What do high schools look like in your cunt?

What do high schools look like in your cunt?

This was my HS

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.ar/maps/@-33.897966,-60.5801097,3a,75y,258.74h,95.67t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sDZGyg_gK8-VMU7L_lNjZrA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=DZGyg_gK8-VMU7L_lNjZrA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=92.791779&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=oYRZFAQql7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And this was my middle school

Roughly the same, but without the baseball fields, right on the Sanitary Canal, and placed in the Chicago grid.

>no students visible
seems about right :^)

it depends

public schools are in ruins

private schools vary, there are big organized schools and small schools with only a football camp

btw in HS there's barely any events aside from studying, it's 3 years of studying for college exams, some schools even abolish PE

CECyT or (Voca) 7
I miss it a bit now

They're probably inside the building 2bh.

Why do Mexicans pave over everything? Do you hate grass?

Its huge and it has a lot of grass on the back
Well I hope the plane hangar hasn't got bigger and destroyed the back garden

Had 2 pavement fields and 1 indoor court
It was pretty small

I miss highschool

I think most of us do to some extent 2bh.

Literally 70% of it it's ameriball and baseball fields. Are they idiots?

My high school mascot

He let people know if they weren't welcome

Not really, the fields occupy a comparatively large level of space. The building itself is rather substantial as well.

Me and my friends would drive on backroads for hours and smoke dudeweed.
We'd make sure to get back in town while the softball team was practicing, and yell "SBD" as loud as possible while passing the field.

Good times

Yeah, High School is considered a halcyon time in the US, obtaining almost adult-like privileges without having adult responsibilities, it's also the last part of life most people have in common before their lives branch out, with some people going right into a trade or community college with others going into a 4-year university, among many other different things. For chads, it's the last time sports really matter for social standing, and for /r9k/-type people, it's the last time people are in any way likely to interact with them without them reaching out first. After high school you're a real adult and left with the dreariness of being one.

This

This is the highschool I finished yeaaars ago.

We had a nice tennis field, a mini-park, a sports hall, a HUGE attic with tons of old stuff, a big, beautiful old paiting called "Ifigenia w Taurydzie"(Iphigenia in Tauris).
And it was old and comfy overall.

Is there anyone else here who went to SHAPE High School? My dad is in the navy so we had to live in Belgium for a few years

This picture is outdated, a picture of the old building I went to. They demolished the old school and replaced it with a new one.

>baseball
>"foot"ball

l went to high school in the middle of the city so it was in a building with a bunch of other stuff.

Kek

Swede on vacation in Japan

My old school was demolished before mobile phone cameras really took of so there is barely any pictures but here is one of them at least

Here's a pic of my school's cafeteria

New Jersey?

There are no high-schools here. We study in the same building.

and yet you believe DNA is bad

why is candlejack your h

It was ok

Don't you Slavs just call it a Gymnazium?

People who say they miss high school probably failed in life and only look to the past because that's when they were in their prme

One type yeah, theres also Technicum.

Mine, Gimnazija Kranj

>Gymnazium
Every country east of France calls it Gymnasium though.

Lycee sounds like a better translation of high school than fucking gymnasium. If you told any American "gymnasium", they would think that you are offering them a gym membership and get all the fat, liberal whales triggered that you don't accept them for who they are

holland too

>Gymnazium
>nazi literally in the middle of the world

Subtle.

Third world school.

My school at the centre

My HS

>tfw that grass field used to be the OOT Hyrule Field at night.

Is it really even a school if it was founded post 15th century?

My highschool

They look sad

Huh wat?

Well, it's exactly the opposite here.

gimnazjum in poland is between primary school and high school

it's a type of school after primary education without specialization that is supposed to prepare you for university level education (be it STEM or social science, you learn both)
generally speaking, the gifted kids go to Gymnaziums
the mid-tier people go to something more specialized like "Industry Middle School" (various technicians) or "Trading and Service Middle School" (low level mangers) and so on
some of them get a job right away, some continue to univerzity
the retards go learn how to operate a shovel or other basic tools on "Specialized Training Middle Schools" (not sure about translation)

>tl;dr Gymnazium is a high school for gifted

How many people go to your high school? seems big.

What is the point of the two different baseball/softball (?) pitches?

Could you not use the same one for both

Like prisons

Looks like prison desu.

My Gymnasium. Founded 1573.

In the majority of public schools in Russia all kids, from grade 1 to grade 11, study in the same building.

Took IB in this shithole.

Theodorianum

Would have preferred an American high school like OPs one

That looks so comfy

Like this

This was my high school. Then they went and put a shitty fucking high rise apartment building behind it a few years after I graduated.

Look at this fucking garbage

This was my high school

make way to a real man high school

google.com.ar/maps/@-33.897966,-60.5801097,3a,75y,258.74h,95.67t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sDZGyg_gK8-VMU7L_lNjZrA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=DZGyg_gK8-VMU7L_lNjZrA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=92.791779&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

it's the building in the middle with the medieval/church like tower

forgot pic

Why do Americans care so much about HS/College? It feels like 80% of their culture revolves around it.

Coolest high school ITT

my high school was hideous

Just the average 3rd world HS although somewhat well known for producing 2 prime ministers and spooky stuff since Japan turned the school into death camp for Yuropeans during WW2.
This is abandoned right?
People can't possibly study in a place like this.

its exactly the same as ones in anime

Small one, build on an old English style mansion

Negro villero, seguro vas con birome y faca a ahi

They vary very much. Typically the higher the grade needed to get there the prettier the building.

View from the dormitory

Best representation of the average American hig h school

youtube.com/watch?v=oYRZFAQql7o