Is it true Brazilians prefer not to mix?

Is it true Brazilians prefer not to mix?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http://exame.abril.com.br/brasil/noticias/brasileiros-preferem-casar-dentro-da-propria-etnia&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how come that makes any sense, they are are all fucking niggers.
Ooooh i get it

Whites remain pure in Brazil. If a white girl dates a pardo or a black she is beaten up by whites.

>Is it true Brazilians prefer not to mix?
Yes

nobody really cares about race here

it's funny, I hear some guys saying they prefer mulatas to blonde girls

no, it isn't
>

How many Brazilian posters here are actually white, anyway?
>inb4 "none xDDDD"

No. No one cares about race. People fuck whatever and have children with whatever.

Only the fags who lives in the South, i think.

Our next census is scheduled for 30/02/2017, wait a bit for an answer.

Mulatas, mestizas, half white/half asian girls > white girls

inbreeding is a big problem in Brazil. There are whole towns where everybody has the same genetic disorder, like early onset Alzheimer disease.

They need to import fresh European sperm to replenish the gene-pool.

Despite all lies they will tell to you

translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http://exame.abril.com.br/brasil/noticias/brasileiros-preferem-casar-dentro-da-propria-etnia&edit-text=

hahahahaa

What a beautiful mongol girl

They're not wrong.

>being 1/48 mongol makes you mongol

So this is the future of mankind? Very interesting. This confirms my theory. People only marry similar people. Interracial couples are rule exceptions.

Seems only in NA and Europe that's happening.

Also explains why i can't get a jap gf.

>Interracial couples are rule exceptions

They are and they always will be. Cred Forums makes you think everyone want to racemix, it's a maymay.

>believing on Cred Forums

Always do the opposite of what they say.

Brazilians whites are already brown, so they have more choices.

People here mix a lot, my city used to be mostly white/mestizo and now most people is just castizo, same for the US, i guess it's only in Brazil

Your racemixing was forced in the beginning. Immigrants, slaves and owners. Now it's not forced anymore and yet people tend to marry similar people.

It doesn't matter if everyone is mixed or not, you will have racial castes forever.

This explains a lot how ethnic groups are formed.

That survey was made in São Paulo, an extremely swarthy state where the upper-class composed of Lebanese, Portuguese and Italians are extremely racist and the upper-class males all prefer women of North-Italian, German or Dutch ancestry because these are ultra rare in Brazil.

Pic related is a white couple in Brazil and you will notice that all white couples in Brazil follow the same exact pattern.

>racial castes
Brazil is not hispanic america m8.

I don't believe in random pics of couples.

The lighter ones will marry the lighter ones, the brown ones with the brown ones and the darker ones with the darkes ones.

>The lighter ones will marry the lighter ones, the brown ones with the brown ones and the darker ones with the darkes ones.

Remember Jew, you created this world. Now embrace it.

How representative are these pics? 1%? It's the same everywhere.

It's not the same as castes and hyerarchical position tends to dosapear over time, yes people do prefer to marry within their own group but that may be social class as well as race or even educational background there certainly s a trend to marry within the same group but some elements do work against it, some of the darker skinned men prefer lighter skinned women and will marry them if they can, some lighter skinned men may prefer to marry darker skinned women (as in lower economic extraction) to have less pressure as an earner and a wife more willing to be a homemaker.

Pictured in Chile the pattern tends towards homogeinity with mestizos mostly all clustering in the same range, in Mexico more differences persist, people at the extremes tend to marry within their own group and so either strenghten the features of a particular group, eg mostly European people stay mostly European or get benefits from exogamy marrying outside of it (hybrid vigour) keeping in mind mixing has been ongoing longer in Mexico the long term trend may look like this, which would make biological sense as I've explained.

this is in Peru

Because the elite will marry the elite, middle class will marry middle class and the lolpoor will marry the lolpoor, it's not purely race

Germans in Brazil are 1%, so each one that mixes is one step closer to full extinction.

we received way more spaniards than lebanese or portuguese people. Also, Aécio is not from SP, neither is he white.

that comment reminds me one Finfag saying drugwar in mexico is over.

