckhood kicking and screaming by NYC

It's funny how cuckoldry and SJWs are a proxy for the relative development of a certain region/country. New England is also incidentally one of the objectively (i.e., HDI, GDP per capita, education, etc.) best regions of the US.

They've also had the longest to build up infrastructure.

Places like Wyoming and Utah weren't even states by the time New England already had companies like Xerox or Kodak operating there.

>(i.e., HDI, GDP per capita, education, etc.)
Meanwhile New York, New Jersey, road island are in the bottom half of average high school graduation rate. And have between double quadrupel the murder rates of places like Wyoming and Utah.

All is not well in the land of cucks.

Also true; it's just that usually places like New England are seen as the "most first world" of the US and places like the South get a really bad rap.

What? I saw a lot of bm/wf couples in South Carolina. My cousin in Atlanta married a half black girl

Cool story, cuck

Fuck off fag.

Struck the cuck's nerve, boys.

t. cuck

Economically nonviable.
Delete state.

Germans