What do social people do in your country?

What do social people do in your country?

Hit chicks on the beach in tanktops with a cricket ball

Drink & sports

Drink? Fuck if I know

Capital of California here

Drugs
Fighting
Parties
Mac game (picking up bitches)
Loitering around public places
Stealing

I only have the faintest ideas. Camwhoring? Something where you need to interact with other people, like sports?

they talk to each other

no shootings?

complain

They do normie stuff. Go to a restaurant for dinner, watch movie, and drink themselves to death.

They show how happy is their life on Facebook. I don't know if it reflects reality

this, also drink and do amphetamine

*Lives

>Talk about gayme of thrones
>Get shitfaced at house parties/clubs
>complain about work/their friends/their family
>Have brunch at a hipster cafe and post 20 photos of it on instagram

same basically, and discuss about politic drunked in the bar.

>What do social people do in your country?

Applaud the incoming refugees at the Viennese main train station.

>cricket
Certainly not that.

partying to awful music and spend all of their hard earned money in alcohol.
There literally nothing else that people consider "fun" in here.
Is fucking awful.

I don't know.

t. ignoring an invite to a party tonight because my hair is uncut and messy and having to deal with that shit now and then having to go out would completely mess up my expectations for the day

Bar/club/sports events (w/ alcohol)

Or just fuck around at home with friends while drinking.

Doing dumb shit while drunk (shooting stuff, 4x4's)

Travelling to get drunk in different places.

Whine like bitches

drink
gamble
apehoop
wearing american nigger clothing
fighting for any minor shit
karaoke party
squatting
shitpost on facebook

Can't you just go to a cinema, a theme park or a museum or musical where you are ?

>Vermont
Farming (especially dairy), sugaring, skiing, fishing, hunting/shooting, hiking, going to festivals, going to breweries/wineries, complaining about Burlington, complaining about New Yorkers moving here, complaining about any flatlanders moving here, complaining about massholes, enjoying fall foliage from the comfort of our homes, and paying taxes.

Leave their apartment despite someone else being in the trappuppgång

Steal personal space while waiting for the bus

Speak Danish

Movies are mostly for couples, not for groups of friends. Not like there was anything interesting to watch nowadays anyway.
I'll be honest with you Germany, I don't know of any theme parks or museums in my city, and if there were I'd guess the novelty would wear off after a couples of visits.
I named partying and getting drunk as is the default activity normies in here would gravitated towards.
I'd say hiking is also popular around here, but is something that only a handful of people would actually do, and even then, it would be always to visit the same places.

>DC
Go to brunch and spend lots of money on food and drinks. Go to bars and feign interest in politics. Rampant alcoholism. Concerts and shows. Weed because of proposition 71. Work work work