/CANAUZ/

Canada +Australia

OLD Zealand edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–Canada_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–United_States_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/ + /ausnz/

So... this is basically night hours /brit/, only with maybe less Yanks?

Fuck off, Australia is OUR friend. Not yours.

Can't just take him for yourself like the barbarian you are, fucking leaf.

k

Hey fellas, what's up?

>Fuck off, Australia is OUR friend. Not yours.

According to a 2013 BBC World Service Poll, 79% of Australians view Canada positively, with only 7% expressing a negative view.[1]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–Canada_relations

According to a 2014 BBC World Service poll, 44 percent of Australians had a "mainly positive" view of the United States and 46 percent had a "mainly negative" view, for a net rating of -2 points. No similar survey was conducted to ascertain American perceptions of Australia.[1] According to the 2012 U.S. Global Leadership Report, 55% of Australians approve of U.S. leadership, with 21% disapproving and 24% uncertain.[2]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–United_States_relations

YANKS BTFO

These statistics LIE, I know Australia loves me like a BRUDDA more than you do!

And I'll prove my loyalty to Australia, by bunching you in the benis!

*gets bunched*

Dake dat Ganaduh :DDDD

Based Aussies

I made that image when this general horribly failed.

This is a thinly veiled FUCK YOU USA thread. They are Australiaboos. We HATE AUSTRALIA with every fiber of our beings no wonder it failed Asstralian.

You probably have a 3rd or 4th cousin in Australia, Zhang

You're just jealous because BIG STRONG AMERICA loves us more

>tfw I have first cousins in Australia

FUCK

Hwæt didon gē efne becwetan ymb mēc, þū lytel bicce? Ic gewilt geāgnian gē cunnan Ic fāran hīehþ in mīn burig in sē Lāgu-fyrd Siels, ond Ic bēon eac in manig deogol gefeohtan on Æl - Ceada ond Ic geāgnian ofer Þrīe-hunden acwellan. Ic ahebban orlege in gorilla hiw, ond Ic bēon sē ēoldre fyrdrinc in æt sē US fyrd. Eow bēon nānwuht to mēc ac efne sūm wælsc. Ic gewilt ofslean Þū sē fuck onweg eac cræft næfre lōclōcan on sē EōrÞ, gehlystan mīn rūnas. Gē mōd Þū canne sōcn from eac spræc swā Þā on sē internet? Cunnan eft, fucker. Wīt spræc swā ic spræc eac mīn deogol sætere on Þū IP is bēon hūntōÞ nū swā gē eaxle ge-gearwian for Þā scur. Ðā scur Þā ofsleans ūt Þā līðung lytel nēadÞing gē nama eow cwic. Ðū bēon fucking dead, bærn. Ic bēon in æt lands on æt tīd, on Ic canne ofslean gē in ofer sēonfen-hund þēawas, ond Þā efne eac mīn folme. Nīc Ic bēon wātan in orlege, ac I geāgnian Þā ansund US fyrd in mēc folme ond Ic gewilt brōc sē to sē rihtcynn to forleosan eow beæften fran sē land, Þū lytel cwēad. Gē wāta hwa eow lytel līst bēot form beran ofdūne on Þū, gē form geāgian æstandan eow fuhking āslīden, ac gē cūÞen nīc, cūÞen Þū? Gē gōdāwiergan dwæs. Ic gewilt dung gēris æt ofer Þū ond Þū gewilt besencan in Þā. Gē bēon ealdorlēas bærn.

Pipe down Crocodile Dundee, you're speaking to the most liked country in the world eh.

not liked by the only country that matters though

You're our only friend

Piping hot start to the thread then

FOY

I like both equally

America is full of weak nerds with no dignity

your mum liked me and canada equally last night m8

>liking corpses

sickening

It's okay America-san, I still love you!

I wanna cuddle with a qt Australian outback man

Me? I wanna force a general on Cred Forums

Jealous, Yank?

No I can drive up to Quebec and destroy that pussy for free.

do want

post your maplepole