1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How religious are people in your country? What is the most common religion?

Australia
Most people are christian/catholic or atheist

1. Romania
2. The most religious nation in Europe.There are only 50000 Atheists here. Most common: Orthodoxy.

Finland
Most people don't believe in the Christian god, but are Christian.

Do many go to church or actively pray?

1. Jamaica
2. Not that much anymore we are a country that claim christian values and the like but over the years we have become a secular society with about 40%+ of the population not aligning to any denomination. We have been getting a steady inflow of muslims though but Christianity is still the order of the day.

>In New Zealand, Christianity is the dominant religion with just under half (48 percent) of the population at the 2013 New Zealand Census declaring an affiliation to.[1] Around six percent of the population affiliate with non-Christian religions, with Hinduism being the largest at over two percent, while 42 percent of New Zealanders are irreligious

Is Rastafarian real or is it just a meme?

Less then 10% :D
But we are good hypocrites, for example:
- I'm an atheist but I'm also a orthodox zealot and declare my self as Orthodox in every census.
- My father never goes to church but encourages me to do so and maintain appearances.

But Christianity has done its job here: We have 0 violent crime and have a healthy orthodox consciousnesses .

most people are protestant culturally, but almost no one actually believes in god

Its not a religion , some sects see it as one but growing up we were always taught that it was a "way of live" cause it lacks the the fundamental principles of being a religion. That being doctrine and a point of worship, granted you'll hear them saying something about Haile Selassie but to my knowledge they dont worship him just acknowledge him as being a descendant of the tribe of Judah. The closest thing to being a Rastafarian religion is the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. So yah I think you can partially call it a meme.

tl;dr:
>weed lmao mon

>Flag
Most people here are not so religious, except for the Evangelicals and Muslims who together make up like 60% of the population. Most common religion at roughly 35% is Mahayana Buddhism tho

No one talks about it and everyone keeps their religion to themselves unless they're total arseholes.

Japan
Most people are Shinto and Buddhist. And if people who is Japanese , their religion is Shinto .

>1. Your country
flag
>2. How religious are people in your country? What is the most common religion?
half of korean are atheists.
>most common religion
christianity.
we have worst christians in entire world.

>flag
there are a large number of christians here but a lot of them don't normally attend it. i'm am a atheist irl

This one, not very, Catholicism
Most "Catholics" here are bogan scum who only identify as Catholics when they're doing muh convict heritage or trying to organise a church wedding 'cause the kids are grown up enough now to be flowergirls

>bogan scum
nice try chang

Your cults do pretty well here actually, some of our anglo students get brainwashed and end up going over to korea to get acquainted *wink* with the prophet.

It kinda puzzles me how there are so many Christians in Korea, it wasn't colonised by Europeans so they didn't bring it and east Asia is overwhelming buddhist it seems.

t. Tamati O'Brien

t. darryl jones

flag

80% are declared practicing catholics, this is very important to people, that theyre catholics and that its a catholic country

among that same population maybe 1 in 5 actualy believes in gods saints afterlives or knows any dogmas or realy gives a fuck, other than the church puting its nose into politics and the traditional national identification with catholicism as a denomination were basicaly a atheist country

same goes for neighbouring cunts, except theres somekind of muslim revival in bosna, but realy most ex-yu cunts are operatively atheist, its just that you have to support the home team so youre expected to declare as whatever your people are supposed to be, orthodox, catholic, whatever

but seriously, no sane person believes ... well... anything any more... theres nothing left

It was colonised by Japs tho, who wanted Koreans to "worship" their emperor because of Shintoism.
Being the good Christians they are, Korean Christians will not worship a living man on earth, and what started out as religious differences became a rallying point for Korean nationalists during the occupation.

Also in the last few years of the Joseon dynasty, the Korean emperor invited American evangelists in exchange for money and tacitly supported the Protestant churches

The unification church is banned in Singapore, kek

>We have 0 violent crime

hmm

flag
probably islam, but there are more foreigners than actual Qataris and the percentage is probably %60-70 muslims and %40-30 other.