West Europe,you ready?

West Europe,you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eddBlpzJdtQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovic-Mohamed_Zahed
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saddest thing I've seen in a while.

hahahaha

Oh for fuck sake

And Italy will have a central role in this. For we will ship millions of kebabs in your homes.

We have already managed to make Portugal and Spain pay for what they did, thanks to our lax citizenship right. Countless welfare leeches has depleted these two countries of their resources. Did you like conquering all that clay and give nothing to Venice or Genoa? It's payback time.

And now? Now it is time to pay for all that African clay you stole from us.

Do NOT want.
STOP THE BOATS!

Eastern Europeans are thinking they are safe. Do you think they would stop? As soon as they overtake Western Europe they are more powerful then your countries.

This makes sense. It seems ironic now, but not in the future.

Did the Neanderthals like that we displaced them?

(No)

Where did certain Europeans originate from?
The Near East.

History will look back at our time as the time when Arabs, the people who stayed behind in the first population migration, eventually migrated North to reunite with their genetic long-lost cousins.

Such is life.

fake and gay

Sergio,sei molto bravo. Fai un azione che mostra karma perche uomini bianchi eranno cattivi attraverso la storia.

This is the end of an era, guys.
Western europe is done for.

If your countries as a whole keep refusing to vote for the right parties, then there's absolutely no turning back. The non-white population in western europe has already surpassed the amount of jewish people that were living in germany before ww2.

Even if there is a whole-oh-cost you won't manage to get rid of that islamic seed you were willing planting on your soil.
Mass deportation is out of the table too, since their own countries won't accept them back.

Eastern europe will be the only place on earth where european culture will still be intact. I fear for their future 2bh.

remove kebab! youtube.com/watch?v=eddBlpzJdtQ
we will herd them to the camping site
they won't do shit

willingly*

Are you stupid ? When they overtake France and Britain they'll have fucking nukes. And on the other side further to the east Russia gets also slowly overtaken.

Don't be this delusional.

I am a schizophrenic here but you are one paranoid fuck

feels good

Da. U svoje ime, Zara, mi ćemo ubiti Europu. Nitko neće preživjeti maghrebi horde. Tek tada, naša vengance će biti potpun.
mi ćemo opet biti zajedno, u raju, Zara. Doviđenja.
Smrt je samo početak!

DUCEEEEEEEEEEEE

You lot need to get your own based Tone

Nah man it's just funny when Eastern Europeans think the West will turn into a caliphate. I mean if this would happen they wouldn't stop with us as soon they go all the recourses.

We will be ok, you have problems already

Polish Empire sooner than I thought

Bad interpretation. It's certainly not the first migration wave to "reshape" our continent.

As soon as you become wealthy they will come to you too.

>Make spain pay

ay lmao.

We will Swedenise these migrants sooner than you realise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovic-Mohamed_Zahed

Kudos to him to adopt a French name too

>As soon as you become wealthy
Hahahahaha...ha.....ha.... eh
we won't

"Tri white poloskis a day,makes fear of squatting go away"-Mommy Slav

Damn I'm out of amphetamine since yesterday, fuck

Backstory and explanation of this pic?

Meanwhile the pure white blooded race is shitscared.

It's fine, Arabs hate cold anyway, so do gypsies, I'm moving to Fineland soon.

western european caliphate incoming inshallah

>all the Cred Forums memes in one paragraph

It's beautiful.

The new europeans are just like the old ones that brought farming, if anything white europeans must perish.

>Bogans in Australia

Link?

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/

Backstory: it's fake
Explanation: it's fake

it's not, see Hitler dubs don't lie

I've embraced nonwhiteness, so I don't care about your cuck race dieing out.

Retard

>implying people still buy magazines for $19

How do these cunts make money?

>Implying every single jew and good goy behind this won't be purged and every non-white won't be deported starting on 16.10.16

>Born too late to explore the Earth
>Born too early to see the chink leave earth and the subhumans behind them
>tfw born just in time to witness the slow death of the white race and fall of Western Europe

How to get to pretend to be a refugee welfare in decaying Europe? It may be said that I'm gay?

If you're white, they won't give a shite.

Lefties are mentally ill.

So glad we're leaving the EU

It sucks

Top quality post m8

Suddenly Hispanics don't seem so bad now

Thanks you too

>he thinks UK isn't more liberal than EU

Thankfully muslims are degenerate hypocrites.

They will still need a holiday resort to do all the unislamic things they enjoy so much, be it alcoholi or boobjob. They are also very aware that they need some actuall experts educated in universities no bound by islamic ideology.

I foresee mutualy beneficial relationship with the caliph.