What states are usa have the most beautifull, sexy, hot, smart, intereting, funny, easy girls in usa? Also...

What states are usa have the most beautifull, sexy, hot, smart, intereting, funny, easy girls in usa? Also, need place with high amount of 18-21yo sluts (16-17 too if they are legal in that state).

THANKS FOR RESPONDINGSES

>16-17 too if they are legal in that state

socal

White or black?

These

WHITE OF COURCE, NIGGERS, SPICS ARE NOT HUMAN
ZIG HAIL

>tattoos
>piercings

Wow rude russia

California btw

New Hampshire, Georgia, Minnesota, Florida, Oregon

Florida I think

>i don't like tattoos or piercings. they're degenerate

They look awful.

One of the few times in my life where I've wholeheartedly agreed with this flag

Here are what average russian girls from Moscow like. Are california girls better looking or worse in average?

Not nearly as many piercings, but overall the same. Basically everything outside of the South should net the same average 2bh.

I mean without picrcing. These girls are 7+\10 all herre in russia. What about in california? Just look at them like they don't have piercing.

I personally would rate them (w/o piercings) 5/10, which is probably what most of America would rate them.

>All those girls with tongue piercings and a white film on their tongues

No thanks.

wow, so, american girls are way more atractive than russian girl, right? All girls in pic are extremely cherrypicked.
So, californian girls are extremely attractive, right?
What place would you advice to meet such sluts 18-20yo from california? Place with slutty easy girls and nice night life.

Any

SouthWest has some qt Latinas tho

>Basically everything outside of the South should net the same average 2bh
Why are Yankees always so fucking mean

american girls are polarized, 1/4 of them are chubby to straight out obese, 1/2 look like your pic but tanner, 1/4 are hotter and total sluts

These are 5-6/10 compared to SoCal.

3-4/10 compared to NorCal.

>t. Lived in both SoCal and NorCal and attended their notable University and Colleges. NorCal girls are more my taste.

Just avoid San Francisco proper. That place is a hive of faggotry and SJW whales.

>All girls in pic are extremely cherrypicked
If you're cherry picking for qtness why do they all have forked tongues and piercings

Not counting the fatties, average girl in the US is 6/10. You could probably go to a bar and pick up anyone with your accent, they'll fuck anyone with an accent

the uni districts in LA and SanFran are probably what you are looking for, pretty hot girls who are slutty and a good night life, be warned that girls dont put much effort into dressing up on a daily basis though

Let me rephrase. Southern Belles are to die for, but much of the South, including girls, is obese, more so than the rest of the country. So it depends on whether OP is aiming very high or simply for the middle-high.

advice me good metro in california with hottest girls and good amount of them (so, don't advice me place full of old fart jews and babushkas), I need good nneighboorhood\suburb
My best friends went to Toronto, Canada and he is fucking subhuman for local girls, all 6+\10 girls there hung out with 8+\10 ultra alpha Chads. Also lots of ulgy indian and chink girl

OP is a hairy Jew with unibrow. Do American girls like hairy Jews?

disagree with sanfran, to many asians and sjws

neighborhoods that are close to party universities are almost always bound to have lots of hot girls, Isla Vista by UCSB is known for hot girls

also, canada statistically has women who have more sex than men, so basically they are just a bunch of sluts for chads

I'm a Jew and they like me well enough
I'm not hairy though

>Southern Belles
They don't exist anymore, only vapid cunts and women that try to act like men

rate me pls
Are you jewish? Tell me about your life? I am "pedojew" btw, but I am a little bit normie so. Have 3y usa visa
How many girl you fucked?
what about la hoods? Where am I supposed to go to meet uni girls?

Highland Park probably would be good, any neighborhoods directly around universities will be good though

ar u jew

>Are you jewish?
I'm not religious if that's what you mean
I'm ethnically Jewish

>tell me about your life
What about it?

>how many girls have you fucked

16 is the legal age for MOST states. People get the perception it's 18 because hollywood is 18, and they know America thru the fucking television.

>beautifull, sexy, hot, smart, intereting, funny, easy girls in usa?
We all know these traits all don't exist togethor. You can get easy slutty girls who are hot, but they're probably not that interesting or smart. And a lot of the smart, interesting girls are not all that easy. Or if they are they're not that hot.

To be fair I thought the age of consent in my state was 18 until just now. I've never really had cause to look it up

Sluts are everywhere, you just need to find them

>what about it
What place are you from (it is imporsible to dianon you, I just wonder)
Do you like it?
How old are you?
GF?
When and how did you fucked these girls?
Were they good looling?
Why are you in Cred Forums?

That's because when I say "people know America thru television" I'm including other Americans.

>dianon
kys illiterate bydlo

>What place are you from
Parent's emigrated from Israel in the 90's
I live in Arkansas right now

>do you like it
It's alright. I'd like to move to Texas or Montana though

>How old

>gf
No

>why are you on Cred Forums
There isn't anything good on TV and I have nothing better to do

tell about girls you banged. how you did it. pls
what is your h8t and benis size? were girls attractive?

>how you did it
I don't know. How do you make friends? It just sort of happens

you dont answer to my questons, fucking kike

I don't want to

In any case, social perception is key; avoid anything younger than half your age plus 7 unless you want to be seen as a creep.

Here attractive females are less of a location based thing and more a class based thing. Upper and upper-middle class girls are much more likely to be attractive, fit, and well-educated due to their upbringing and lots of money than lower class people. So, just look for any affluent area.

avice me place in los angeles metro