I get sexually aroused by 12 yo girls in cute dresses and heels

>I get sexually aroused by 12 yo girls in cute dresses and heels

me too post some here if you want

hello pedopole

you should call the police and turn yourself in

You should call my dick and turn yourself in.

I just go to vipergirls.to and seach Silver-Jewels girls, every day I want to stop but I keep coming back there and fap, they have sexy legs I can't help it

You should work in a retirement homes and live away from schools

Hell, go camping deep in the woods, take some mushrooms or DMT and do some serious self reflecting

Few questions
Were you molested as a child?
Do you watch anime?
Even if not molested, did you have a sexual experience in your early development?

thanks I will have a look their

>Were you molested as a child?
no
>Do you watch anime?
no
>Even if not molested, did you have a sexual experience in your early development?
yes, many times

Why would you spread your disease? Don't post links ever again

*Don't post those links to me or my son ever again.

>yes, many times
How old were you? Prepubescent right?

yes, around 6

this is too soft, he should kill himself.

Well that explains it. Just understand that if you molest a kid you will do them serious damage. Kids aren't meant to reproduce at such a young age. It's not medically healthy. How well do you control your desires?

Do you masturbate to animated or real imagery?

you disgust me kys

>12 yo girls don't get aroused by you

>Kids aren't meant to reproduce at such a young age
actually humans can begin baring children as soon as they hit puberty(at around 12-14), the reason they don't is because of the emotional immaturity

>women don't get aroused by me

end your life before you hurt someone

Actually, in some cases girls can get pregnant at age 4 and successfully have the kid, the same is true for women as old as 70

Just because I can do a line of coke doesn't mean it's medically sound you stupid fuck face. Cocaine if very bad for your health. Having a kid while under the age of 20 isn't healthy

You can't end your life without hurting someone.

Maybe you should go back to red dit before you hurt someone.

>I would never fuck a pre-pubescent girl nor do I find them to be sexually attractive

kill yourself

I know your pain, sometimes I walk near primary school and see many of them walking around being all cute and sexy and I get a boner, it sucks they don't feel the same way

It's too late, he's already hurt my feelings

kys before you hurt my feelings

Fucking pedopole, kill yourself already

I'm so sorry. Australian lives matter.

kys

do you know where can see underage nude?

Just look down.

>being nakes in front of your pc
wtf Holland

on darkweb, also some are on librechan subboard /hebe/, you can also download candid-hd sets, search candid-hd first day school, now I don't fap to nude girls so much I prefer when they wear heels

seek help, you have a serious mental illness

thanks

where does one find cat goddess sets?

where download?

>around 6
>Were you molested as a child?
>no

You know how molesting works though do you? Just because you've been made to think it was ok for someone to have sex with you when you were 6 doesn't make it so.