Forgot to add, all races blending into one another is bs as this illustrates, what you get is a degree of variation that's accepted as normal, as social progress tend to make darker skinned people more appreciated eventually you'd ideally come to a point where there's no discrimantion but features apear in clusters, even so full blooded Euros and Amerindians remain in roughly equivalent numbers, in the end no race deisapears, ot at least on biracial models.

wtf

>brazilians
This is generalization. Part prefers, part don't. We are not homogeneous.

>The lighter ones will marry the lighter ones, the brown ones with the brown ones and the darker ones with the darkes ones.
Pffff

Wishful thinking is better than reality.

>Aecio is not white

I prefer Brazil as example because they are bastardized as fuck and they can range from a scandinavian to a Somali in looks.

Not really if you cant cheat anymore yourself

being racist in a brazil is like being homophobic bartender in a gay bar

There are a lot of them, specially in São Paulo. Look up for Renato Kehl, Monteiro Lobato and Plínio Salgado

He is right, it's not about the money. Most people prefer the opposite sex with similar physical characteristics.

I think less than 1% of European males find typical west african women with wide noses attractive for example.

According to the Jew there is no race mixing in Brazil and upper class is composed of 2 meters tall Swedish Gods.

anything is better than blonde girls
!!!

The Brazilian example can explain why people from North Africa look so different from people in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Europeans are not Brazilians, if you actually did a genetic mapping of a sizeable sample of our population, you'd see the race mixing. """""Interracial"""""marriages aren't unheard of, some even prefer it that way

Brown people can range a lot. Let's take an Algerian and an Ethiopian for example, both are mixed, the first ones are quadroons, the last ones are mulattoes and both are different ethnic groups. Lighter Brazilians will marry with lighter Brazilians and so on.

In the future Brazil will always have different races and phenotypes and maybe will be more visually segregated.

It's not you who decides this Jew. All Brazilian models of German ancestry are married to Lebanese-Brazilian men and there is nothing you can do. Lebanon power wins again.

I think you are just a bit obsessed with Germans.

>Lighter Brazilians will marry with lighter Brazilians and so on.
Not as a rule. You clearly have no idea about our society.

My gf is German.

Yeah, it's almost a rule

That survey was done in São Paulo where inequality is extreme.

And white Brazilian looks like pic related, which means they have plenty of flexibility in which kind of "white" they want to date, from brown to pale.

The rest of the country is the same shit, and it doesn't matter, he probably will fuck a brown girl too, not a nigger.

Also, do you see Brazilians posting black girls? I never, only mixed ones.

Not everyone has a choice.

This desu I swear I'm not biased but white girls are just boring compared to the other ones you mentioned (although I'm not a big fan of mulatas).

If I marry I will most likely marry a white girl tho, because having white children are a big advantage here.

Ugly

>reverse image search
>United States

>literally no one considers that "white" in Brazil and if they do call themselves white it's a matter of fact they'll be laughed at
>it's considerably more profitable to claim you're pardo/mestiço so you can get some quota benefits from the government

Whatever agenda you groidal apes keep trying to push, your mongrel complex is showing.

>>United States

Impossible. That picture is from Facebook.

>>it's considerably more profitable to claim you're pardo/mestiço so you can get some quota benefits from the government

Not in surveys or dating profiles.

>mongrel complex

Perfect. Brown people have inferiority complex as fuck in this board. Notice how they always compare themselves with whites.

>chimps unironically believe humans can't spot his ape-like phenotype

Is this some kind of regrese psichology?

Sounds like the DR desu. Our upper class is Christian Arabs, Italians, and Spaniards. Difference is we also have French people that fled Haiti. Way back.

Pic related. Italian Dominican worth 1 billion dollars about. Although with these guys you can never really know for sure.