>Which countries are Fancy Asians?
South Korean and Japan

>Which countries are Jungle Asians?
All Southest Asia countries

We are all rice niggers

japan is a rice nigger in denial

SouthEast? Did you miss a 'u' or not?

Malaysia

Just a typo mate, of course i mean Southeast Asia.

China used to be fancy

Now its Japan

Vietnam is the truest jungle bunnies in the world

Woops. I mean an 'a'

I can agree with you. Even Singapore has its retards. Mostly being obnoxiously loud uncles and aunties on the train.

China, Koreas, Japan, Mongolia.

Everyone else.

Well, i guess Brunei is the least of a shithole in SEA, Singapore is the close second.

>I can agree with you. Singapore has retards. Mostly being anyone on the streets.

Finland and Estonia

Everyone else

Jungle country and I love it.
I live in peaceful rural town surrounded by ricefields, beaches, and dense hillsides. I can't imagine a place more serene than where I live now

Poor place with bad medical facilities though but for a junglefag, all I see are god people, harmonious life, and food that are cheap as dirt.
My neighboring farmer scatters his vegetables on the road after every harvest season saying tht they are "unfit". But we know he is just shy to admit that he likes company

Taiwan BTFO

Japan, S.Korea and Taiwan
The rest

Slower internet ,occasional low water pressure and lack of city council trash pickup is kinda suffering though not to mention 45 minutes drive to the city for cinema and KFC.

Mongolia and Manchuria
Every"one" else

nominally: china korea japan
in reality: just japan

None of those are a problem here

Slow Internet? Go play outside, fly some kites, and ride your bike around
Low Water never happened because we are surrounded by it. I even go to the beaches for free.
Trashes are picked up regularly. There was not much to start with.

I really love my place. I once tried getting a job in the city where I earned 4 figures worth of dollars, every month. But I quit it in less than 3 moths because I love the rural living more than anything
In city, you need to have a vehicle to get around. But in here, if you have a bike, you rule the road.

The only bad thing here are the lack of medical facilities but since our way of life was never even unhealthy, that is not really much of a concern

*lack of medical facilities and lack of technological assistance
My pc once broke down and I had to travel 6 kilometers just to get it fixed. Fair trade for the peace that I enjoy, I guess