>Sweden
Why doesn't this surprise me?

>a fat person in Europe is the same as an American thin person
>a thin person by European standards doesn't even exist in America

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?

We're thirsty.

how much does each cost though?

Who let you out of the cuckshed Sven?

That's simply not true, and you know it. Why would you go on the internet and just lie like that?

phew got us there d00d.. im so buthurt :****

Tak

$1 here

>drinking coke

>1 american large is almost 3 UK larges
wew

and who the fuck let you out of the garbage you roach

Also you get free refills in America.

Americans just do whatever the fuck they want instead if getting bossed around like yurocucks

>thirsty
>drinks soda
>american edmuncation

there was one McDonalds near me that hadn't been refurbished in years and you could get free refills because the drink fountain was in the middle of the room
but it's been refurbished and they've put it behind the counter like every other place ever

saying that, there are a few stores that don't explicitly say that they have free refills, but the staff at the counter can't see the fountains so you could refill as much as you want

i'm sorry that were not drinking ahmeds cum

>thirsty
>drinks bleach because seasonal depression

>drinking water instead of sugar addled soda is inconceivable to amerifats

>you get free refills
We have the same here even in other places like Burger King. Thought it was the same everywhere.

feed sven ur cum achmed

What the fuck is wrong with you dude, why would you type out something like that?

Because he's a dumbass nigger

fuck mcdonalds
fuck america

self hating nigger t*rks
one man+ 1 goat = 1 turk)))))

>Andorra
good lads

yeah at least my mum didnt get raped on new years ficki ficki silvester )))

I am a Greek

tfw obesegenic environment

>1.3 liters
What the fuck? half of it is enough for me.

meant to

McDonald's larges are only 32oz, he's referring to other places that offer 44oz drinks.

Common at gas stations, I know Circle Ks in AZ offer 44oz for .79 so it's not only more but also cheaper although that's not something you get with a meal.

god bless muriga

ur countrymen mow my lawn

jesus fucking christ

Holy fuck.

How can they get away with selling this?

>people still eat at mccancers

>tfw had to google how much 128 oz is
>mfw it's fucking 3,8 litres

W T F
T
F

Shut up Ulf , it's not real

I-Is it...

holy shit

>1.3 liters

The most I can drink Coke and enjoy it in one sitting is one 0.33L can. Past that it's just nasty.

I'm a somewhat big man 185cm and 87kg, but I wouldn't be able to drink that.

>2005
How big will it get in 2017?

Not gonna lie looks tasty as fuck

I'm not even sure I could drink that much water in a day

It reached 4.26L two years ago.

>Humugous Kum & Go

>a literal bucket

Give it a few years and they'll be selling barrels.

this is more than a day's worth of calories

how the fuck even.

maybe tanker trucks

>he weighs more than twice his height
how embarrassing

>Euros eat at a fast food chain primarily poor brown people eat at in America

you fat fuck

>Eugenia Cooney

why are americans so fucking fat?

When it was 7 iz do you think they still filled it to the top with ice?

You're American too Texas

Our Coke has real sugar in it.
Your """""coke""""" a fucking shit.

OP should give you your answer to that.

As to why our drinks/portions are so big, a lot of it is Capitalism; an establishment would have to have bigger bang (i.e, bigger portions) for the customer's buck lest they be outsold.

>real sugar
Fructose is a real sugar.

Daily reminder Germany has over 50,000 American troops on its soil at any given time.

i don't think it's fair to present """sharing"""-sized portions as a PEOPLE DRINK THIS? kind of thing

like the 'original' drink on the right, that would be for one person. i'd imagine the giganto-jug on the far left would be for more than one person to share. it has to be.

Yeah, the "King Sizes" are the largest people tend to drink on their own unless they're doing a dare.

After all this time, you still doubt us..?

Just stop talking now u fat fuck
Drinking coke in the first place...... why?

>fat fuck
Checks out

all i'm saying is that the infographic is probably arguing in poor faith and it's not like people are guzzling fizzy brown sugar-water out of literal buckets. yet.

