The year is 2050 what does your country look like?

America circa 2050
>A lot of muslims
>A ton of lgbt acceptance by far left
>Robots took our jawbs
>Maybr a third world war

communism

>Not as many as hispanics 2bh
>lgbt acceptance is already in the mainstream outside of the South 2bh
>Maybe some, but certainly not all
>May or may not be likely

One oof the world's top economes but not a military power but an Italy style manicured peaceful country

It seems like the average joe who wants to have a wife a hone and some kids is labelled a neonazi. Maybe trumps wall is a good idea. Considering how muslims have been making the headlines and gay is being indocrinated. Maybe I will go to MX and be a conservative in peace

Let's hope so amigo.I'll cheer you guys on. You have to make it happen and not just wish for it.

2 alts.,
1, the canada isnt canada abymore, the liberals and sjw made it a muslims country

2. The canada is now multiple country since the east and the west wants independance

I used to be center left but after a while I realized just how stupid it is. People are now making up genders and labels for themselves. I would prefer canada over US atm

>race still the same
>right-wing as fuck due commie fuckups and chimpouts
>military power(not enough to beat US and RUS yet)
>probably still gonna be neutral from world geopolitics

FUND IT

>making 40+ year projections while on the cusp of the greatest economic upheaval since the Industrial Revolution
lul

VERY bad
my hope is we can become an enviro-capitalist very free society but I'm doubting that HIGHLY
ill hope to be a Yank citizen by then or living in Asia permanently

Canada was never really one country in the past either

Canada is basically just Ontario trying to manage its disobedient provinces. ironically all the immigrants and modern wank has put all those issues on the backburner.

a polluted, corrupt, overpopulated oligarchy with large slums and failing infrastructure along with a few pockets of gated communities here and there

basically like a shitty latin american country only marginally more powerful

Who is the semen demon

Canada legalized fucking your dog

Thanks to based Maxime Bernier Canada will be the richest and freest country on earth with oil, guns, and Asian waifus for everyone.

>Imblying
Nice Nightmare scenario ye have there.

Probably a third Chinese or something. More "Multicultural" and even more Americanized.

Very little will change, beside demographics

Pretty soon we'll be as cucked as the UK

soon, people. Soon we'll be raped and killed just like the UK and the liberals will sing and smile about it

Thanks man, I appreciate that

Holly shit man, never heard of that one before are there any official specs?
If they actually pull this shit up I imagine computer learning will make another industrial revolution but on crack cocaine.

I assume those are Cred Forums memes in the same vein as #TimeToForget

I don't know if pol posts them. I got them from /k/. They are fake, but they do present the same spirit of gun grabbing liberals, just in a less palatable way.

wtf i love canada now