Has anyone here actually met a Syrian refugee?

Has anyone here actually met a Syrian refugee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8TDIy6Jb_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've met Lebanese and Somali refugees

No Syrian ones though

Not a refugee but I did meet a Syrian girl at my school. Total qt.

I feel like saying "Syrian refugees" in a civil war is intellectually dishonest.

It's important to know who is fleeing from who, and why.

I'd be ok with accepting Christians, Kurds, Druze, and Shia, because they are targeted for their beliefs and meet the actual qualifications for refugee status.

But military age Sunni men? Or even Sunnis in general? They can just go to a nearby Sunni kingdom and live in peace with their own kind, no?

Yet the (((media))) treats these two categories of individual as if they were the same. Why's that?

I thought they wouldn't be accepted, can a Sunni Syrian simply move to Jordan and be allowed entry/residence?

they have completely empty refugee camps in Jordan because everyone wants to go to Europe because of FREE MONEY

No but I know the one family in the town over from me are Christians (they were sponsored by the Catholic parish and they met with the bishop and got their picture in the diocesan newspaper, I didn't read their whole story though. They were in a camp in Jordan for almost three years). Dunno where the dad works but I read in the paper the Mum does some volunteer shit for the old folks home and their two kids would have started school a few weeks ago.

i live next to a syrian family so yes

One of my friends went to college and now that his student visa's run out and he obviously can't go back, that's the closest thing I know to a refugee

yes, just yesterday on the train I took to visit my dad

""""""Syrian""""""" of course
>take selfies on their iphones for 30 minutes, doing nigger poses
>loud and rude the entire time
>conductor ignores them when checking people for tickets

just another day in the caliphate

iktf
youtube.com/watch?v=F8TDIy6Jb_o

yes.

>they have completely empty refugee camps in Jordan
Literally what are you talking about.

No, because most come from Iraq

I mean... you realize IS isn't the only threat that exists in Syria?
The Russian-Assadist bombs don't ask "what's your faith?" before landing on civilians' homes.

them black khoisan speaking iraqis amirite

Have you met Iraqi refugees?

yes 22yo guys act like 16yo its disgusting
i hate Iraq now

>22yo guys act like 16yo its disgusting
Hm.

I saw a Syrian refugee at a grocery storeyesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet people of his culture in, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like 8 rolls of duct tape in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the rolls and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any haram infetterence,” and then turned around and mouthed out "Ficki ficki" to me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each roll of tape and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Its clear they are faking their ages, im glad we started first taking tooth samples

Germany best choose now

>tfw no fin loli

Yes, plenty

With the whole deal with New Zealand bringing in more and more refugees, a bunch of Syrians are coming here. There are lots in Dunedin, which is where I live.

They're not bad, but they are extremely cheap, much like Jews.

>The Russian-Assadist bombs don't ask "what's your faith?" before landing on civilians' homes.
oh but they don't need to ask, the freedom democracy fighters killed every non sunni they could get their hands on

Assman?

yes, you palastinian shill

I'm Jordanian-Jordanian from Irbid tho. :3

>I'm Palestinian-Palestian from a refugee camp that's been here since the 40's

where have you been man

I met an Iranian refugee. He was nice and all and he also tried to learn german. He said he was christian and that there are only a few christian in Iran (obviously). However, I think being nice and learning german is the least you can do as a refugee in Germany and not every one behaves as good as him.

No, I AM a Jordanian, my tribe has been in Irbid for more than 500 years

Iranians are the only good middle easterners.

Tribe?

Not really, but I mean, what kind of people do you think leave a religious theocracy?
It just happens that the ones who leave Iran are smarter, same goes for Indians.

never seen one

Al-Malkawi

Met a Syrian refugee. She was a total qt. she can stay.

500 years implies you ain't from there, you dirty Arab.

Arabians ruined the best parts of the former Roman empire.

what are they saying?

Lmao eat shit, do you think that humans just pop out of the ground?

No I mean I'm confused you identify with a tribe?

Do you have a reservation that you live on

I've met with many of them. I still see them everyday.

Why are they in the good part of Denmark?

Yes

No. Supposedly there's one living in Connecticut. I think I saw something about him on the news.

I don't really see many Muslims at all really. I have a co-worker from Macedonia who I think practices some kind of Islam maybe. He likes video games, asks me for GPU recommendations, and tells the best Jew jokes. He's cool.

if hes a muslim and he comes from macedonia, then hes albanian.

Or one of those weird muslims that speak a slavic language like gorani

yeah. but chances are hes albanian - they are the largest muslim group there

WTF?? They have infiltrated New Zealand now? How about other cities like Auckland or Christchurch?

Not many in Auckland because it's pretty expensive up there
I can imagine there'd be some in Christchurch but I'm not 100% sure

No, the Muslims in my town are African blacks. Somali, Ethiopian, etc.

>Minnesota

Yeah. This guy who owns the convenience store near my work is an Arab Christian. He and his family are pretty bro tier.

many times. mostly shit. 19 yo kid impregnated his own 12 yo sister then parents tried to hide it from authorities. it's all over news right now. it may trigger pogroms in near future.

Yes. A lot Syrians and Iraqi's, but they've been coming for a few decades now so you don't hear of many knew ones