Tfw live near Charlotte

>tfw live near Charlotte
>tfw you can literally feel a membrane of racial tension when ever you step outside
>country is turning into Israel or Balkans in terms of ethnic conflict
>feels really bad man

I don't want to make this s political thing, I was just wondering if you guys had a similar ethnic conflict going on and if it ever managed to resolve itself and what the circumstances were.

please no Cred Forums shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should have sent them back

Help deport them to Africa next year.
Ye know you want to.

Bring back segregation. It would LITERALLY solve all of this country's problems.

>country is turning into Israel or Balkans in terms of ethnic conflict
>I like to overexaggerate the scope of Soros's terrorist group to feel better about my leftist cause

Stop following the news. I live in NYC and haven't noticed anything.

I am more libertarian than anything I guess, I didn't make this an explicitly political post. I was just mentioning that racial tensions are at an all time high

Can't, I knew many people in Charlotte including my best friend. I knew many people in the protests themselves

>I was just mentioning that racial tensions are at an all time high
They aren't. This is literally just a group of people being bussed around to agitate the locals

I think it's time for Americans to abandon major cities and wall them off.

Also don't worry winter is coming too cold for blacks to go outside

>pls no Cred Forums

There's no escaping it colonibro, this shit is all connected.

>I was just mentioning that racial tensions are at an all time high
Literally shut the fuck up. You don't know shit about how bad it used to be.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

>please no Cred Forums shit
You have to understand that this cowardice is what fuels the tension. Feelgood multiculturalism hides racial anxiety and forces disparate peoples to interact more and more frequently. It's a bandaid for a malignant social cancer that builds distrust and lowers everybody's quality of life. Eventually the friction and societal unease that's so characteristic of multiculturalism boils over and we get Charlotte (if we're lucky)

The solution isn't MLK parades and catering to the demands of an unruly and ignorant mob, it's amputation.

Self-segregation and the realization that identity politics are present in your every vote now regardless of your racial allegiance or awareness is really all you can do.

Anglos still shit on Quebecois for no reason, but other than that no

it's just banter

quebec is alright in my books

Vote Stein

I don't see how anyone could objectively look at the looting, shooting, violent mob in Charlotte and other places and not say that they are the problem. There is no justification for that behavior

Send in the police and arrest and jail them, instead of catering to them. You Americans can talk about police brutality, once the far more severe public brutality is dealt with

Charlotte is a 35%-black city in a country that is only 13% black. You kind of already picked your poison by living there of all places.

whenever there are niggers, there will always be "racial tension".

also,
perfect timing for beaners to loot.

>tfw Lincoln wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa or just send them to central America
>tfw the Blacks wanted to stay
>tfw Lincoln listened

>tfw live in the north side of Chicago
>tfw cannot literally feel a membrane of racial tension whenever you step outside

My parents live 20-30ish miles due west of Chicago. It's one of the nicest suburbs I've ever been to. It's a shame the taxes are retardedly high compared to where I live, and the government there has some major issues to work out.

>the government there has some major issues to work out.
This is true. Rahm a shit.

My parents like the city and all the shit you can do, but I don't think they'll stick around for long. You know things aren't the best when they tell you that they miss Ohio a little bit (although they raised me in the best city in Ohio by a huge margin).

we arent looting shit, we're too busy at work fuck off m8

We had a little babbys first race riot in Sydney in about 2004. White trash vs Lebanese immigrants. It's different here because patriotism is seen as bogan or white trash. Plus no guns, just glasses.

There's still a lot of hate between Catholics and protestants in Northern Ireland. Not as bad as before though

>patriotism is seen as bogan or white trash
Nah m8 its a certain type of patriotism i.e. southern cross tattoos, eureka flag waving etc. that is.

Patriotism especially in sports and culture that we export is still mainstream.

More like he got assassinated before he could have an opinion

>tfw watching '71

Winter's been getting warmer m8. Last Christmas in Connecticut it was about 75°F (~24°C) outside. That's way above normal for that time of year. Should be more like 0°C or just above it.

It pains me to imagine how much better things would be if he didn't get shot

>australia
>culture

alright 'culture' exports like artists, musicians, actors and directors

Does Jarryd Haynes count?

>if it ever managed to resolve itself
Still waiting on that. Tensions are on the rise again here because the blacks still aren't happy even though they get explicit preferential treatment.

>america in charge of quelling racial tension

Ever notice how racial tension seems to be lower during Republican presidencies?

Really makes you think

>mfw Republicans were the ones who freed the slaves
>mfw Democrats were the ones who turned Blacks into welfare dependent leeches who fight everyone who tries to tell them to behave like normal humans
>mfw Democrats still try to tell people that they want social progress

that post makes you sound crazy bro, like your on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Just sayin'

Carry on.

And people who get southern cross tats are the race rioters, and people who contribute to art, culture and sport get off on diversity

Post-civil war era Republicans are more ideologically closer to modern democrats than they are to modern Republicans.

The parties have basically inflected since the old days when the Republicans were the, relatively, liberal ones and the democrats were the conservatives. You are not accounting for this drift.

Montreal is kind of a seedy place (still fun though, especially since I can buy alcohol there but not here) but yeah there's nothing wrong with the quebecois in general

I don't know which city you're talking about, but the best city in Ohio is probably still shitty

Yeah I live in Boston and it seems like the winter thaw periods are getting longer and more frequent while the sub-freezing periods are getting shorter and rarer

Get fucked. Y'all brought them over here

>I was just wondering if you guys had a similar ethnic conflict going on and if it ever managed to resolve itself and what the circumstances were
>please no Cred Forums shit
i got some bad news 4 u

Hes right though, the democrats have always been racist. Before the civil war they were pro slavery, the KKK was a democrat organization. Democratic campaign paraphernalia included puppet show lynchings, you can still find some of the dolls today.

Then when things shifted, after the republicans ended slavery they had to clean up their act, and once minorities started being a major force the democrats just shifted to being anti white instead of anti black.

They always used race.

We've never had an ethnic conflic.
Oops I just commited a crime