Why do white women age like shit?

Why do white women age like shit?

Why do you keep shitposting with stupid nigger posts?

>blacks in charge of not stealing jokes

To make American great again!

>65278263
>blacks in charge of not stealing

Please kill yourself.

Just asking a question

Finland, this needs to stop

Don't mind him, Mr. Finn, my fellow countrymen can be faggots sometime.

Just know that if you're frustrated on us, you can always come into my room and rape me while I'm sleeping.

I won't budge. :^)

>blacks in charge of not stealing

Because white people have thinner dermis layers than let's say, black and asians.

It's actually true that a black woman *could* still look 30 in her 50's although that would also need them to have a healthy lifestyle to actually achieve it.

I know a 55 year old black woman that looks like she's in her late 20's

Is she vegan? If not then that's even more impressive.

She eats a lot of chicken but that's the only meat I've ever seen her eating. She mostly eats potatoes, collard greens, squash, and shit like that.

She's pretty physically active and she takes care of her skin with lotion though, so that might be why

Not only that but melanin shields the skin from uv radiation which is one of the primary causes of aging

Too much make-up since an early age.
It may also be a cultural thing, you can see it's always niggers the one who touch this subject, so when they say "white women" they're probably refering exclusively to white american women.

MIksi teet tämän?

>It's actually true that a black woman *could* still look 30 in her 50's although that would also need them to have a healthy lifestyle to actually achieve it.

nah, she'd need plastic surgery and amazing genetics

WE

WUZ

ETERNAL

AND

KANGZ

>Le white people are butthurt hourly post

But for real, I remember seeing some pics from a model agency of white women that were older than thirty and their skin really looked very ugly, lack of melanin fucks them up. I have pale skin living in an Africa tier country and I already have wrinkles in my forehead (I'm only twenty years old btw) and around my eyes thanks to the shitty sun.

Honestly I think it's because we don't moisturize, nor are we taught to avoid the sun, but rather to specifically sit in it to get tan. We also (often) have shitty diets, and I don't know what the effect of putting makeup all over your face every day is but I don't let that stuff touch me.

I put lotion and/or coconut oil on regularly and don't go out and bake myself in the sun, and I try to eat a healthy diet so I will update you on my appearance in 10 years OP. I'm told I look young for my age but I'm not gonna post pics.

We probably also just have a natural disadvantage as others have pointed out ITT.

>Too much make-up since an early age.
No. Rough makeup removal is the only thing that could age skin when it comes to makeup (ie pulling at the thin tissue around the eyes), otherwise it's more likely to help since it has SPF and moisturizer in it.

The issue is that white people have thinner skin with less collagen compared to other races, and collagen is what makes skin look youthful. They also have less melanin so they're more susceptible to sun damage (the actual main cause of aging). These reasons are true for women compared to men as well.

because sun
use sunscreen, always

>tfw mums 55 and she gets mistaken for late thirties
>tfw grandparents are in their 70's and look in their 60's but look way better than most 50 year olds i know

I've got based white genetics bring it on.