People buy it.

>he doesn't have refillable cups

>tfw when went to a 7-11 on America and asked for their largest fountain drink
>they asked to see my id
>gave them passport
>"no sir, we need to see your driver's license"
>"for a drink?"
>"if you want the largest size" answered the cashier whose name tag read '"Laqwuanzeta."
>give driver's license
>"Sir, which state is New Brunswick?"
>"It's Canadian ma'am."
>"Oh, I see, well here you can't by our largest drink with a moose operator's license"
>ignore moose insult
>"why not?"
>"you need a CDL sir"
>"a what ma'am?"
>"learn to speak American in America, a CDL is a commercial trick driver's license"
>"why should I need that for a drink"
>"Sir, our largest drink size is an industrial tanker truck with free refills"

Girl I know was qt3.14 before going to murica for a half year. What came back was a fucking monstrosity gaining something like 20kg.

My American father married a Russian "mail order" bride from the Donetsk Oblast in Ukraine.
It was about 8 years ago, she was maybe 52kg when she moved here, now at least 15-20kg heavier and looks like she's 9 months pregnant with a huge potbelly.

>Donetsk
>Russian
>Ukraine
We're hitting dangerous levels of memery here

She is a Russian speaker from Mariupol, Ukraine. Her mother was Russian and her father mostly Greek.

>Mariupol
>Ukraine

That's why I said Russian

I spent 2 weeks there and 2 weeks in Kiev. Mariupol is a really great small city, full of the nicest people I have ever met abroad. 10/10 would live there enjoying ridiculously friendly people, the Azov sea, lush vineyards, and cheap everything.
Too bad it's full of factories and polluted air

>an american diet coke has more calories than an average european meal

Too bad there is war out there.
Live there to fight for Novorossiya vs Ukraine?

Why are you doing this, Sven?

It's not so bad now, haven't heard anything out of Mariupol since the VDay massacre and I know my step brother and sister have gone back with no complaints.

I don't really care about the conflict either way, but I can say that in the case of my step mother and her family, despite being ethnic russian and russian speakers, they support Ukraine, I think they associate Russia with the old days of the USSR and that scares them.
I also didn't see any oppression of Russian speakers, even in Kiev, my step family were perfectly fine with only Russian, but as a foreigner who does not speak the language, I can't really say for sure.
I do know they are good people and I hope peace comes soon either way.

America gave me anorexia.
I am only now recovering after 3 years of dropping to a BMI of 11.3.
Basically I was so scared of super size me that I started only eating when I had a McDonalds in view so I could keep an eye on it and ensure it wasn't 'sneaking calories' into my food. So I only ate small sandwiches sitting on a bench outside McDonalds for years. got really unhealthy.

>America gave me anorexia.
Anxiety gave you anorexia
>I am only now recovering after 3 years of dropping to a BMI of 11.3.
Post pic
>Basically I was so scared of super size me
That """documentary""" was proven false by university students who tried to replicate it years ago. It takes more than a month of poor eating to destroy an otherwise healthy body
>that I started only eating when I had a McDonalds in view
So, everywhere in America
>and ensure it wasn't 'sneaking calories' into my food
McDonalds is well known for their magical properties. Ronald the clown actually went to Hogwarts
>So I only ate small sandwiches sitting on a bench
Depression and autism may have contributed to your weight loss
>got really unhealthy
There is no other reason to spend 3 years in America. Can't be for the culture or education. The only reason to spend 3 years in the states is a fetish with self destructive behavior and dangerous living.

I need to sober up tbqhf

>There is no other reason to spend 3 years in America. Can't be for the culture or education. The only reason to spend 3 years in the states is a fetish with self destructive behavior and dangerous living.
Stop being mean please

SWEDEN YES

>t. blob

It's just banter, I really like holidays in the states. I've been everywhere and had almost entirely good experiences. Very nice country, every reason to be proud.